Go Back  AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community > Off Topic Discussion > AcuraZine's Hall of Fame
Reload this Page >

Losing the V-card to an "escort"...........good idea?

Notices
View Poll Results: Losing the V-card to an "escort"... good idea?
Yes
51
22.08%
No
148
64.07%
What's a V-card ??
32
13.85%
Voters: 231. You may not vote on this poll

Losing the V-card to an "escort"...........good idea?

 
 
Old 03-06-2006, 09:46 AM
  #161  
XOXOXOXOX
 
TLuscious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Land of Oz
Age: 42
Posts: 841
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Always Dirty
If you want a hot chick any time soon you're going to have to pay her. Alot.

I, personally, don't think being a virgin at 20 is the end of the world. I know more than a few guys who didn't get laid until college, and a couple who didn't get laid until after college. Just be patient and switch up your hands every now and again.

Not you though huh? Mamma had a dirty baby.
TLuscious is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 09:47 AM
  #162  
LOLZ McCain Sux
 
JJ4Short's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 13,765
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Always Dirty
Holy shit I totally forgot about dead hot chicks!
I think this would be the best solution
JJ4Short is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 09:50 AM
  #163  
Registered Member
 
CKcentral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dayton, OH
Age: 37
Posts: 979
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JJ4Short
Holy shit I totally forgot about dead hot chicks!
I think this would be the best solution
Reminds me of the movie Kill Bill, the part where she is in the hospital.
CKcentral is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 09:51 AM
  #164  
FOUR RINGS
 
1killercls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Dunedin, Fla.
Posts: 43,017
Received 1,499 Likes on 975 Posts
Originally Posted by F900
Oh really...Well why don't you post some pictures, and i'll tell you if your butterface or not...
Dude...you hit the nail on the head. Butterface.
1killercls is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 09:51 AM
  #165  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,913
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
so back on topic..

anyway i bang like 10 bitches a week on average, all you have to do is walk up on them and be like "yo bitch lets do this thang!"

so easy really...
zeroday is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 09:51 AM
  #166  
fdl
Senior Moderator
 
fdl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Toronto
Age: 43
Posts: 21,673
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CKcentral
20 is not a big deal to be a virgin. I lost mine was i was 20....now im 24 and above the average for my age.

Congratulations.
fdl is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 09:52 AM
  #167  
LOLZ McCain Sux
 
JJ4Short's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 13,765
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is one way loser can bang hot chicks, get into drugs. I know so many guys who fuck strippers and other chicks because they have the hookup on weed and shit. Just dont get shot.

Oh yeah give anime a chance
I bet if you were a big enough uber geek you could bag this one



Probably not but hell there are dreams aren't there.
But I garuntee you could get this chick, I bet this guy is getting laid...and you arent!
JJ4Short is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 09:53 AM
  #168  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,913
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
anime? in which country is this happening?
zeroday is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 09:54 AM
  #169  
Registered Member
 
SakiGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 5,115
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JimmyCarter
You're just upset silvia gets him first
very much so. I could use the money.
SakiGT is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 09:55 AM
  #170  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 28,852
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TLuscious
Not you though huh? Mamma had a dirty baby.
I lost my virginity at the age of 4 in a freak petting zoo "accident".
Always Dirty is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 09:56 AM
  #171  
Registered Member
 
SakiGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 5,115
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by zeroday






wait...you aren't talking about me are you?
No. Just commenting on the boasting. Everyone on AZ is great in bed, apparently.
SakiGT is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 09:56 AM
  #172  
LOLZ McCain Sux
 
JJ4Short's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 13,765
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by zeroday
anime? in which country is this happening?
I am going to do a case study to bring Anime to the forfront of American youth who really want to get laid. My friend is really into it and I have met a lot of the chicks while most are mud ducks there are those select few chicks who would be hotties if you cleaned them up. Anime chicks are the last untapped resource the for the desperate man.
JJ4Short is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 09:57 AM
  #173  
Registered Member
 
SakiGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 5,115
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Always Dirty
I lost my virginity at the age of 4 in a freak petting zoo "accident".
Usually they dont catch "accidents" on video. And the abused rarely uses the proof as their avatar.
SakiGT is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 09:59 AM
  #174  
LOLZ McCain Sux
 
JJ4Short's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 13,765
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SakiGT
Usually they dont catch "accidents" on video. And the abused rarely uses the proof as their avatar.
He was asking for it

Saki why dont you fuck him...how much would he have to pay you...come on tell the truth.
JJ4Short is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 09:59 AM
  #175  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,913
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by SakiGT
No. Just commenting on the boasting. Everyone on AZ is great in bed, apparently.
I can tell you from personal experience that silviagto is not.

rachael, had to out our secret in the persuit of truth.
zeroday is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 09:59 AM
  #176  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 28,852
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SakiGT
Usually they dont catch "accidents" on video. And the abused rarely uses the proof as their avatar.
Oh no - that's not the incident itself. That's video of my dog in action defending the house. He's trained to attack intruders and face fuck them into submission. That was his first time meeting the paperboy.
Always Dirty is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:03 AM
  #177  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,913
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Always Dirty
Oh no - that's not the incident itself. That's video of my dog in action defending the house. He's trained to attack intruders and face fuck them into submission. That was his first time meeting the paperboy.

I literally laughed out loud at my desk when i read this.
zeroday is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:04 AM
  #178  
Go Giants
 
Whiskers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: PA
Age: 47
Posts: 69,233
Received 984 Likes on 668 Posts
Originally Posted by Always Dirty
Oh no - that's not the incident itself. That's video of my dog in action defending the house. He's trained to attack intruders and face fuck them into submission. That was his first time meeting the paperboy.
Good doggy.

The sexual tension in this thread is a little too much for a Monday morning.....
Whiskers is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:06 AM
  #179  
Registered Member
 
SakiGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 5,115
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by zeroday
I can tell you from personal experience that silviagto is not.

rachael, had to out our secret in the persuit of truth.
Its hard to concentrate on the act when you're busy puking your guts out from disgust.
SakiGT is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:09 AM
  #180  
Registered Member
 
SakiGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 5,115
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JJ4Short
He was asking for it

Saki why dont you fuck him...how much would he have to pay you...come on tell the truth.
If I was a little more of a slut in the past I would semi-consider it. But Im trying to keep the total number of guys ever to a minimum. The last spot is reserved for Ewan McGreggor or some rock star.

Besides, I doubt my current b/f would approve. Although he did mention something about wanting to chip his GTI, so who knows.
SakiGT is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:10 AM
  #181  
Registered Member
 
CKcentral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dayton, OH
Age: 37
Posts: 979
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fdl
Congratulations.
wasnt trying to boost my ego or show that i was a pimp, just mainly giving an example of a late bloomer and if you didnt lose your Vcard by age 20 life isnt over
CKcentral is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:10 AM
  #182  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,913
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by SakiGT
Its hard to concentrate on the act when you're busy puking your guts out from disgust.
I guess she already told you then. Well, in her defense, I puked on her ass in part because i had been drinking tequila shots to prepare for the act. When she revealed her hairy ass it just kind of initiated the spewage.
zeroday is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:11 AM
  #183  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 28,852
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CKcentral
wasnt trying to boost my ego or show that i was a pimp, just mainly giving an example of a late bloomer and if you didnt lose your Vcard by age 20 life isnt over
It's true. The only problem is that most of the girls your age start getting some mileage on their odometer at that point and it gets harder and harder to find a "blank cassette" as I like to call them.
Always Dirty is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:13 AM
  #184  
Registered Member
 
CKcentral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dayton, OH
Age: 37
Posts: 979
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Always Dirty
It's true. The only problem is that most of the girls your age start getting some mileage on their odometer at that point and it gets harder and harder to find a "blank cassette" as I like to call them.
I agree with you totally. Hard to find a girl with a clean slate at 21+, but i dont mind a girl with a few partners already.
CKcentral is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:13 AM
  #185  
Registered Member
 
SakiGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 5,115
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by zeroday
I guess she already told you then. Well, in her defense, I puked on her ass in part because i had been drinking tequila shots to prepare for the act. When she revealed her hairy ass it just kind of initiated the spewage.
Let me guess. Someone was in the closet recording the whole thing?

I think you're making this all up.
SakiGT is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:16 AM
  #186  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,913
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by SakiGT
I think you're making this all up.


I always figured you might be a smart chick but your expert sleuthing abilities just sealed it for me.
zeroday is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:19 AM
  #187  
Registered Member
 
SakiGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 5,115
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As has my impression that you are a compulsive liar. and man slut
SakiGT is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:23 AM
  #188  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 7,391
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Mizouse
i think you and me should hang out sometime...

anyways for me the whole hitting up bars to pick up on chicks, id do it, but damn i dont have anyone to goto the bar with.. sucks ass! i need new friends
That's a bullshit excuse you tell yourself so you don't have to face your fear of talking to girls you don't know. The first thing you need to do is be honest with yourself.

Everyone has to take a few hits to their pride to figure this shit out. The only way to learn is the hard way. The first girl I went on a date with probably thought I was the most uninteresting, nervous dork ever. I can't see how the girl i lost my virginity to doesn't think I'm a wuss. But who gives a shit? That's all in the past. I've learned from those and other experiences and moved on.

Today I want you to pick a random girl you see somewhere, doesn't matter if she's hot or ugly (it's easier if she's ugly, but it'll do you more good if she's hot). Just go up to her and say hi. From there you will either begin a decent conversation, or you'll feel like an ass. Repeat steps daily until making an ass of yourself is no longer a problem. If you don't know what to do at some point, tough shit. We've all been there. You'll fuck it up and continue to fuck it up until you learn from your mistakes.

One thing to keep in mind is that 999,999/1,000,000 girls has huge huge huge self esteem issues. No matter how hot they are they're self conscious as fuck. Some hide it better than others, but they all think they aren't pretty enough. No matter how ugly you are you're going to make any girl you talk to feel good. You're probably going to make her day. That's a good frame of mind to be in - when you go up to a girl you aren't looking for her acceptance, you're giving her a chance to get to know someone as awesome as yourself. If she doesn't want to, her loss.

If your physical appearance is bothering you get back in the health and fitness forum. In reality it doesn't matter as much to women as you think. What you say, how you say it, and how you act is what will get a girl into the sack. But looking good doesn't hurt.
Doc.Booty is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:24 AM
  #189  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,913
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by SakiGT
As has my impression that you are a compulsive liar. and man slut
ok you're right, i never thought you might be a smart chick.
zeroday is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:25 AM
  #190  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,913
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
man slut...so sneaky...

i only give it away to the lucky few.
zeroday is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:28 AM
  #191  
Go Giants
 
Whiskers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: PA
Age: 47
Posts: 69,233
Received 984 Likes on 668 Posts
I would go to a bar myself.
Whiskers is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:28 AM
  #192  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,913
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
hey who let jared in here
zeroday is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:31 AM
  #193  
Registered Member
 
SakiGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 5,115
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ABreece
One thing to keep in mind is that 999,999/1,000,000 girls has huge huge huge self esteem issues. No matter how hot they are they're self conscious as fuck. Some hide it better than others, but they all think they aren't pretty enough. No matter how ugly you are you're going to make any girl you talk to feel good. You're probably going to make her day. That's a good frame of mind to be in - when you go up to a girl you aren't looking for her acceptance, you're giving her a chance to get to know someone as awesome as yourself. If she doesn't want to, her loss.
Ill be honest and say the guy I have been dating for two years wasn't my first pick looks-wise (and he knows it). But his confidence won me over.

Note... over-confidence is a killer.
SakiGT is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:32 AM
  #194  
Registered Member
 
SakiGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 5,115
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by zeroday
man slut...so sneaky...

i only manage to give it away to the lucky few.
Fixed.
SakiGT is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:35 AM
  #195  
Registered Member
 
CKcentral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dayton, OH
Age: 37
Posts: 979
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ABreece
That's a bullshit excuse you tell yourself so you don't have to face your fear of talking to girls you don't know. The first thing you need to do is be honest with yourself.

Everyone has to take a few hits to their pride to figure this shit out. The only way to learn is the hard way. The first girl I went on a date with probably thought I was the most uninteresting, nervous dork ever. I can't see how the girl i lost my virginity to doesn't think I'm a wuss. But who gives a shit? That's all in the past. I've learned from those and other experiences and moved on.

Today I want you to pick a random girl you see somewhere, doesn't matter if she's hot or ugly (it's easier if she's ugly, but it'll do you more good if she's hot). Just go up to her and say hi. From there you will either begin a decent conversation, or you'll feel like an ass. Repeat steps daily until making an ass of yourself is no longer a problem. If you don't know what to do at some point, tough shit. We've all been there. You'll fuck it up and continue to fuck it up until you learn from your mistakes.

One thing to keep in mind is that 999,999/1,000,000 girls has huge huge huge self esteem issues. No matter how hot they are they're self conscious as fuck. Some hide it better than others, but they all think they aren't pretty enough. No matter how ugly you are you're going to make any girl you talk to feel good. You're probably going to make her day. That's a good frame of mind to be in - when you go up to a girl you aren't looking for her acceptance, you're giving her a chance to get to know someone as awesome as yourself. If she doesn't want to, her loss.

If your physical appearance is bothering you get back in the health and fitness forum. In reality it doesn't matter as much to women as you think. What you say, how you say it, and how you act is what will get a girl into the sack. But looking good doesn't hurt.
Now there are some words of wisdom every guy would benefit from. The "don't give a shit" attitude is the way to go. You cant let those girls get the best of you.
CKcentral is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:36 AM
  #196  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,913
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by SakiGT
Fixed.
don't worry, you'll get your turn. in due time.
zeroday is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:38 AM
  #197  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,913
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
so whats the decision minch, you gonna bang a street hooker or what?
zeroday is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:44 AM
  #198  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 28,852
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just do it and move on with your life.
Always Dirty is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:46 AM
  #199  
Registered Member
 
SakiGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 5,115
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by zeroday
don't worry, you'll get your turn. in due time.
Inspired by ADs avatar arent you?
SakiGT is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:46 AM
  #200  
Go Giants
 
Whiskers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: PA
Age: 47
Posts: 69,233
Received 984 Likes on 668 Posts
Originally Posted by Always Dirty
Just do it and move on with your life.
Very motivational...Im going to get myself a hoe now....
Whiskers is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Losing the V-card to an "escort"...........good idea?


Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.