Do any houstonians know any excellent audio stores?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2001, 05:52 PM
Prostyle Owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do any houstonians know any excellent audio stores?

hey all,

I am about to undertake my amp/sub/head unit upgrades. I have the setup all planned out. I was wondering if anyone know any good installers in the houston area.

Btw, i am planning on putting 2 kicker solo baric 12" L7s in the trunk. Each one will be powered by a crossfire BMF1000D amp.
I believe i will need to have a new alternator so it won;t drain. Also i haven;t checked but i might need to also add a farad cap. For the head unit i have decided to go with the alpine iva-c800 in dash monitor, as well as the new alpine navi system they have. That is all i am doing for now.

I decided to go along with the head unit exchnage because of the sub level control and i am not sure if the existing head unit has the outputs to run amps and subs. Also i need some navi.

This is why i am looking for pro installion cuz i would really hate to screw this up my self. I also want to tosound good. So if any people inhouston know any good audio shops with good trusted installion that would be great.

Also any input on my current setup would be very appreciative.

If you are wondering why i am thinking of getting two 1000x1 amps it is because i want the extra hidden power. I am not going to be doing 2000+ watts daily, just suicide.

Thanks all

Laterz,
Dantes