Received 1,162 Likes on 847 Posts

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): TL 3G
Location (State/Prov/Terr): CO
Item Condition: Used

Originally Posted by Souljah
Pads are included, still some life in them but not sure how much longer. I don't have a clue on how fast they wear out. All I know is that you can expect brake dust.
How is it possible that you had the brakes on your car, which you say worked just fine when they were on your car but suddenly say they need to be rebuilt right after removal? Was your life in danger when they were on your car? Also, how can you not know how long the pads last? Did you not have these brakes on for long?

Last edited by paperboy42190; 06-17-2013 at 04:16 AM.
Old 06-18-2013, 02:52 AM
Former Whiner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by swoosh
Not sure what went on in the PM's between you guys but I spoke with Rotora couple days back and I told them exactly what Souljah had mentioned in his first post, this is the quote they gave me to get the calipers ready and working:

I did not want to post it since Kevin was honest about it....but i think I need the other buyer to know this

Guessing it will be $1667 PLUS SHIPPING to get the calipers in working condition PLUS $450 to Kevin....yes I said $450....even after a warning from the mighly Ron A I get this PM from Kevin:

Are you serious man...there is ABSOLUTELY NO BIDDING on Azine...there have been many scenarios where someone has offered me more for my intake setup but i dont sell my integrity for 200 bucks....

I am still willing to buy this setup....IF I am the first in line...if there is someone else before me who wants HALF the setup (yes I have been contacted by SL13K), you can make a decision to sell the half to him and pay twice in shipping and sell the other half to me (I will just turn around and buy SL13K's brembo setup) OR you can sell the full kit to me and I will send you the paypal ASAP....either way, hit me up 201-936-one eight three two....

Souljah....you have been around a long time bud...you should know this....I think our paths have crossed before (in the black market) and you seemed to be a lot better at this then....
I have two responses: short and long.
Short:
Okay…

Long:
Before you attack my character or anyone’s really (on a forum nonetheless), you should know that having no shame in doing it gives you no right to do so.

Everything I have stated has been truthful, you were not the first to inquire on the brakes nor would like to offer an acceptable/appropriate price. I fully admit I didn’t do my due diligence to figure out the value of my items. One could assume that I can trust AZine enthusiasts to at least add the pertinent value information to the listed pricing by letting me know that my proposed, question marked prices, were undervalued; however, all I was met with was greed, comments, and complaints by those that choose to take the low road – like you are demonstrating now.

Also, to answer Ron A’s question, who am I to say what the maximum monetary value of these items are to potential buyers?

The wave of immediate interest provides reason enough that the prices were not appropriate. Ron A is mature enough to work with me on a solution that makes everyone happy – a price change.

If you do not think they are worth more than the original asking price, then I and plenty other potential buyers will have to agree to disagree.

I felt my correspondence with Ron A came to a conclusion - I used a poor choice of words (bidding) when in reality I would like a price change and OBO. Even if I were somehow forced to stick with my original asking price then it would be to smily_sleepyeyes, then romel893, then handsom-hustla, then slogsr, then Harditruck, then turtlecivic, (sorry to name drop guys/gals) and so forth and so forth. I’ve stop looking at how many before it got to you with your PM and initial post in the thread. The point is that being the loudest and most adamant on it doesn’t make you right or entitled to anything.

It’s slightly comical that you mentioned integrity, I felt obligated to rectify the messy situation and reached out to you since you were so territorial on the item. I would have thought you would appreciate me taking the time (from hosting a Father’s Day party) to even keep you in the loop of what’s going on or about to happen…

It’s ironic that you are creating a commotion that has no upside.

Yes, you are correct that I was more up-to-date about AZine back when I owned a TL. I didn’t read the rules of the Black Market, partly due to my past successful transactions (including $3000 supercharger) that didn’t require facilitating this type of behavior, but I do know that I have the ability to select my buyer and do not need to sell anything to anyone I see fit.

Whatever your intent may be… you will not end up with the items, discourage any buyer, or bully within a simple FS thread.

Best of luck to you, good sir.

Originally Posted by paperboy42190
How is it possible that you had the brakes on your car, which you say worked just fine when they were on your car but suddenly say they need to be rebuilt right after removal? Was your life in danger when they were on your car? Also, how can you not know how long the pads last? Did you not have these brakes on for long?
Looking past your slight drubbing, you do have legitimate questions.

My life was never in danger except self-made - the Colorado crew were pretty reckless on our get-togethers and photo shoot sessions. Plus, who doesn’t love hear that supercharger whine coupled with after-market exhaust?

As for not knowing pad life and how long they were on the car, I actually had to look at my album (https://acurazine.com/forums/garage....vehicleid=1662) to even remember when I had it on the car – 2010 to 2011! So, whatever is left on the pads is the result of one solid year’s worth of heavy driving.

Those brakes were well loved and used, needless to say but I choose to do so, that’s why I would recommend having them looked at. I’m no expert to guarantee the brakes are still fully functional.
Old 06-18-2013, 02:55 AM
Former Whiner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Ron A, please do what you see fit - close the thread, leave it open for responses/rebuttals, but all items are no longer for sale.

Thanks,
-Kevin
Old 06-18-2013, 04:41 AM
10th Gear

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Interested in intake. How much shipped to 95824.