Regional Coordinator (SoCal)

02-03 Acura TL OEM Driver Headlight & OEM Ballast

Category: Lights
Price: $250
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): TL 2G, Type-S Model
Location (State/Prov/Terr): CA
Item Condition: Used

Testing waters and not in a rush to sell. 02-03 Acura TL driver's side headlight. I swapped out my blacked out housings to a friend for his oem set. Unfortunately, I had no idea his driver's side headlight had previously been drilled into from the back of the housing (you'll see what I mean when you look at the pictures below). The headlight casing itself is clean with minor scratches (I spend awhile polishing the headlight when I got it). I don't need this side anymore since I purchased another set.

Because of the hole that was drilled (wasn't covered or patched up), you'll notice that there are dried water stains, rust, and slight peelage of the chrome. Other than that, everything is fine and the headlight has been resealed again before. I know this is a huge upset for anyone looking to purchase an extra headlight, but this is OEM and those of you looking to black out your headlights can use this for a project.

I also have to mention that the holes in the back of the headlight housing can be taped up with duck tape and water WON'T leak through (I've done this while I was looking for another pair and it worked just fine.. been through car washes and rain, no condensation whatsoever).

Because the headlight is OEM.. I will start the pricing at $65 OBO. I also have the OEM ballast that goes with that headlight but I will sell them seperately for $170 OBO. Again, I am not in a rush to sell, give me a reasonable offer and we'll go from there. Also, locals would be preferred but if I have to ship, then it would be price + shipping. Thanks for looking.

On to the pics:

THE BAD.

Old 03-07-2011 | 11:00 AM
Advanced

How much for the ballast
Old 03-07-2011 | 01:11 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by 03blueTLtype-s
How much for the ballast
Originally Posted by xtremex626
I also have the OEM ballast that goes with that headlight but I will sell them seperately for $170 OBO
Answered and asked.
Old 04-10-2011 | 05:03 AM

Is it just the ballast or is the ignitor included with it? I assume just the ballast as that is all that is pictured.