Maserati: Quattroporte News

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 11:26 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 69 Likes on 55 Posts
nwe entry model for Maserati

http://www.motorauthority.com/blog/1...te-replacement

It’s official. Maserati will launch an all-new sports sedan to take on the likes of the BMW M5 and upcoming Audi A7 and best of all it will establish a new ‘entry-level’ price point for the Trident brand. Expected to cost around the $75,000 mark, details of the car were confirmed earlier today during Fiat’s five-year strategy announcement at a press event in Turin, Italy.

Officials described it as a “new product package with specific contents in order to exploit Maserati DNA”. You can interpret this as high-performance matched with bespoke craftsmanship and oodles of luxury.

Today’s announcement ties in with previous reports that claimed Maserati was developing a new rear-wheel drive platform that will spawn the new entry-level sedan, as well as the replacements for the Quattroporte and even the GranTurismo. According to insider information, the new platform will make extensive use of lightweight aluminum and be capable of implementing a hybrid system Maserati is likely to borrow from Ferrari.

The story doesn’t end there. Maserati also confirmed today a replacement for Quattroporte is due in the near future. It was described as “a completely new style, offering outstanding driving emotions and high-level quality.” Pricing of the Quattroporte’s replacement will be set lower than the current car in order to boost sales in the flagship sedan segment, which is shaping up to be quite competitive with new entries like the Aston Martin Rapide and Porsche Panamera.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,854 Likes on 14,002 Posts
Post 2011 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S Awards Edition

Old 07-19-2010, 03:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Press release...

On the basis of the Quattroporte Sport GT S comes the car which celebrates the countless awards that the Maserati flagship sedan has received from the day of its debut to today.

The Quattroporte Sport GT S “Awards Edition”, the latest jewel in the Maserati range, makes its official debut at the prestigious Geneva Auto Show.

Six years after its birth, the car that created the luxury sport sedan segment continues to receive accolades from the general public, automobile enthusiasts and the press. Maserati has decided to celebrate its success with a superlative version, blending the elegance and sporty stylishness of the brand’s flagship, thanks to the combination of highly refined details, handcrafted finishes and features with a decidedly sporty flair.

During its six years of life, the Maserati Quattroporte has received no less than fifty six awards from the most prestigious automotive and lifestyle publications in fourteen countries over in four continents: a global approval for a car that has known how to recreate itself over the years, never failing to maintain the appeal of the lines and purity of the forms created by the hand of Pininfarina, which defined it an instant classic.

The Quattroporte Sport GT S “Awards Edition”, based on the Quattroporte Sport GT S, aims to combine in one car all the features that have made the Trident flagship a benchmark for its segment:

• the unique and elegant styling, mixed with a hint of sporting flair due to the eye-catching features adopted on both the exterior and interior fittings;
• driving enjoyment, because the “Awards Edition” is based on the Quattroporte Sport GT S, which boasts dynamic and top-class performance;
• the craftsmanship of the hand-finished details which make each car a unique product.

The new Quarzo fuso finishing – a pearlescent metallic grey with golden nuanced colour - exclusive to this model, makes the exterior immediately recognizable, and highlights the body’s elegant lines. The burnished treatment used on the exterior chrome parts, as well as on the side air vents and radiator surround, also blends with the 20’’ Multi Trident dark grey rims with satin finish.

The brake system, which replicates the system fitted to the Quattroporte Sport GT S and uses dual-cast technology, is further enhanced by the hand-polished calipers both at the front and rear. With the Quattroporte Sport GT S “Awards Edition”, Maserati and Brembo are introducing on the market for the first time polished calipers, treated with precision mechanical processes and featuring a hand finish which gives them their special mirror-like appearance and enhances their sporty credentials at the same time.

The interior also bears witness to the combination of sporting flair and craftsmanship that has always characterized the Maserati flagship sedan. The Poltrona Frau leather of the seats is combined with perforated Alcantara with a new undulated pattern, and the headlining still in Alcantara. Completing the interior space are the special brushed aluminum door sills and Piano Black satin-finish wood moldings.

The boot with a full black trim has been embellished further with chrome details and a leather side pocket. The attention to details has even been extended to the mats, which are made of even richer and softer material.

A special exterior “Awards Edition” series plate completes the car’s look and makes an already unique car even more unmistakable.

The Quattroporte Sport GT S “Awards Edition” will be available in the latter half of 2010 as model year 2011
Old 07-19-2010, 03:21 PM
I shoot people

Received 2,946 Likes on 1,446 Posts
still one of the sexiest sedans ever
Old 07-20-2010, 09:24 AM
Race Director

Received 631 Likes on 507 Posts
The story doesn’t end there. Maserati also confirmed today a replacement for Quattroporte is due in the near future. It was described as “a completely new style, offering outstanding driving emotions and high-level quality.” Pricing of the Quattroporte’s replacement will be set lower than the current car in order to boost sales in the flagship sedan segment, which is shaping up to be quite competitive with new entries like the Aston Martin Rapide and Porsche Panamera.
The 3 sedans were on the last episode of Top Gear and the Quatroporte was liked by all. It's a great looking car - just a bit too big.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:56 AM
Fahrvergnügen'd

Received 1,568 Likes on 985 Posts
I love black Quattroportes ... See them all over the place in Italy.

Screw the Caddy DTS, the best government car in the world is the QP
Old 07-20-2010, 10:16 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I love everything about this car except for one thing, and unfortunately it's a biggie: the engine.

425 hp @ 7000 rpm
361 @ 4750 rpm

All for a 120+K car? Eh....but I suppose for those who want the theatre and presence of something other than a performance version of the 7-Series and S-Class it's all right.

For me, a new XJL Supersport is for good.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:38 PM
Q('.')=O

Received 721 Likes on 521 Posts
Sure is a beauty
Old 07-20-2010, 12:43 PM
The sizzle in the Steak

Received 1,877 Likes on 1,297 Posts
still hawt as evar
Old 07-21-2010, 12:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
They always look rather bland to me.

It's not ugly, but doesn't look like anything special, either.

Interior is nice, however.
Old 07-21-2010, 12:03 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LuvMyTSX
They always look rather bland to me.

It's not ugly, but doesn't look like anything special, either.

Interior is nice, however.
It always amazes me how we humans can have such opposite opinions.

To me, the Quattroporte GT S (the sport model with the cool wheels and smoked lights and all) look absolutely stunning, while it's the interior that looks blah and dated.

I really wish they'd add a couple of turbos to bring its power up to spec though.
Old 07-21-2010, 12:12 AM

Received 9,506 Likes on 6,175 Posts
I absolutely love this car. The only thing I'm not impressed with this "Awards Edition" is the bland color.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:39 PM
Team Owner

Received 6,470 Likes on 5,162 Posts
Mehhh........
Old 07-22-2010, 12:34 AM
Team Owner

Received 4,273 Likes on 3,050 Posts
i would buy that car just for the exhaust tone.... sounds just like 360 Modena....
Old 11-06-2012, 09:24 AM
Some dude

Received 347 Likes on 203 Posts
From Left Lane News:
Maserati has taken the wraps off of an all-new Quattroporte sedan, which will be unveiled to the public in January at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.

With Fiat looking to capitalize on its Maserati brand by making the division a somewhat more mainstream premium automaker, hopes are high for the sixth-generation Quattroporte.

The new Quattroporte doesn't represent a thorough rethink of the company's range-topping sedan, but its look is heavily revised inside and out and it boasts more power.

Aesthetically, the Quattroporte's front fascia is more in line with the company's evocative coupes, while a stronger beltline helps better define its side profile. At the rear, the new car's tail lamps are again clearly inspired by the automaker's two-door models. A lower ribbon of unpainted rocker trim is a bit of a surprise, however.

Inside, the Quattroporte's interior appears much more elegant than before. A big infotainment screen is surrounded by just two small knobs, a look that seems almost retrospective. By contrast, the rest of the interior is clearly 21st century. Interestingly, the Quattroporte's headlamp and interior dimming switches appear to have been plucked from Chrysler's parts bin, a nod Fiat's ownership of both brands.

All-new powertrain
Maserati says that the Quattroporte's V8 engine is all-new, but it is releasing few details. We do know that the V8 is related to the 4.7-liter unit used in the Granturismo. The license plate shown in these photos also indicates that it could pack up to 530 horsepower in range-topping tune, a formidable figure.

Maserati is also expected to offer several additional powerplants in the Quattroporte over the next couple of years as Fiat hopes to boost sales from around 6, 500 units annually to a staggering 50,000 by mid-decade. A boosted V6 is expected to become the high-volume engine unit and it will eventually be joined by optional all-wheel-drive.

Old 11-06-2012, 10:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Hubba hubba...
Old 11-06-2012, 11:28 AM
The Third Ball

Received 4,966 Likes on 2,644 Posts
they FINALLY fixed the rear of the car but now managed to jack up the front.

Ill to see it in person
Old 11-06-2012, 11:29 AM

Received 9,506 Likes on 6,175 Posts
Whoa

The headlights and taillights are a bit goofy but the interior makes up for it.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:52 AM
Some dude

Received 347 Likes on 203 Posts
Originally Posted by Sarlacc
they FINALLY fixed the rear of the car but now managed to jack up the front.

My thoughts exactly. Still, I think it looks mean and I bet a different color would make it look nicer.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:26 PM
brahs be jelly

Received 247 Likes on 169 Posts
Looks like an Infinity to me.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:43 PM
brahs be jelly

Received 247 Likes on 169 Posts
Originally Posted by mikeschicagoRL
We found a start/stop button more awkwardly placed than the RDX's
Old 11-06-2012, 01:49 PM
I shoot people

Received 2,946 Likes on 1,446 Posts
Originally Posted by MTEAZY
Looks like an Infinity to me.
I kinda agree (well, it's "Infiniti")... Reminds me of the M
Old 11-08-2012, 02:39 AM
2016 Acura TLX

Received 137 Likes on 89 Posts
I like the old one better. It just looks so much more elegant. I feel the new one's kinda boring except for the interior.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 3,063 Likes on 2,119 Posts
Mmmmm daddy like.
Old 01-01-2013, 02:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Post 2013 Maserati Quattroporte

Press release...

“Maserati stands today at the edge of an unparalleled strategic and industrial growth that will see our presence in the world rise to 50,000 units a year by 2015. This growth is a challenge for which Maserati has carefully prepared itself and that we all welcome with anticipation.

It is a growth based on those values of style, elegance, quality, performance for which Maserati has been always recognized and praised in almost 100 years of history. This exciting progression will make the new Maserati a true global player with two new production sites in two different continents and a heart solidly planted in Modena, Italy, where our roots are.

It is a growth that will be based on three new models entering two new segments of the automobile market – and it starts with the all-new 2013 Maserati Quattroporte.”
Harald Wester, Maserati CEO

Maserati Quattroporte: Italian Design at its Best

“The new Maserati Quattroporte is a high-performance sports luxury sedan that reinterprets the design features of classic Maseratis in a contemporary design language. Its style was born out of the guiding design principles of Maserati: harmony of shapes, dynamism of lines, Italian elegance. More generous in size when compared to the previous model, the new Quattroporte has a design that is at once graceful and sinuous, fashioned to bring out the sporty nature of the car.

"Some of the elements characterizing the previous model have been purposely maintained: the front grill, the three side vents, the triangular C pillar. At the same time new style and functional features were introduced: the strong belt line that runs through the entire side of the car giving the new Quattroporte a look and feel that is at once muscular and elegant with frameless doors and three side windows..

"Inside, the design of the Quattroporte aims at essentiality, stressing the simplicity of lines and the full functionality of the in-board instrumentation. Functional elements are blended with soft quality surfaces made of prestigious woods and refined leathers.”

Lorenzo Ramaciotti, Head of Maserati Design Center

Maserati Quattroporte: All-New Next Generation Powertrain

“The innovative Maserati proprietary engines of the all-new Maserati Quattroporte have all been designed and developed by Maserati and Ferrari engineers in the heart of Italy’s motor valley. As a matter of fact, they are going to be produced in the Ferrari plant in Maranello that has been synonymous with cutting-edge technology and passion for well over 60 years.

Passion is indeed the middle name of a whole new generation of Maserati engines that will equip the all-new Maserati Quattroporte and the models that will soon follow her on the market. The passion and state-of-the-art technology that is at the heart of all the new Maserati engines that will be mounted on the next generation of Maserati products have produced engines that are not only more powerful than ever, or more exciting to drive than ever – bust also more eco-friendly than ever before.”
Paolo Martinelli, Maserati Powertrain Director

Maserati Quattroporte: Key Technical Features

“Refined technical solutions, an explicit attention to the most challenging targets in terms of performance, comfort, efficiency and safety – these are the key elements of the all-new Maserati Quattroporte.

Maserati engineers have worked - with a competence matched only by their passion – in chassis designing and engineering, weight reduction, ergonomic enhancement to develop a car capable of fitting different powertrain architectures and transmission configurations for the most diverse driving conditions but always maintaining Maserati’s trademark best-in-class driving comfort.

The results is the all-new Maserati Quattroporte, a luxury sports sedan that reaches new heights in terms of performance and handling, driving enjoyment as well as respect of the world we live in: the best performance ever in the long history of Maserati’s four-door flagship sedan are matched by the unprecedented success in the quest for an eco-friendly automobile. All this done, of course, as you may expect from Maserati, in the spirit of the most severe active and passive safety conditions.”
Roberto Corradi, Maserati Vehicle Development Director

For any other information and video go to www.maseratiquattroporte.com
Old 01-01-2013, 02:31 PM
Safety Car

Received 111 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by honda_nut
I like the old one better. It just looks so much more elegant. I feel the new one's kinda boring except for the interior.
i agree 100%

It has a Buick / Infiniti M look to it. Not that im saying it could be mistaken as that, but for the price tag the exterior blends in too much. Without the emblems, the average viewer would think this is just a good looking, median priced, full size sedan of mystery, like the Genesis sedan.

the previous version had a simple elegance that made it special.

even if this had great reliability, i would still go S8 all day over this.

Last edited by ThermonMermon; 01-01-2013 at 02:40 PM.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:37 AM
Drifting

Received 42 Likes on 32 Posts
amazing this car is getting the same reaction. I saw the front, thought Buick, saw the sides and rear, Infinity. Keep the old one.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Post 2013 Maserati Quattroporte Ermenegildo Zegna Limited Edition

I'll say this: I LOVE Zegna...

Press release:

The Maserati Quattroporte Ermenegildo Zegna Limited Edition concept car to be unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show features a unique new look in colour scheme, materials and finish. The car, presented as a limited edition concept, is intended for development into a production version in 2014 and will maintain the same personality and quality of the current Quattroporte range.

The Maserati Quattroporte Ermenegildo Zegna Limited Edition concept car to be unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show features a unique new look in colour scheme, materials and finish. The car, presented as a limited edition concept, is intended for development into a production version in 2014 and will maintain the same personality and quality of the current Quattroporte range.

Ermenegildo Zegna's concept for the Maserati Quattroporte limited edition is the result of a close collaboration between two companies that are linked by history, tradition and exclusiveness.

The exterior of the Maserati Quattroporte Ermenegildo Zegna Limited Edition concept car features a special effect paint finish that simulates the fluidity and purity of metal, by using ultra-fine aluminium pigments. A gloss black primer amplifies the brilliance of the aluminium pigments and creates a sensation of depth. The platinum metal colour effect finish is warmly nuanced to express the car's classic and sophisticated yet technically advanced character.
The material and chromatic research behind the Maserati Quattroporte Ermenegildo Zegna Limited Edition is based on a play between the classical and the contemporary.

A leading role in the Maserati Quattroporte Ermenegildo Zegna Limited Edition concept car is played by its interior. Classical warm hues like moka and greige are re-interpreted in a modern key to emulate Zegna's latest men's fashion collections, conveying a formal, sophisticated character. Interior components such as seats, door panels and roof lining are finished in genuine soft leather, in addition to a velvet-smooth, bright fabric that, due to Zegna's vast experience and know-how, guarantees the level of performance needed for automotive applications.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Old 09-11-2013, 12:39 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 269 Likes on 229 Posts
meh
Old 09-12-2013, 06:17 PM
Team Owner

Received 6,470 Likes on 5,162 Posts
......still needs a flat-bottomed steering wheel.
Old 12-28-2013, 09:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Post 2014 Maserati Quattroporte S & SQ4

Press release...

The flagship of the Maserati Quattroporte range, the Quattroporte GTS with its V8 Twin Turbo has already become the most sought-after new Maserati of modern times.

Now, the 307km/h, 390kW (530Hp) V8 Quattroporte is being joined by a more economical, more affordable, more environmentally friendly V6 model.
The Twin Turbo 3.0-litre V6 engine delivers another distinct price and performance point for the Quattroporte S and S Q4.

The Twin Turbo V6 engines utilize much of the Twin Turbo V8’s already-proven technology, including its variable valve timing, its valve drive system and its direct fuel injection.

Choosing V6 power takes little away from the Quattroporte hallmark performance, delivering 301kW (410Hp) of power and 550Nm of torque.
This is enough power to drive the Quattroporte V6 Twin Turbo to 100km/h in less than five seconds and on to a top speed of 285km/h – just 2km/h short of the superseded Quattroporte Sport GT S V8.

If a choice of two engines wasn’t enough, the Quattroporte S now also offers the option of the Q4 all-wheel drive system to create the most secure all-weather performance car in Maserati’s history.

The Q4 system delivers the responsiveness of a traditional Maserati rear-wheel drive combined with the added security that only an all-wheel drive can bring in critical situations, without creating extra fuel consumption. The system leaves the front wheels passive until they are needed to help with traction and then they are instantly and intelligently engaged.

The Maserati Q4 all-wheel-drive system is available with the new V6 410hp engine and perfectly matches the grand touring qualities expected of a high performance Maserati sedan, whatever the road conditions.

The sixth-generation Quattroporte was always engineered to carry both V6 and V8 engines to help it to set the high-technology tone for Maserati’s upcoming Ghibli and Levante while remaining faithful to Maserati’s long history in luxury sports sedans.

Accommodating the two potent engines and the large, spacious, luxuriously appointed cabin remain at the core of the Quattroporte’s design, which is dominated by its long, powerful nose. Its concave Trident grille also provides a clear link to both the outgoing Quattroporte and the current GranTurismo.
Even with all of its new technology, the new Quattroporte remains true to Maserati’s roots. At the top of the range, the V8 Twin Turbo makes it the fastest four-door Maserati ever built, while the V6 Twin Turbo makes it the most economical, while still capable of 0-100km/h times in less than five seconds.

Both of the engines in the direct-injection gasoline engine family have been designed by Maserati Powertrain in conjunction with Ferrari Powertrain and assembled by Ferrari at Maranello.

All Quattroportes utilize an eight-speed automatic transmission to deliver their performance and it provides seamless comfort with fast gearshift for hard acceleration.

The Quattroporte’s all-new architecture retains its traditionally exquisite handling with all of its engines thanks to its perfectly balanced weight distribution, a double-wishbone front suspension and a state-of-the-art five-link rear suspension. It can now deliver the added security and all-weather assurance of all-wheel drive as well.

It also delivers new standards in quality in every area from design, development, fabrication and process controls. It is produced in a new plant that combines Maserati’s traditions of craftsmanship with cutting-edge technologies that are able to guarantee outstanding quality by controlling even the tiniest details.

Traditional hand crafted detailing continues in the Quattroporte’s cabin, and this has been added to with even more interior space in all seats and both four- and five-seat layouts.

Cabin luxury leaps forward technically, too, with features like the Maserati Touch Control screen, adjustable pedals, reversing cameras and the optional 15-speaker Bowers & Wilkes audio system, as well as WLAN-based WiFi and compatibility with most modern mobile phone systems.

With the original Quattroporte in 1963, Maserati invented the concept of the luxury sports sedan and the new Quattroporte continues to be the benchmark for high quality engineering, supercar performance and limousine comfort.
Old 12-28-2013, 09:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Old 12-30-2013, 10:54 AM
I love me some Curry...!

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
Is it me or does the inside already look dated?
Old 12-30-2013, 07:52 PM
Pinky all stinky

Received 189 Likes on 117 Posts
yeah but I think that's part of its charm. The prior gen also looked like it had an interior from the 70's. Especially when it was featured with that orangy interior leather. One thing I did notice was that the carpet is really dirty in this press photo
Old 12-31-2013, 12:08 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by phile
yeah but I think that's part of its charm. The prior gen also looked like it had an interior from the 70's. Especially when it was featured with that orangy interior leather. One thing I did notice was that the carpet is really dirty in this press photo
yeah it is
Old 12-31-2013, 12:09 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by phile
One thing I did notice was that the carpet is really dirty in this press photo
yeah it is
Old 08-11-2020, 07:30 AM

Received 5,485 Likes on 3,744 Posts
https://www.netcarshow.com/maserati/...oporte_trofeo/

Maserati writes a new chapter in its history by expanding its Trofeo collection. Following the 2018 launch of Levante Trofeo, the SUV's most extreme, most powerful version, the new Maserati Quattroporte and Ghibli Trofeo are now available, achieving the pinnacle of performance, sportiness and luxury.

To highlight once again Maserati's all-Italian identity, the colours chosen for the Trofeo collection launch are those of the country's flag: green for Quattroporte, white for Levante and red for Ghibli, which combine with the burnished chrome-work and glossy red trims for a particularly aggressive and elegant look.

Maserati reinterprets its sedans by introducing the V8 engine.

The heart of Maserati Ghibli and Quattroporte Trofeo is the 3.8 l V8 Twin Turbo with power output of 580 hp at 6,250 rpm and peak torque of 730 Nm.

The engine, which has already revealed all its power on Levante Trofeo, is built at the Ferrari plant at Maranello to Maserati's specifications, and has been modified and developed to deliver equally impressive performances on the rear-engine sedans.

Although completely new for Ghibli, the V8 engine has already been used in the past on Quattroporte GTS, in the 530 hp version. Today the 580 hp V8 engine is available on the new Ghibli, Quattroporte and Levante Trofeo, in full compliance with fuel efficiency and emissions standards.

Ghibli and Quattroporte Trofeo can proudly claim to be the fastest Maserati sedans ever, with a top speed of 326 km/h. Levante Trofeo's maximum speed is 302 km/h.

Like Levante Trofeo, the new Ghibli and Quattroporte Trofeo also incorporate the Integrated Vehicle Control (IVC) system, with a specific setup that guarantees enhanced driving dynamics, greater active safety and even more thrilling performance. The sedans have the Corsa button that sets the car for an even sportier driving style. Also included is Launch Control, a function that first appeared on Levante Trofeo, to unleash all the engine's power and deliver breath-taking performance and an authentic Maserati driving experience.

While the unique signature of every Maserati is the sound of its engine, now the Trofeo collection will be even more unmistakable in looks, thanks to special stylistic touches that characterise these high performance models. These include the front grille with twin vertical bars in Black Piano finish, and the introduction of carbon fibre on the front air duct trims and rear extractor, for an even more aggressive effect.

The whole Trofeo collection is distinguished by the red details that characterise the bottom profiles of the side air vents and the lightning bolt on the Trident badge on the C-pillars.

There are major changes at the rear of the car, where the light clusters have been completely restyled, with a boomerang-like profile inspired by the 3200 GT and the Alfieri concept car.

In terms of the Maserati Ghibli Trofeo, the bonnet has also been restyled, featuring two aggressive air ducts for better cooling, just like on Levante Trofeo.

Ghibli and Quattroporte Trofeo are fitted with 21" aluminium Orione wheels. 22" Orione wheels are available on Levante Trofeo.

The Trofeo characterisation continues in the interior, with a new on-board panel that displays an exclusive interface at switch-on, while the headrests bear the Trofeo badge with the name in three-dimensional relief. The exclusivity also extends to the interior upholstery, in full-grain Pieno Fiore natural leather.

The ADAS system has evolved to include new functions, and thanks to Active Driving Assist the assisted driving function can now be activated on urban roads and ordinary highways.

New technologies also appear in MIA (Maserati Intelligent Assistant), the multimedia screen with upgraded resolution and larger size - 10.1" on both Ghibli Trofeo and Quattroporte Trofeo, while Levante retains the 8.4" display, but with improved resolution and graphics. Furthermore, thanks to the Maserati Connect programme, now the Trofeo collection is always connected, with a full set of services to simplify its use.

Ghibli and Quattroporte Trofeo will be built at the Avvocato Giovanni Agnelli Plant (AGAP) at Grugliasco (Turin), and Levante Trofeo at the Mirafiori (Turin) plant.

Old 08-11-2020, 07:42 AM
Be the Best Be Great

Received 101 Likes on 82 Posts
Laguna Green - Thatza one beautiful color - The name reminds me of Laguna Beach/Laguna Hills our most fav CA towns.

Last edited by Acure4RDX; 08-11-2020 at 07:48 AM.
Old 08-11-2020, 06:27 PM
Team Owner

Received 4,273 Likes on 3,050 Posts
The only thing this car had was the exotic NA V8 exhaust sound.. The moment they got rid of that, the car is dead to me and to almost everyone as well.

The few buyers that would pick this over E63, M5 and RS6/7 must really love the brand...

Quick Reply: Maserati: Quattroporte News