TL: Still no pics of Blue or Green?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2003, 09:04 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TL: Still no pics of Blue or Green?

Am I right in thinking there are still no published pics of an 04 TL in Abyss Blue or Deep Pearl Green? (aside from Photoshopped works of art, and the inaccurate swatch at TOV)

Any idea when we'll see these colors?

-ferg
Old 09-06-2003, 09:52 PM
Racer

I too want to see the Abyss blue and Green. I hope the Abyss is a very dark, rich blue which would look good with the Quartz interior. The quartz is a very striking two tone - European look. I am sticking with my first choice - Abyss blue and Quartz, until something better shows up.

04 TL Abyss Quartz, 6MT
Old 09-06-2003, 10:23 PM
Burning Brakes

we have a deposit on an abyss blue w/ quartz, so come october i'll post pics if we don't see anything by then.
Old 09-07-2003, 05:18 AM
Instructor

Deep Green

The new green is also available on the 04 Accords if you want to see it. It is a very cool green. It is kind of a green/ slate grey metallic like color, it looks just like Sage Brush on the MDX. It looks great with the parchment interior, not sure about the camel though.
Old 09-08-2003, 01:33 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You won't see Abyss Blue until November most likely. The cars in that color won't be available until then. Don't ask me why. I don't know. They just aren't. We've had to have a couple of customers get to wait an extra month on this one.
Old 09-08-2003, 03:44 PM
Instructor

Originally posted by kurt_bradley
You won't see Abyss Blue until November most likely. The cars in that color won't be available until then. Don't ask me why. I don't know. They just aren't. We've had to have a couple of customers get to wait an extra month on this one.
I'm not real surprised. Abyss Blue is a new and unique color to the TL and I bet they will be concentrating on other colors first, like silver. Seems like half the cars on the lots now days are silver.
Old 09-08-2003, 08:38 PM
Instructor

Originally posted by kurt_bradley
Anyone been able to confirm this? My dealer new nothing about this. Mind you, he also only found out about the delayed release of the manual transmission about a week after the news appeared here.
Old 09-09-2003, 06:06 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by JeffPhx
I'm not real surprised. Abyss Blue is a new and unique color to the TL and I bet they will be concentrating on other colors first, like silver. Seems like half the cars on the lots now days are silver.
Silver seems to do a good job of hiding road trauma. eg; pebbles, scratches, etc...
Old 09-09-2003, 03:03 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by 2k4tl
Anyone been able to confirm this? My dealer new nothing about this. Mind you, he also only found out about the delayed release of the manual transmission about a week after the news appeared here.
I'm the one confirming this on the paint and tranny concerns. I do work for a dealer, and these items were confirmed by the offices in Torrance via email to all the dealers. Sometimes you will encounter individuals at dealers that do not keep themselves as informed as myself and a few others. It's not a bad thing for them to be this way, but I try to pride myself in being very informed.