Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET - 1 April 2006

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 01:13 PM
All motor

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts
Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET - 1 April 2006

It has been a very long winter but spring is now nipping at our heels in hopes that all the car enthusiasts of the Mid Atlantic region will awake from their hibernation. Pull off those car covers, turn the key to hear the sound of that beast that you have been building for the past couple of months, and head on over to the 2006 Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET (MAMM) season opener on April 1st from 7pm to 11pm!

The MAMM management has been working since the 2005 November meet to ensure that all permits have been officially signed for this season and we are now ready to have a blast. The main focus in the hobby that we all love and live deals primarily with cars and trucks, so we decided to give the motorcycle/ATV/kart owners a little spotlight at our first meet.

Precision Motorsports is setting up their portable dyno and will be making tons of noise from 7pm to 11pm. It will only cost you $10 to find out what your crotch rocket or cruiser puts to the wheels and you must register at their tent. You can also bring your turbo charged ATV or kart and show that even the smallest packages can pack a huge punch.

While you are watching the dyno, checking out the most beautiful cars on the East Coast, or just hanging out with your buds; we hope that you will enjoy some of the delicious goodies provided by....

The entrance fee is still only $1 per car to get into the MAMM lot or you can park at the upper lot and walk down for free.
Do not park at the gas station or at the Hotel because your vehicle will be towed at your expense.

We will be holding the raffle again this year and you can purchase tickets at the MAMM tent that will located in Vendor Row for only a $1 a ticket. Our sponsors are very excited about the 2006 season and are providing gift certificates, products, and/or services to be given away at the raffle so do not miss the opportunity to score some great stuff.

(Click here for a list of our sponsors) (Click here for directions to the MAMM lot)

The Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET would like to thank everyone that helped support our efforts last season and we are planning to bring you even a greater time during 2006. See you Saturday night and don't be late to the largest meet in the Mid Atlantic Region.

-Ryan
Old 03-29-2006, 05:44 AM
アキュラ 力

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yo bro, we're already on it: https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...4&page=1&pp=25

BTW, any chance you can save that front row near the entrance for the Acurazine crew?
Old 04-03-2006, 07:59 PM
All motor

Sorry man, the BMW crew claimed that spot last year and continue to claim it.

-Ryan
Old 04-03-2006, 08:01 PM
アキュラ 力

Originally Posted by jspecb18c
Sorry man, the BMW crew claimed that spot last year and continue to claim it.

-Ryan
Actually Ryan, I was referring to the row facing the middle strip that goes through the center of the lot. But, anyways, it's all good, we had a great time none the less, thanks!
Old 04-07-2006, 04:37 PM
All motor

Originally Posted by JPTL-S
Actually Ryan, I was referring to the row facing the middle strip that goes through the center of the lot. But, anyways, it's all good, we had a great time none the less, thanks!
If you go to our website (www.megameet.org) and look under the "Directions" link, there is a picture of the lot from above on the right hand side of the page. Click that picture and it will take you to google maps and you can zoom in on the lot. Please mark the area you are talking about and post it up here so that I know exactly where you are talking about and I will see what I can do. Talk to you later.

-Ryan
Old 04-07-2006, 04:37 PM
All motor

I want to thank everyone that came out to the MEGA MEET season opener and respected what these meets are all about. Just an FYI, the upper over flow lot across from the gas station IS NOT THE MEGA MEET LOT! You will be asked to leave if you are hanging around up there at any of the future meets. Please just park and walk on down to the lower VDOT lot and enjoy some of the nicest rides in the Mid Atlantic Region. The MEGA MEET Management has spent too much of their own time and money to have this all shut down because people can't behave themselves. Please, if you see anyone acting stupid, ask them to chill and just enjoy the meet. If they give you a problem, walk away and notify one of the MEGA MEET Staff so that we can get the police involved and take care of the situation. We would like these meets to continue to be safe for people of all ages. So, if you honestly cannot control your stupid acts, then please do not ever come back to the MEGA MEET because a lot of people would like these meets to stay around for a long time....

The pics from the April 1st meet have been uploaded to the "Gallery" section on our website (www.megameet.org). Thanks again to everyone for supporting the Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET and keep your calenders clear for the next meet on May 6th.

-Ryan
Old 04-21-2006, 05:01 PM
アキュラ 力

Originally Posted by jspecb18c
If you go to our website (www.megameet.org) and look under the "Directions" link, there is a picture of the lot from above on the right hand side of the page. Click that picture and it will take you to google maps and you can zoom in on the lot. Please mark the area you are talking about and post it up here so that I know exactly where you are talking about and I will see what I can do. Talk to you later.

-Ryan
Hi Ryan. Below I have posted a picture of the lot. I have also encircled the section of the lot I was referring to in my prior post, hope this helps. Please let us know when you have time, thanks!

Old 05-02-2006, 04:42 PM
All motor

I am sorry but I had no idea you asked me a question. Please visit the following link for all answers to why the MEGA MEET was canceled....

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...24#post4831924

-Ryan