?Thread/Link to a *COMPLETE/Simplified* TVandNav2Go, MediaGate or Ipod install?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 09:45 AM
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question ?Thread/Link to a *COMPLETE/Simplified* TVandNav2Go, MediaGate or Ipod install?

Hello everyone - this is a very cool forum...

There is so much information on this board about ipods, tvandnav2go, musiclink, y-adapters, mediaplayers, navigation hacking.... and it's all great fun to read about.

...However, besides hacking my nav's splashscreen, I know very little about cars/mechanics. And with all the scattered threads on this board, there's no way I can map out a clear/proper gameplan for my TL without spending hours and hours sorting out bits of info from thread to thread.

So - I am trying to find (or have some kind soul post) a thread that explains in complete detail how to install a TVandNav2Go or MediaGate/iPod setup in a (2005?) TL. If a thread like this exists - on this site or on another site - please forward it to me. If not , would any kind soul feel like throwing something concise/simplified together? /beg

I'm so desperate to install one of these things in my TL!! Some of you guys have some AWESOME setups!!

Thanks in advance for *any* help anyone can provide...