Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
07/08 TL Foglight Grille

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): TL 3G
Location (State/Prov/Terr): AR
Item Condition: Used

Up for sale are Acura Tl Bumper Foglight grilles. I have both Type S that are used (a pair) and the Base ( a pair).
The Base Fog grilles are BRAND NEW bought from Delray Acura! I took them out thinking I could fit them in my 05 Base bumper but sadly no. The reason why I'm selling is because I have no use for them and need to try and get my money back.
The Type S Fog grilles are used. I bought them off ebay thinking I could put them in but when I found out it was the same scenario as the base grilles then I just gave up. One side has a tab missing but it came to me that way so the seller must've had an oops moment.
I'm asking $75 for the Base Grilles for they are brand new, but not in the original package. It's never been installed or attempted to install. Just air fitted. For the TYPE S I want $135 for BOTH grilles. They are used but still installable. I know these grilles are rare to find in the condition they're in so no low ballers.
Pictures will be posted as soon as I can compress the pictures for an acurate view.

Last edited by A.Sensation; 08-23-2017 at 03:57 PM.
Old 08-23-2017, 06:09 PM
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Base grille

Originally Posted by A.Sensation
Up for sale are Acura Tl Bumper Foglight grilles. I have both Type S that are used (a pair) and the Base ( a pair).
The Base Fog grilles are BRAND NEW bought from Delray Acura! I took them out thinking I could fit them in my 05 Base bumper but sadly no. The reason why I'm selling is because I have no use for them and need to try and get my money back.
The Type S Fog grilles are used. I bought them off ebay thinking I could put them in but when I found out it was the same scenario as the base grilles then I just gave up. One side has a tab missing but it came to me that way so the seller must've had an oops moment.
I'm asking $75 for the Base Grilles for they are brand new, but not in the original package. It's never been installed or attempted to install. Just air fitted. For the TYPE S I want $135 for BOTH grilles. They are used but still installable. I know these grilles are rare to find in the condition they're in so no low ballers.
Pictures will be posted as soon as I can compress the pictures for an acurate view.
Front
Side
Rear