Received 59 Likes on 24 Posts
09+ TL, RL, TSX V6 RV6 V3 Ceramic Coated PCDs

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $350
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): RL 2G, TL 4G, TSX 2G
Location (State/Prov/Terr): CO
Item Condition: Used

I have for sale in virtually brand new condition my set of RV6 Ceramic Coated PCDs that are currently not in stock to purchase at RV6 as there is a wait list for them,I myself waited for almost a year to get these being in the first batch of buyers. I am including a tube of antiseeze, an extra set of nuts to connect the j pipe to the pcds and also and extra set of nuts for the egr to pcd pipe. I can also provide the barely used gaskets if the buyer would like. I put 1448miles on the odomoter with the PCDs over the course of a month and enjoyed the extremely noticeable gains they provided, the power they added was a night and day difference especially since I have an rv6 v3 j pipe and magnaflow catback exhaust system. The fitment and quality of the ceramic coating for the PCDs were top notch.

For those wondering I made the decision this mod was not for me due to what I believe are cons of the pcds, though I am am extremely anal about modding my car. I am the only who has put this mod on that feels this way and have pretty much been ostricized for not being completely gung ho over this mod. The cons to the pcds if you didn't know are that the exhaust smells, there is a slight engine rasp from 3000-3600rpm and also I did get an inefficient catalytic converter cel p0430 with roughly 1200miles on the odomoter. That specific cel will not cause any driveability issues. I cleared the code and did not have it return.

Regardless richie is currently working on modifying the defoulers to work on preventing this cel and will be mailing out new defoulers soon after others with this mod confirm their cels cleared up. I have communicated to him that I am going to be selling my pcds and I'm sure when he makes a defouler that prevents a cel I will get them sent out to the buyer. If you have any questions regarding this mod I suggest you reading up on the thread at the link below...

http://tinyurl.com/7tmczrp

Also I wrote a very detailed DIY located below and can provide any additional questions you may have on how to install the pcds…

http://www./forums/showthread.php?t=67612

Lastly I have minimal sales activity on this forum but have conducted many sales on the legacy forums I am a part of and have a link to my feedback from buyers on that forum below. I always ship promptly and package very well. If you have any questions just ask.

http://legacygt.com/forums/itrader.php?u=14751

I’m asking 350+ shipping. Thanks for looking.

Old 02-02-2012, 12:08 AM
Instructor

The link I posted for the DIY was on another forum, here is the same DIY I wrote I posted on this forum.

https://acurazine.com/forums/4g-tl-performance-parts-modifications-295/diy-ceramic-coated-pcds-843253/
Old 02-02-2012, 09:19 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 194 Likes on 151 Posts
Dam Tommy! Are you going to go with the high flow pre cats or just going back to oem? Good seller here guys
Old 02-02-2012, 11:44 AM
Racer

Received 76 Likes on 62 Posts
Are these different from the older TLs/Accords? If they work for the 03-07 accords and have these in 2-3 weeks i will get them from you.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by L's TL
Dam Tommy! Are you going to go with the high flow pre cats or just going back to oem? Good seller here guys
I debated the idea but decided not to, getting married in 3 months and buying a house. The money could definitely be better spent elsewhere.

Originally Posted by Atlas.46
Are these different from the older TLs/Accords? If they work for the 03-07 accords and have these in 2-3 weeks i will get them from you.
Unfortunately they are different in that the ones I have for sale are flanged for an egr pipe on the front precat. 3rd gen tl didn't have that pipe, the mounts might also differ between the two generations.
Old 02-03-2012, 10:45 PM
Instructor

Heard from Richie and all is good for transfering the new version of the defoulers when they are released.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:46 AM
Racer

Received 76 Likes on 62 Posts
Originally Posted by tommypenguin

Unfortunately they are different in that the ones I have for sale are flanged for an egr pipe on the front precat. 3rd gen tl didn't have that pipe, the mounts might also differ between the two generations.
ok.. i was wondering what that hole was for...
Old 02-05-2012, 09:39 PM
Instructor

These are sold.