Socal Meet May 29th!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2004, 04:27 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Socal Meet May 29th!

Hey everyone. I'm representing the acura-legend forum, and we're having a meet in two weeks. I know it's short notice for you guys, but we would just like to invite you guys to join us.

Here are the specifics:

Where:
700 S. Almansor st.
Alhambra, CA 91801

that address is to the banquet area all you do is instead of turning ito the banquet area parking lot you turn left into the golf course parking lot its pretty easy to spot the place.

When:
May 29th, 2004 (Saturday)
3:30 - meet at the Almansor Parking Lot. Meet each other, take pictures, look at each other's cars, etc..
4:30 - Head on over to the otherside of the park and park in the Almansor Park Parking lot, and stake out a gazeebo, BBQ some meat , Play some football,tennis,baseball, whatever your into.

Bring whatever cars you want, i'm taking my legend, but might have my friend drive the TL. i'm inviting the CL/rsx/integras/s2000 groups over too. if you know any other groups that would be interested, i don't see why this can't be a big get together to talk about cars and meet new people.

picture of the parking lot. there's a lake if you want to bring your family to enjoy a day out.