HOT IMPORT NIGHTS- Dulles, VA 4/22/06

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006 | 01:43 PM
Racer

HOT IMPORT NIGHTS- Dulles, VA 4/22/06

Whats up ladies and Gents, HIN is coming to VA the 22nd of april, whos down to go??? I will be a judge at HIN this year, don't know how I pulled that one, but its cool! So who's trying to go? I would like all the acuras and Hondas to travel down together if its possible, some other cars as well! Let me know whats up, and lets get a list going!!!
Old 04-03-2006 | 07:16 PM
Tint The Windshield

Post More Info On Hot Imports Night Saturday April 22, 2006

What: HIN – Hot Import Nights

When: Saturday, April 22nd, 2006

Where: Dulles Expo Center
4368 Chantilly Center
Chantilly, VA 20153

Time: 5pm – 12 am

Prices Of Admission (Online Purchases Gaurantee You Will Get In): Click Here To Buy Tickets Now
1. General Admission - $25 ($2.50 convenience fee)
2. Car Registration - $55 ($2.50 convenience fee)
( You have the option to pick your tickets up at the venue for no extra charge and you must show a valid picture ID OR you may have your tickets shipped to you. )

Main Web Site: Click Here

Girl Models

Pre-meet spots before rollin' in to the HIN car show. After see'in what happened last time. I think we all can almost def. roll in together ... we all should meet at one place and then hit the highway. We could still have the Rockville meet, then the VA meet at that Elementary school or whatever, and the Rockville pre-meet crew could meet the VA pre-meet crew at the Elementary School and then we could all roll out to the HIN show together? Or maybe we should just have every person roll on their own and then meet at the Elementary school ? Maybe we would all need to gather together by 3:45 or 4 pm ? If we did ened up meeting at the VA Elementary School the HIN car show is only 18 miles away (15-20 minutes).

Directions From VA's Elementary School Pre-meet IDEA spot to the HIN Car Show

Like LilTurbo said ... lets get this list going!!!! We only have 21 days to get this together!

Acura Zine Roster:

1. Lil_Turbo4
2. AcurasGhost
Old 04-03-2006 | 07:37 PM
PROFESSIONAL HITMAN!

IM IN.
Old 04-03-2006 | 08:28 PM
Tint The Windshield

Cool SEMA Show In PA Saturday and Sunday April 8th/9th 2006

Great MX6Peddler!

Anyone going to this SEMA show in PA? I didn't want to start a new thread for it, because I doubht many people are going to drive 3 hours (161 miles) to this SEMA show. Although PA is a lot closer than Cali. where it usually is, right? If we get enough people starting to talk about goin to the SEMA thing ... we'll start another thread for it. Not sure if I'd go, but we'll see who says what ...

It's this Saturday/Sunday on the 8th/9th of April.

Directions From Tysons Mall To SEMA Show In PA
Old 04-04-2006 | 01:25 AM
two miles an hour

im in on the HIN but im gonna be supa late wont be there till 6pm
i hate missin cruises
Old 04-04-2006 | 07:44 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by lil_turbo4
Whats up ladies and Gents, HIN is coming to VA the 22nd of april, whos down to go??? I will be a judge at HIN this year, don't know how I pulled that one, but its cool! So who's trying to go? I would like all the acuras and Hondas to travel down together if its possible, some other cars as well! Let me know whats up, and lets get a list going!!!

I'll go if you dont shat on my vehicle as a judge based on our previous issues

BTW...loved rolling down with yal to the mega meet, that was so much fun, we owned 495/95 for about a quarter mile worth of cars. its a shame we didnt get to go in the main lot, but oh well, I still had a ball...I've never been involved with something like that, we definitely repped
Old 04-04-2006 | 08:55 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by AcurasGhost
Great MX6Peddler!

Anyone going to this SEMA show in PA? I didn't want to start a new thread for it, because I doubht many people are going to drive 3 hours (161 miles) to this SEMA show. Although PA is a lot closer than Cali. where it usually is, right? If we get enough people starting to talk about goin to the SEMA thing ... we'll start another thread for it. Not sure if I'd go, but we'll see who says what ...

Yeah Im going to sema, me and 4 or 5 other cars, but we going friday night, I got about 4 rooms for the people going friday night. Let me know what day your going, so we can meet up, or if you want to go friday and spend the night, I'll try to get a hotel room for yall!
Old 04-04-2006 | 08:57 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by jason2713
I'll go if you dont shat on my vehicle as a judge based on our previous issues

BTW...loved rolling down with yal to the mega meet, that was so much fun, we owned 495/95 for about a quarter mile worth of cars. its a shame we didnt get to go in the main lot, but oh well, I still had a ball...I've never been involved with something like that, we definitely repped

dogg, if Im judging your car, I will give you a high rating!!! Your crew, and I can't let crew get last place! Or any other place but first! We good, I will try to hype you up to the other judges!!!
Old 04-04-2006 | 10:49 AM
Advanced

dogg, if Im judging your car, I will give you a high rating!!! Your crew, and I can't let crew get last place! Or any other place but first! We good, I will try to hype you up to the other judges!!!

Aiight, I guess we will leave details about meeting points and all that til later on in the month? Unless someone else has an idea of where we should meet and roll from? I'm not sure if anyone else is showing, but I'd like to get us all grouped if possible.
Old 04-04-2006 | 10:54 AM
Advanced

oh one question:

If you pay the registration fee to show, is that for both days? Does anyone know? The O.C. show I loaded my car Friday, showed Saturday, and had to leave Saturday night. They had another group of cars coming in for Sunday I guess. Is this the same thing? Or will I need to make arrangements to keep my car there for 2 straight days?
Old 04-04-2006 | 03:17 PM
Tint The Windshield

Response To Jason2713

Originally Posted by jason2713
oh one question:

If you pay the registration fee to show, is that for both days? Does anyone know? The O.C. show I loaded my car Friday, showed Saturday, and had to leave Saturday night. They had another group of cars coming in for Sunday I guess. Is this the same thing? Or will I need to make arrangements to keep my car there for 2 straight days?
I have no clue. Go here and see if that helps you out any. Look at the bottom and see the "Show Car Registration" section. There's also a phone number to call for further questions: 949-789-7439

Old 04-04-2006 | 05:42 PM
send me a link to JDM??

I hope that goes for my car as well

I entered my car, so I'll obviously be there as well...
Old 04-04-2006 | 05:43 PM
send me a link to JDM??

Originally Posted by AcurasGhost
Great MX6Peddler!

I'll probably be going up Sunday if anyone else is going up just for the day, let me know!
Old 04-04-2006 | 07:59 PM
tehLEGOman

Theres 2 shows coming up from that area...SEMA IAS and HIN Chantilly...

As of today i'm registered for the Auto Salon show which is this weekend. I look forward to meeting some AZ members if they come out.

As for the HIN Chantilly i havent registered yet. I cant decide because its a lot of driving within 2 weeks. I'll let you guys know.
Old 04-05-2006 | 08:02 AM
send me a link to JDM??

Originally Posted by ACCURATEin
Theres 2 shows coming up from that area...SEMA IAS and HIN Chantilly...

As of today i'm registered for the Auto Salon show which is this weekend. I look forward to meeting some AZ members if they come out.

As for the HIN Chantilly i havent registered yet. I cant decide because its a lot of driving within 2 weeks. I'll let you guys know.
awwww come on man to have to come to DC...
Old 04-05-2006 | 08:32 AM
tehLEGOman

Originally Posted by TSX.Fury
awwww come on man to have to come to DC...
Is your car gonna be in the JDM OEM class or Acura mild?

...still havent decided whether or not to go...my uncle is also coming back home from Iraq that weekend. Maybe i'll just spend time with the family sunday after the show.
Old 04-05-2006 | 09:21 AM
T&S Customizing

Won't make it I be in Cali again
Old 04-05-2006 | 09:47 AM
send me a link to JDM??

Is your car gonna be in the JDM OEM class or Acura mild?

...still havent decided whether or not to go...my uncle is also coming back home from Iraq that weekend. Maybe i'll just spend time with the family sunday after the show.
I would guess JDM OEM but your guess is better then mine
Old 04-05-2006 | 01:32 PM
Racer

I hope that goes for my car as well

I entered my car, so I'll obviously be there as well...

You know I gotta rep the Acura folks, I just need to see your car before the show, so when I get there I know what to look for!
Old 04-05-2006 | 01:59 PM
send me a link to JDM??

Before the BBQ

And a few new parts
Old 04-06-2006 | 04:49 PM
Instructor

I'm down! only if my car is done by then. I was in a lil accident yest. Just minor damage (driver side mirror) I have a appt. on the 13th. @ Acura. If its done by HIN, I'm there
Old 04-06-2006 | 05:43 PM
How may I help you.....?

That school is Marshall High School... I graduated from there like a million years ago.... Im down for meeting htere then rolling out to HIN
Old 04-06-2006 | 07:19 PM
lilvinnyb

HIN Invite!!

So I got a call from the shop that installed my RJ Kit today. He would like to come to HIN Chantilly and show at his booth with a few other projects he worked on.

Sounds enticing, especially if I get in free???? or would I have to register.
Old 04-07-2006 | 11:08 AM
Tint The Windshield

Talking Roster Update For People Coming To HIN:

Acura Zine Roster:

Updated Friday - 4/7/06 @ 12:06 PM

1. Lil_Turbo4
2. AcurasGhost
3. MX6PEDDLER
4. kcblack02tl-s
5. jason2713
6. TSX.Fury
7. ACCURATEin (Unsure)
8. Clean AC (Unsure)
9. jmbnova
10. lilvinnyb (Also with shop cars as well?)
11. JPTLS (Unsure)

Lets get more folks! Come On! haha

17 Days Till The H.I.N. Show!

Still need a response to the pre-meet spots guys. I guess the question is more for the Rockville pre-meet guys. Do you want to meet at the Silver Diner again or just meet at the VA-pre meet spot Elementary School 15-20 min. away from the Expo Center ?

Question: If you were me. Would you complete the A-spec bodykit with the side skirts, rear back spoiler, and the deck lid spoiler 1st while I can get an employee discount at the Acura Dealer for $788 (not installed)? OR get the Comptech Exhaust, Injen Intake, and Comptech Rear Sway Bar through the group buys for like ($1200)?
Old 04-07-2006 | 01:11 PM
Racer

Its offical, I talk to the head person of the NCCA, They are glad to bring me aboard with them, Im really exicited to be a judge in this event! Only one thing guys, I won't be able to travel with yall then, because I have to be there by 1:00pm, to get ready, please post pics of your ride if you want to get judged by me, I will give you a high rating but I have to see your ride before the show, so do what TSX.Fury did. Nice whip by the way!!! Im glad to Rep for the acura club!!! Keep it coming!
Old 04-08-2006 | 10:59 AM
アキュラ 力

VA Folks

VA PRE-MEET UPDATE

Guys, the Marshall High School location ended up being a good place to meet because it was empty. But the one problem we had was that some of us were too low to make it over the speed bump at that exit for the lot. This caused a problem because we ended up splitting and having to re-gather again which would be a huge problem if we have a lot of cars. So my suggestion is that the meeting place be moved to the office building parking lot directly across from Marshall High School. This lot is quite large and pretty much empty except on weekdays. For reference, use the Marshal High School address, but for the actual pre-meet, we should gather in the office building parking lot across from the school.

What:
HIN – Hot Import Nights

When:Saturday, April 22nd, 2006 - 4:00 PM (this will give us time to chat and wait for stragglers)

Where: Office Building Parking Lot Across from Marshall High School(Address for reference only)

7731 Leesburg Pike

Falls Church, VA 22043

Last edited by JPTL-S; 04-08-2006 at 11:03 AM.
Old 04-08-2006 | 02:28 PM
Tint The Windshield

Its offical, I talk to the head person of the NCCA, They are glad to bring me aboard with them, Im really exicited to be a judge in this event! Only one thing guys, I won't be able to travel with yall then, because I have to be there by 1:00pm, to get ready, please post pics of your ride if you want to get judged by me, I will give you a high rating but I have to see your ride before the show, so do what TSX.Fury did. Nice whip by the way!!! Im glad to Rep for the acura club!!! Keep it coming!
Cool Troy!

Originally Posted by JPTL-S
VA PRE-MEET UPDATE

Guys, the Marshall High School location ended up being a good place to meet because it was empty. But the one problem we had was that some of us were too low to make it over the speed bump at that exit for the lot. This caused a problem because we ended up splitting and having to re-gather again which would be a huge problem if we have a lot of cars. So my suggestion is that the meeting place be moved to the office building parking lot directly across from Marshall High School. This lot is quite large and pretty much empty except on weekdays. For reference, use the Marshal High School address, but for the actual pre-meet, we should gather in the office building parking lot across from the school.

What:
HIN – Hot Import Nights

When:Saturday, April 22nd, 2006 - 4:00 PM (this will give us time to chat and wait for stragglers)

Where: Office Building Parking Lot Across from Marshall High School(Address for reference only)

7731 Leesburg Pike

Falls Church, VA 22043
Excellant. Thanks for doing the VA pre-meet planning JP!
Old 04-08-2006 | 02:42 PM
アキュラ 力

Guys I'm still in the "maybe" category for attending this meet, but I told Nick I'd help out on planning the VA pre-meet to take that aspect off his shoulders. What would help would be to get a list going of those who plan on showing at the VA Pre-Meet so we can gauge interest. So, if you have a minute, please chime in so we can get a list going for the VA folks.

NoVA Pre-Meet:
1. JPTL-S - 2G SSM TL-S (Unsure)
2. TSX.Fury - CGP Euro Accord
3. Clean AC - 2G NBP (Unsure)
4. jmbnova - 3G DGP
5. lilvinnyb - 3G SSM RJ (Also with shop cars as well?)

Last edited by JPTL-S; 04-08-2006 at 02:47 PM.
Old 04-08-2006 | 02:51 PM
アキュラ 力

^^^ Updated with roster information from page 1.
Old 04-08-2006 | 05:39 PM
send me a link to JDM??

^^^ Updated with roster information from page 1.
You know I can't ride down with you guys right

I have to roll in Friday night :-( But I'll see you guys there!
Old 04-08-2006 | 11:15 PM
アキュラ 力

You know I can't ride down with you guys right

I have to roll in Friday night :-( But I'll see you guys there!
Doh! Did you enter your car in HIN?
Old 04-09-2006 | 01:17 AM
send me a link to JDM??

Doh! Did you enter your car in HIN?
Old 04-10-2006 | 08:50 AM
Racer

Whats up fellas!!! I just would like to say, that I really had a great time at the SEMA show in philly this past weekend, Ive got plenty of pics to show yall, I even got pics of our fellow acura people, like Jason from Pa and Eric aka (ACCURATEin) It was a pretty good show and I enjoyed it, especially the ride back home, I think we were about 30 deep, we rode with TEAM EMOTION, and Atlantic Motorsports and few other people! Some people took video, so Im going to try and get that to yall when the editing the video. Im going to get those pics up shortly so give me a sec, just thought I would share that with yall!
Old 04-10-2006 | 08:53 AM
アキュラ 力

Good luck Ben! Is Jason coming down from PA to compete also?
Old 04-10-2006 | 09:01 AM
tehLEGOman

Whats up fellas!!! I just would like to say, that I really had a great time at the SEMA show in philly this past weekend, Ive got plenty of pics to show yall, I even got pics of our fellow acura people, like Jason from Pa and Eric aka (ACCURATEin) It was a pretty good show and I enjoyed it, especially the ride back home, I think we were about 30 deep, we rode with TEAM EMOTION, and Atlantic Motorsports and few other people! Some people took video, so Im going to try and get that to yall when the editing the video. Im going to get those pics up shortly so give me a sec, just thought I would share that with yall!
It was good to meeting you again bro. I appreciate you waking me up when i was sleeping in the TL or else i might have kept on sleeping after the show was closed for the night. I was passed out until you knocked on the window haha.

Still deciding on HIN VA.
Old 04-10-2006 | 09:08 AM
Tint The Windshield

ACCURATEin Come Man!

Still deciding on HIN VA.

I think you should def. come so we all can see the leader of TL upgrades, haha! I for one would be very happy to see the car and meet ya'.

Old 04-10-2006 | 11:37 AM
send me a link to JDM??

Good luck Ben! Is Jason coming down from PA to compete also?
Yup... so two CGP Euro-R's, but Lito won't be there
Old 04-10-2006 | 11:46 AM
アキュラ 力

Oh man that will be quite interesting, can't wait to see the results
Old 04-11-2006 | 02:17 PM
two miles an hour

hey for HIN or anyother upcoming meet is it possible for us to get the acurazine stickers or even better yet a liscense plate holder

jus wondering
Old 04-11-2006 | 06:28 PM
アコードタイプSとくれば、喜びもひとし お。思わず投

This should be a good one 2 JDM heavyweights going at it Dammit I wish I could be there. Oh well next time. Good luck man

Quick Reply: HOT IMPORT NIGHTS- Dulles, VA 4/22/06