Any TL/CL car clubs in Miami or Tallahassee

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2003, 10:34 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any TL/CL car clubs in Miami or Tallahassee

I am from Miami but I attend FSU for school and I was wondering if there are any car clubs in either area?
ALSO does anyone do any SCCA racing or would be willing to? A friend of mine told me about it. Its held about an hour out of Tally and I want to start going and I would like to be able to compare my time with another TL. I\ The website for the Tallahassee club is http://www.dixiescca.com

I have an 02 Aegean Blue TL Type S with the stock rear spoiler, and my only mods are:
AEM CAI
Full Cat back exhaust (mismatched)
Planning on changing the mufflers to something that does not sound like a vacuum cleaner
modified the upper and lower grille.
and some blue bulbs in my fogs and high beams

Nothing special but its a start
Old 07-31-2003, 11:08 PM
GO SEMINOLES!!!

sup, you got S-Factor and Khaos, from what i know in tally. Check them out; me personally, i don't really think they are anything serious, but that is just my opinion. I go to FSU too, I've seen lots of blue TL-S', i might of seen yours, i drive a black 2001 TL, with a drop and rims.

also, i know some one with a CL-S with HKS exhast and AEM intake but the intake was meant to fit on a CL not a CL-S. you could possible race him to find out where you are.
Old 07-31-2003, 11:10 PM
GO SEMINOLES!!!

i'm sorry, i just had to mention, school sucks, i hate comprehensive finals...
Old 08-01-2003, 11:05 PM
Instructor

Blazin,
Wanna try and start a TL/CL club with me. I am in Sfactor and I talked to them of maybe having a TL/CL division, Also I would like to see your TL, did you have to use a camber kit for the suspension. What kind of springs? Reply to my aol account. btw hope all you finals went well. I just came home today from summer. I live in Miami. ttyl
Drew982@aol.com
Old 08-03-2003, 05:19 AM
GO SEMINOLES!!!

i don't mind starting something with just TL/CLs, but then again i really don't want big a$$ stickers on my car either. also, my car isn't really modified for speed, so i'm not sure if your gonna want my car in the group, but we'll see, let's talk about it in person sometime.

i'm going to a a-tl.com members shop sometime monday or tuesday, hopefully i can have new pictures up. I ordered a camber kit but the place sent me the wrong one, so i have to wait till the right one gets in. currently my car is dropped on ground controls. i have your email saved, i just didn't think this message was urgent enough to send you mail.

thanks, finals went alright, could of went better but whatever.

Yea i just got home to orlando too, i'm going back up the 7th or so, because i have to move my stuff to my new apartment.

let me know when your going back, we'll meet up and talk, i've seen some hooked up CLs driving around...

take care
Henry
Old 08-03-2003, 03:32 PM
Banned

hey i live by da space center and cb. i am willing 2 drive to miami.
Old 08-03-2003, 11:31 PM
Instructor

Ianbiz3...no canes allowed...just kidding, i have never been into that fsu/cane rivalry unless it is with my g/f..she goes to UM too. I wantto start this in tally where i am most of the year. but i wont turn anyone away if they have a tl or cl.

Blazin...I cant stand stickers either. I dont care if your car is not modified. obviously since your subscribing to this sight then you have future plans of doing stuff with your car and not simply driving it. I figure it would be cool to meet other people with a love for their cars and hangout with 'em.