North Carolina (RTP area) Car Club

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 11:41 AM
I Only Park In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Greensboro here... Sunday will be a perfect day for me, because i've gotta work all weekends......... pleaseeee.... peeps.... make it happen on Sunday... i would love to meet you guys and gals especally you-----> AcuraTein love ur ride man !
My ride... 07 KBP TL-S hope to see you all. keep me update, thank you all...
Old 09-23-2007, 11:29 AM
Time to Climb

Received 49 Likes on 39 Posts
i gotta work the next 11 days straight otherwise i'd b there
Old 09-25-2007, 09:22 AM
Oderint dum metuant.

Received 534 Likes on 446 Posts
Originally Posted by blokhead
We definitely need to have another meet.... my poor ol 2000 TL-p got schooled... haha. But it needed to be retired and now i'll be able to keep up with you chill dog. If you guys wanna come down to the the better state (South of you) come on down. Beaufort is a nice little town, Isle of Palms is nice too, out on the Ocean or we could cruise Myrtle Beach. Pics of last meet...
Your old car looked good...what do you have now?

It doesn't take much to keep up with my pokey car...I have upgraded a bit since then, though...after hearing y'alls cars with intakes, I picked one up...got an exhaust coming sometime in November. Unfortunately, right now the car looks just like it does in those pics...the wheels I got just after that meet are sitting in the garage due to an unrepairable flat.

Anyway, a beach trip sounds nice (and October is the perfect time to go). I might be in Charleston one weekend in October...towards the end of the month, I think...I forget the details of the trip. Not sure if I'm going or not at this point, but if so, I'll look you up.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:48 PM
PCM full of water, yummy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by chill_dog
Your old car looked good...what do you have now?

It doesn't take much to keep up with my pokey car...I have upgraded a bit since then, though...after hearing y'alls cars with intakes, I picked one up...got an exhaust coming sometime in November. Unfortunately, right now the car looks just like it does in those pics...the wheels I got just after that meet are sitting in the garage due to an unrepairable flat.

Anyway, a beach trip sounds nice (and October is the perfect time to go). I might be in Charleston one weekend in October...towards the end of the month, I think...I forget the details of the trip. Not sure if I'm going or not at this point, but if so, I'll look you up.

Sounds good... I've got (or should I say the wife's got) an 06 6 speed with navi, anthracite with a spec body kit, the only mod so far is supercomputer race pedals and the body kit. Plan on an intake as soon "the exhaust" arrives in november... I believe the same one as you.. Also some Legends in liquid grahite and a drop sometime this winter.

Let me know if you head to town, we can grab some lunch and cruise around if you can.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:01 AM
Oderint dum metuant.

Nice. The best part is it's HER car and YOU're modding it . Regardless, you'll do more than hang with me...I'm 5AT...as I said, my pokey car...

I installed my Supercomputer pedals last weekend...they look really good...a major improvement. I love the Legends in liquid graphite...I'm almost tempted to get a set.

The more I think about it, I think the trip is the last weekend in October, just before Halloween (26-28). If I make it, lunch sounds good...I'll even buy if I can borrow your driveway, hose, and some water...damn water restrictions here have kept me from washing the car for over a month, and they don't forsee them being lifted until next year! I refuse to take my car to a car wash. I've even contemplated driving through my yard and around the garage to the side of my house to the patio to wash it there behind the bushes (I'm on a corner of a semi-busy street, so doing it in the driveway would net me a $100 fine within 10 minutes).
Old 09-28-2007, 08:42 AM
PCM full of water, yummy

No problem, let me know. It sure would be nice to get a meet setup somewhere, I noticed that there is a new member from Columbia, SC on here as well. Oh well, maybe some year....
Old 12-07-2007, 01:17 PM
Oderint dum metuant.

Ok, Saturday December 15 in Charlotte...tentative photoshoot (provided I get my exhaust in - which I will, and ACCURATEin gets his IC hooked up on the 14th). Don't have a specific place, but wanted to get this out there on the million to one chance someone wants to come out.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:30 PM
PCM full of water, yummy

Ok, Saturday December 15 in Charlotte...tentative photoshoot (provided I get my exhaust in - which I will, and ACCURATEin gets his IC hooked up on the 14th). Don't have a specific place, but wanted to get this out there on the million to one chance someone wants to come out.
Bitches... You know I'm in this cold hell called Germany right now. I won't be there on the 15th, I get back late on the 14th...
Old 12-11-2007, 02:49 AM
BT3
10th Gear

Unhappy Dec. 15 Meeting

Hey guys and gals, I have also had my baby, 02 NBP TL-P, and have never had the pleasure of going to one of the meets. Is there any way to go for the 16th, my little brother graduates this Saturday on the 14th??
Old 12-11-2007, 10:44 AM
Oderint dum metuant.

Originally Posted by blokhead
Bitches... You know I'm in this cold hell called Germany right now.
So I shouldn't tell you it was 80 in Charlotte yesterday, and it's going to be sunny and in the upper 70's the rest of the week, huh? Oh, oops...

Well, I'm not so sure about this weekend now. Just found out the exhausts shipped yesterday and not last Friday...doubting it will be here in time for me to get it in Saturday. I have no problem showing up as is, but it will be much better with the exhaust. Guess we'll see.

ACCURATEin - you still back-peddling about getting everything taken care of Friday?

BT3 - Sunday's are tough for me with it being football season. Not that what the Panthers do could be construed as football, but I still watch for a while and hold out hope (damn I'm naive). I wouldn't rule it out, though.

Maybe we should just do the 22nd?
Old 12-11-2007, 11:25 AM
PCM full of water, yummy

So I shouldn't tell you it was 80 in Charlotte yesterday, and it's going to be sunny and in the upper 70's the rest of the week, huh? Oh, oops...

Well, I'm not so sure about this weekend now. Just found out the exhausts shipped yesterday and not last Friday...doubting it will be here in time for me to get it in Saturday. I have no problem showing up as is, but it will be much better with the exhaust. Guess we'll see.

ACCURATEin - you still back-peddling about getting everything taken care of Friday?

BT3 - Sunday's are tough for me with it being football season. Not that what the Panthers do could be construed as football, but I still watch for a while and hold out hope (damn I'm naive). I wouldn't rule it out, though.

Maybe we should just do the 22nd?
Shut up. It's 4.0C here right now, I'm freezing my balls off. As far as the 22nd, I've got family coming in for Christmas late on the 21st, so a no go untill after then, but anytime after that I'll bring my stock looking 6speed up there, I'm sure the wife will want to come too (especially since she thinks it's HER car).

Later from der Father Land.

PS Go Packers haha
Old 12-11-2007, 01:05 PM
Autobots Roll Out!!!

hey guys im up here in havelock and i jsut got with 2 meets in va beach and iwould loev ot have one here in like jacksonville or willmintong. im all for a road trip but chaorllote would be pushin it for me. evil didu say ur from jville? y not get soething goin there? tehy have a drag strip we can meet at.
Old 12-18-2007, 09:32 PM
Quarterlife Crisis....

Received 108 Likes on 84 Posts
shoot let me know when you all meet up, cause i wanna be there!
Old 12-22-2007, 10:34 AM
Advanced

Winston Salem here. Got my TSX (PWP, AT, stock) in July. Just moved to NC from Virginia. Would like to see an Acura meet take place. It would be great to meet some members.

Peace,
onthelimit
Old 12-23-2007, 02:03 AM
Advanced

Lets get something for the 2nd weekend in January? When is everyone free in jan?
Old 12-23-2007, 05:17 PM
Quarterlife Crisis....

onthelimit, where in winston are you??????

Im free except Jan 19...
Old 12-24-2007, 04:36 PM
Advanced

Hi, I'm in the 27104 area (Country Club Road). What about you?

Second weekend in January sounds OK.
Old 12-25-2007, 11:34 AM
Time to Climb

Received 49 Likes on 39 Posts
let me check my schedule ...
Old 12-27-2007, 06:07 PM
Quarterlife Crisis....

Originally Posted by onthelimit
Hi, I'm in the 27104 area (Country Club Road). What about you?

Second weekend in January sounds OK.
im in the 27106 area (Robin Hood Road...)

2nd weekend in Jan is good for me