Parrot Bluetooth... in over my head?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 09:09 AM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Parrot Bluetooth... in over my head?

I just received the Parrot CK3100 in the mail yesterday, and after lots of help from RYANHOOK and JAXFLTSX, I know mostly how I will physically get the Parrot installed (running the mic, the easy stuff). Although, if someone could let me know how to take out the stereo, I would appreciate it--- don't see any any exposed screws or clips or anything.

ANYWAY, I opened the box and HOLY SH!T... What did I get myself into? I am kinda tech savvy, but when it comes to wiring, yea right. I installed a USASPEC Ipod thing in my car, which was really really easy--- literally plug into the back of the head unit and it worked... So for the parrot, I did spend the 50 bucks on the wire harness, but something tells me i'm going to need to do more than just plug it into the back of the stereo (which as I mentioned before, I'm not quite sure how to get out). Theres all sorts of extra wires that need to be pluged into the mute and ignition and crazy stuff like that--- Does anyone have pix of the actual install process--- Or, if anyone has installed with the harness--- is it going to be as easy to just plug in as my Ipod adapter was? Theres all sorts of extra wires that don't go into the preassembled clips that seem like they must have to plug into somewhere...

Thanks for any help I can get!

Oh btw, 2005 TSX 6MT no-nav