MDX: MDX SH AWD console electronics, "meh"

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2016, 03:14 PM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool MDX SH AWD console electronics, "meh"

I bought my MDX in 9/2015 to get a decent car with high-end safety features and three rows of seats. The car I have been happy with, the safety stuff with lane keeper and adaptive cruise I have been happy with. The nav and bluetooth electronics I have passed unhappy, went to frustrated and now am nearly completely avoiding...

I suppose that I should look to see if there is a firmware upgrade available, but I'm not sure the basic problems are actually fixable. The console is slow and clumsy. Setting or finding destinations to use with the nav system is downright difficult. The bluetooth integration with Pandora has reached the point where I swear at the console.

I thought that I'd just get used to the system's quirks, but that hasn't happened, I find myself cringing when it tells me "Unable to connect to Pandora, when stopped, check your portable device."

So my question is (about Pandora), is the problem my iPhone? Do you Android phone users have continual issues with your bluetooth connections?

thanks,
DLMC