Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2011, 07:50 PM
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
19" Volk GT-C with Nitto 555's

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1600
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): CL 2G, TL 3G, TL 2G, TSX 2G, TSX 1G, Type-S Model
Location (State/Prov/Terr): OH
Item Condition: Used

Unfortunately the time has come to sell my wheels. I love them and would love to keep them but unfortunately I got laid off, and im just trying to get rid of things I dont "need".

19x8.5 +39 offset. The wheels were professionally redone this past spring(the previous owner obviously didnt take care of them), they were repolished and recleared. The lips had a ton of very small scratches and were pretty hazy looking. They are now shiny as ever and dont have any curb marks or bends whatsoever. One of the wheels does have a small dent where the lip goes from the part by the tires to the part by the spokes(picture below). Other than that, they are in great shape with only a few scratches and dings on the face of the wheels(also pictured below).

They do come with tires, 235/35/19 Nitto 555's. The tires only have about 4K on them and are in excellent shape as shown in the pics.There is no camber wear, and what little bit the tires are worn, is worn evenly as could be. A week or so after i got them mounted and was putting my spacers on, I realized a very small screw in the tire. It was in the bottom of the tread, so it was a part of the tire that doesnt touch the road. It was patched/plugged from the inside, and i have had ZERO issues with it since then. Also one of the front tires has a few slice marks on it from rubbing on my front fender while turning and going over bumps. Doesnt effect the tire at all, just strictly cosmetic. The marks are on the actual tread itself and not on the sidewall or anything.

They wheels do have TPMS sensors in them. I bought the sensors, and bought the straps that go around the wheel and hold the sensor onto the barrel of the wheel. They work perfectly and I havent had any issues whatsoever. They also have brand new Volk 90 degree valve stems, because when i bought the wheels back, the valve stems were all leaking. All 4 carbon fiber center caps are included as well as hubcentric rings/centering rings to fit our hub bore to the larger diameter hub bore on the wheels. Also have 20 of the reverse style lugnuts the GT-C's use, and they are locking gorrilla lugs with a key.

I have quite a bit more into the wheels than what Im asking, but gotta do what you gotta do. I tried to describe everything the best I could and take pictures of all the flaws, but if anyone needs more info or more pics, feel free to ask.

Feel free to contact either by PM or call/text. Kyle-513-382-0165

Im not 100% firm on the price, so I am accepting offers and the worst I can say is no, but please no crazy low-balling since I already have way more in these than Im asking. The buyer is responsible for shipping costs, and we can figure out paypal fees and such when the time comes.

TPMS Sensors and barrel straps

Wheels after they were polished

Center Cap style

All 4 Wheels

Wheel #1

Dent I described earlier

Wheel #1 nicks

Wheel #2

Wheel #2 nick(plus a few other scratches I couldnt pick up with the camera)

Wheel #3

Wheel #3 nicks/scratches

Wheel #4

Wheel #4 nicks/scratches

Tires

Wheel #2 with the slices in tread as described above

Wheels on my car

Wheels on my old TL a few years back
Old 11-25-2011, 08:15 PM
Instructor

Damnit I missed the 5 minute editing window.

These DO CLEAR BBK. I have the brembos, and they clear with plenty of room to spare.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:15 PM
Instructor

Make offers
Old 11-29-2011, 05:52 PM
Instructor

Pending Sale
Old 12-05-2011, 06:58 PM
Instructor

Sold!!