MD/VA/DC/PA/NJ Meet Nov. 20th @ Dave n Busters in Rockville, MD

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2005, 08:44 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Michiraces2much
youve been a member for a month

So what da hell does that have to do with anything!!!!
Old 11-23-2005, 08:45 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by jeffyncs
Where in G-berg do you live? I live nearby Rio movie theater...

Me and Dwight live in the flower hill area!
Old 11-23-2005, 09:30 AM
G.O.A.T

yeah jeff,
like lil turbo said .... just off of mid-county highway which is off shadygrove....like 5-10 min from you
Old 11-23-2005, 09:40 AM
G.O.A.T

steve never seems to be able to make it to any meets we have man .... I have always wanted to see his boosted cl-s ...

oh and steve if you see this why did you take off the blower...??

oh and did you go to the rsx meet up and hooters lastnight??
Old 11-23-2005, 01:29 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by mrsteve
I didn't even include the picture or any reference to which car I was talking about and you knew. Come on now. Carbon fiber canards on a 3rd Gen TL? And that stripe down the middle?

I mean an acura is an acura! Regardless of mods done to it! I mean Everybody has there own style! If he likes it, then let him roll with it! Its not like we are giving him money to put into his ride! We all pay are own car notes and Insurance! I could careless about anybody not liking my car, Im driving the car and not anybody else! Nobody can sit here and tell me how my car is suppose to look and what I need to do! I pay for it, so I do what I want to do, and that should go for everybody else! If yall don't like what somebodys doing to there car, then buy the same car they have and hook it up, like you want too! Hey North Carolina, I like his car, I mean, I might not like those silver things in the front of his car, but I still like it, even with the stripe! He need to keep doing what hes doing, and thats just my opinion!
Old 11-23-2005, 02:22 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
^

man its cold as crap on a stick outside
Old 11-23-2005, 02:44 PM
Cold Racketeer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Malay: thanks for taking the time to fix and repost pics... i saved a bunch, thanks for all your efforts.

accuratein: really was cool of you to come up for the meet, and a lot of people enjoyed seeing the car including me.

There was an RSX meet? Do they like other acuras to come or would we then become "the other guys on the other side of the lot"
Old 11-24-2005, 12:21 AM
G.O.A.T

Originally Posted by tzakiel
Malay: thanks for taking the time to fix and repost pics... i saved a bunch, thanks for all your efforts.

accuratein: really was cool of you to come up for the meet, and a lot of people enjoyed seeing the car including me.

There was an RSX meet? Do they like other acuras to come or would we then become "the other guys on the other side of the lot"
nah it's cool ... i know a few of those guys and they are chill just like us man... next time i know of one i will let the md guys know
Old 11-24-2005, 01:49 AM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,783 Likes on 2,553 Posts
Originally Posted by Malayalee King
^

man its cold as crap on a stick outside
yeah its snowing here.
Old 11-24-2005, 03:34 AM
Missin my TSX =(

sweet pix man... nice and easy... thanks... did anyone take crusing pix?
Old 11-24-2005, 09:38 AM
"It's sexy time!" (borat)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by lil_turbo4
I mean an acura is an acura! Regardless of mods done to it! I mean Everybody has there own style! If he likes it, then let him roll with it! Its not like we are giving him money to put into his ride! We all pay are own car notes and Insurance! I could careless about anybody not liking my car, Im driving the car and not anybody else! Nobody can sit here and tell me how my car is suppose to look and what I need to do! I pay for it, so I do what I want to do, and that should go for everybody else! If yall don't like what somebodys doing to there car, then buy the same car they have and hook it up, like you want too! Hey North Carolina, I like his car, I mean, I might not like those silver things in the front of his car, but I still like it, even with the stripe! He need to keep doing what hes doing, and thats just my opinion!

I agree
Old 11-24-2005, 10:33 AM
tehLEGOman

Received 1,982 Likes on 1,335 Posts
Originally Posted by JPTL-S
Damn BRAH I didn't know you were from Hawaii . My father has been stationed between Wahiawa and Pearl Harbor for about 8 years now, so he's considered amongst the locals as kama`aina. Having him there is great because of course get special treatment BTW I just got married there this year too A hui hou kakou ACCURATEin, Mahalo!

-J

P.S. Kipa hou mai
Thats crazy man. Congrats on the marriage...where was it on oahu? I was actually born in Wahiawa. I've been back 6 times to see my relatives. My Dads family is over there in Makaha and Waianae. I dont really know the Hawaiian language too well,...but i can speak pigeon almost as good as the locals. haha.
Old 11-24-2005, 11:19 AM
アキュラ 力

Originally Posted by ACCURATEin
Thats crazy man. Congrats on the marriage...where was it on oahu? I was actually born in Wahiawa. I've been back 6 times to see my relatives. My Dads family is over there in Makaha and Waianae. I dont really know the Hawaiian language too well,...but i can speak pigeon almost as good as the locals. haha.

Yeh, we actually had the ceremony on Waikiki beach. It was really nice. We were there for about 2 weeks, so it was a wedding and honeymoon all in one. While we were there we also decided to visit Maui and the Big Island once again since it had been a while. Glad to see you still reppin the 808
Old 11-24-2005, 07:10 PM
Crabcakes and Football!!!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
So what da hell does that have to do with anything!!!!
you werent around before is what i meant, when we went to meets and no one would show and even if they did it was only like 4 people there
Old 11-24-2005, 07:12 PM

holy shizzle. excess use of exclamation points.
Old 11-24-2005, 08:39 PM
Team Owner

Received 249 Likes on 175 Posts
So I almost threw down and beat lil_turbo4's ass today

Sorry dude but when someone is behind me flashing their lights at me and I have no clue what they want I assume they're spazing out on me. And then when you turned to follow me I was like wtf is this dude doing.

HAHA sorry again man. Happy Thanksgiving.
Old 11-25-2005, 12:34 AM
G.O.A.T

Old 11-25-2005, 09:45 AM
Racer

So I almost threw down and beat lil_turbo4's ass today

Sorry dude but when someone is behind me flashing their lights at me and I have no clue what they want I assume they're spazing out on me. And then when you turned to follow me I was like wtf is this dude doing.

HAHA sorry again man. Happy Thanksgiving.

Almost threw down and beat my ass? Hahahahaha, hehehehehe! Your killing me over here! You can't be serious! See I flashed my lights at you because you had an acurazine sticker! Ive done that to Dwight and Malayalee king and one of dwights boys, before they really knew me, and they didn't have a problem with it, and usually when somebody flicks there lights at you, you stop or pull over! One more piece of advice, when you jump out the car and start yelling at some one thats trying to get your attention, I wouldn't do that if I were you, Haven't you been watching the news lately, people get shot like that! But as far as beating my ass, your really funny, I don't really like to fight, but I do like to fight people that think they can just haul off and whoop my ass! Its not happening over here dogg! Get your facts straight!
Old 11-25-2005, 09:48 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by Michiraces2much
holy shizzle. excess use of exclamation points.

Who gives a fuck! I do what the fuck i want to do, and aint nobody going to tell me different! You don't like, tough shit! Now Im in fight back mode!!! Nevermind, I have calm down now! Just wanted to let everybody knowHappy Turkey Day!!! Enjoy this time with your family!
Old 11-25-2005, 02:03 PM
Team Owner

Almost threw down and beat my ass? Hahahahaha, hehehehehe! Your killing me over here! You can't be serious! See I flashed my lights at you because you had an acurazine sticker! Ive done that to Dwight and Malayalee king and one of dwights boys, before they really knew me, and they didn't have a problem with it, and usually when somebody flicks there lights at you, you stop or pull over! One more piece of advice, when you jump out the car and start yelling at some one thats trying to get your attention, I wouldn't do that if I were you, Haven't you been watching the news lately, people get shot like that! But as far as beating my ass, your really funny, I don't really like to fight, but I do like to fight people that think they can just haul off and whoop my ass! Its not happening over here dogg! Get your facts straight!

It was a joke. Relax
Old 11-25-2005, 02:23 PM
アキュラ 力

Old 11-25-2005, 03:29 PM
Now with i-Vtec

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
And yet immaturity shows it's face again in this thread.
Old 11-25-2005, 04:11 PM
Racer

It was a joke. Relax

We still cool!!! I was clearing the air! You do gotta nice acura though! I like the dark blue color. I wish I kinda had that color so I wouldn't stand out when riding with Malayalee king, and dwight, since they both have blue cars!
Old 11-25-2005, 04:13 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by JDM5lugHatch
And yet immaturity shows it's face again in this thread.

Only you, would come out your mouth with all that crap!!! Can you please keep your 2 cents to yourself! We just chillin and talkin!
Old 11-25-2005, 05:39 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

pat morita died!
Old 11-26-2005, 08:24 AM
Now with i-Vtec

Only you, would come out your mouth with all that crap!!! Can you please keep your 2 cents to yourself! We just chillin and talkin!

I'm sorry I couldn't understand what you were trying to say. We are all on here because we enjoy cars and all have Acura's.

Andy was saying that he felt threatened basically, and that's why he got out of the car ready to fight. Then all of a sudden you go all hardcore on an internet forum talking that wouldn't happen. I will tell you if someone starts driving crazy and flashing lights and keeps following me I am gonna stop and get out with something they may not want to see. People on these roads are crazy and I don't leave home without it if you know what I mean. I don't ever plan on using it but if I need to I will. Everyone reacts differently. Obviously everything was kewl when he realized who you were.

Seriously I don't know how long you have been into cars and forums but we are all just trying to share experiences. We are all just chillin here in the first place trying to have a good time.

Old 11-26-2005, 08:38 AM
"It's sexy time!" (borat)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 11-26-2005, 08:46 AM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

^

Originally Posted by JDM5lugHatch
I'm sorry I couldn't understand what you were trying to say. We are all on here because we enjoy cars and all have Acura's.

Andy was saying that he felt threatened basically, and that's why he got out of the car ready to fight. Then all of a sudden you go all hardcore on an internet forum talking that wouldn't happen. I will tell you if someone starts driving crazy and flashing lights and keeps following me I am gonna stop and get out with something they may not want to see. People on these roads are crazy and I don't leave home without it if you know what I mean. I don't ever plan on using it but if I need to I will. Everyone reacts differently. Obviously everything was kewl when he realized who you were.

Seriously I don't know how long you have been into cars and forums but we are all just trying to share experiences. We are all just chillin here in the first place trying to have a good time.
u mean mrsteve, right?

does anyone want to pay my parking tickets?

Last edited by Malayalee King; 11-26-2005 at 08:49 AM.
Old 11-26-2005, 08:54 AM
アキュラ 力

Old 11-26-2005, 09:00 AM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

^damn it, i had a good one, but google desktop search is failing me
Old 11-26-2005, 09:20 AM
Cold Racketeer

lilturbo is a fiesty one, jesus.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:53 AM
Team Owner

If it was a car that I even remotely recognized I wouldn't have acted that way but I had no clue who was driving the car. I was driving pretty slow because I was going to make a turn soon; most likely I was traveling a little slower than the speed limit, but I was on a neighborhood road. Out of no where some guy I've never seen before is in a car I've never seen before flashing his lights at me and is kinda riding my ass. Then I make my turn, park in a parking space, and get out of my car. This guy, who I've never seen before, in a car I've never seen before is stopped right behind me with his window down.

I think 99% of guys here would have reacted the same way as I did
Old 11-26-2005, 10:14 AM
Burning Brakes

wow.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:28 AM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

mrsteve, not before popping the trunk!

but yeah, probably.
Old 11-26-2005, 11:26 AM
Now with i-Vtec

Originally Posted by Malayalee King
^

u mean mrsteve, right?

does anyone want to pay my parking tickets?

yeah but I couldn't edit my reply because of the time limit.
Old 11-26-2005, 03:39 PM
Cosmic Cowboy

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
If it was a car that I even remotely recognized I wouldn't have acted that way but I had no clue who was driving the car. I was driving pretty slow because I was going to make a turn soon; most likely I was traveling a little slower than the speed limit, but I was on a neighborhood road. Out of no where some guy I've never seen before is in a car I've never seen before flashing his lights at me and is kinda riding my ass. Then I make my turn, park in a parking space, and get out of my car. This guy, who I've never seen before, in a car I've never seen before is stopped right behind me with his window down.

I think 99% of guys here would have reacted the same way as I did
I agree with most of that, I would have driven around the block instead of parking to see if the car is still following me then use " plan B ". Too many carjackings in this area now.

Has anyone else noticed there seems to be a bit of aggression in this thread about half way in it. It started out direct and peaceful, informative and stuff then turned to almost verbal badgering. If so it's sad since we all live in the area and so few of these cars are around. We're on this thing for the love of our cars and to share information.

Or is it me and I've become a little sensitive
Old 11-26-2005, 03:59 PM

Who gives a fuck! I do what the fuck i want to do, and aint nobody going to tell me different! You don't like, tough shit! Now Im in fight back mode!!! Nevermind, I have calm down now! Just wanted to let everybody knowHappy Turkey Day!!! Enjoy this time with your family!
What is your problem? I was kidding with you because you end every sentence in exclamation marks. Holy fuck calm down.
Old 11-26-2005, 04:00 PM
Team Owner

This one has run it's course
Old 11-26-2005, 04:13 PM
Cosmic Cowboy

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Old 11-26-2005, 06:00 PM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,783 Likes on 2,553 Posts
I cant remember who I was talking to after we stopped the cruise about possibly doing a system in there car for them. It was someone with a TL I believe. Sorry for the bad memory.

Quick Reply: MD/VA/DC/PA/NJ Meet Nov. 20th @ Dave n Busters in Rockville, MD