XM radio install and Blitzsafe adapter

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2003, 10:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
XM radio install and Blitzsafe adapter

I just got the XM delphi unit and I installed the Blitzsafe adapter about a week ago. So finally I have something to plug into the blitzsafe. So I go ahead and plug in the XM radio and I only have sound out of the driver side speakers and not sub or passenger side. So I was thinking maybe it was my RCA jacks that I used to connect. So I get a newer set of RCA jacks and the same thing. So Im going to call Logjam tomorrow and see if they will send me a new 1. Do you think I will have a problem. Ive had it for about 2 weeks...

Where do you guys mount this thing.. I have been looking for somewhere to mount it and no luck... If you guys have pics or something to look at so I can get a better idea. I was thinking of what (I forget who installed a VTEC controller in there sunglass holder) I was thinking of doing a similar install and it would be clean and no one would ever know I had it...

One last question. Ever since I installed the blitzsafe adapter my CDs start to skip badly. Even if I turn to another track same thing. I play burned CD but I dont think that is the problem Ive been doing it since Aug 02 with no problems. Do you think the blitzsafe adapter is doing anything to the headunit.... If I take it to the dealer do you think that they will give me a problem because I have the blitzsafe plugged in and should I just take it out and then take it to the dealer.....

Its long and I usually dont do this but I love my music.....