DVD Volume??

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2003, 05:04 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question DVD Volume??

Hi there,

I currently am running a dvd player in my 99 TL to three screens and everything is working out great except for the volume. I have an FM modulator for the audio and when I play dvds, the sound just doesn't get anywhere near the volume I can reach when playing a cd on the stock deck. I am not the most technically advanced person, so I am not sure what the problem is. I have asked a few knowledgable people and they have told me that I might need a new, better FM modulator or need what one guy called a "DVD amp" that would amp up the dvd player audio more.

I recently saw on a post something called BLITZ SAFE and the person wrote that it helped with the volume...??

I wanted to post to ask if anyone has any suggestions to get the maximum volume out of my setup?

Thank you very much,

Eric

BTW... I have also heard before that the hissing noise from the RCA cables can be lowered by running them a certain way. Is there anything to this? Maybe StreetEffectz could help me out... thanks.

Since posting, i have been looking around and I am getting the sense that what I might be in search of is the Blitzsafe adaptor. Anyone who owns this product or knows about it might be able to help me out....

my car has the Pioneer AVX-P7300 screen in the front, two screens in my headrests, powered by a AVM-P8000R, controlling an APEX dvd player and a Pioneer CD-VS33 video switch, which sometimes runs a playstation 2

if I was to use this blitzsafe adaptor, it would eliminate the need of the fm modulator for the dvd player but not the other inputs or yes? Would the blitzsafe be able to work in my setup?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE!