2021+ Acura TLX & TLX TYPE S Sales Numbers

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2021, 08:20 AM
Car Enthusiast

Received 175 Likes on 89 Posts
Originally Posted by dmski
All brands are struggling to get stock in and with all the hype G70 is getting on this forum and yet it is still WAY behind TLX in sales..... All these keyboard warriors are not pulling out their wallets and buying them. Shocking, not.
Maybe you should look into their garages and see what they have. I don't think they are driving beat-up Civics and Corollas but pulling things out of their butts.
Old 09-02-2021, 08:28 AM
Safety Car

Received 3,429 Likes on 1,879 Posts
Yeah, so hard, you call or email Genesis and they drop the car right to your house for a test drive. Doesn't get easier than that.
Believe it or not some people do like to go to the dealership to check out all the different options, colors, etc. You think they’ll bring over a whole fleet of cars for you to look at?
Old 09-02-2021, 09:47 AM
AZ Community Team

Received 1,598 Likes on 961 Posts
All brands are struggling to get stock in and with all the hype G70 is getting on this forum and yet it is still WAY behind TLX in sales..... All these keyboard warriors are not pulling out their wallets and buying them. Shocking, not.
This is the current problem in the car industry. Many people come and say wow, Genesis is killing it and G70 or GV70 are amazing but when it comes to write a check, as we can see based on the sales numbers and not as he said or she said, people are opting in for other brands. Dealership experience is not the main reason. I had better experience test driving the GV70 compared to RDX, GLC and X3. They give you a world class concierge system. the reps are very knowledgeable and no BS. It's like as you're buying a RR.

I have two prime examples: My neighbor came and praised the new GV70 and he was like this is the car I want. A few days later, a Lexus RX is parked on their drive way. Second, one of my very good friend wanted to get the G70 and finally he got an Infiniti Q50 Red Sport. This will continue for the next few years. Not because Genesis is not a good brand or they aren't making good cars. People are not willing to pay that kind of price for a Korean brand at this moment. With all honesty, it's normal. We cannot blame Genesis.
The following 2 users liked this post by Tony Pac:
BEAR-AvHistory (09-02-2021), WTF.Acura (09-02-2021)
Old 09-02-2021, 10:08 AM
Car Enthusiast

Maybe because they got the better deals over Lexus and Infiniti? What happen to A4 sells?
Old 09-02-2021, 10:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,613 Likes on 2,193 Posts
Originally Posted by CheeseyPoofs McNut
I want to meet the one person who bought the RLX!
One of us! One of us! One of us!

OK, I'll get off the TLX forum now

Still glad I didn't wait for a Type S...more stuff for less money was a good move for me, and now that I'm running a Grom unit, I have wireless CarPlay, too. Acura will add features to the TLX Type S in the future, and that's when I may make the move.
Old 09-02-2021, 11:36 AM
Pro

Received 542 Likes on 265 Posts
Originally Posted by fiatlux
Believe it or not some people do like to go to the dealership to check out all the different options, colors, etc. You think they’ll bring over a whole fleet of cars for you to look at?
Just pointing out some sales facts. Acura gets bashed here non stop and Genesis all rainbows and unicorns. Well, they still have a long way to go. Someone suggested on here the other day that they already surpassed Lexus. LMAO.
The following 2 users liked this post by dmski:
Tony Pac (09-02-2021), WTF.Acura (09-02-2021)
Old 09-02-2021, 11:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,666 Likes on 930 Posts
Originally Posted by neuronbob

Still glad I didn't wait for a Type S...more stuff for less money was a good move for me, and now that I'm running a Grom unit, I have wireless CarPlay, too. Acura will add features to the TLX Type S in the future, and that's when I may make the move.

Not for nothing, the TLX Type S also wont be as rare a sight as the RLX SH (or TSX V6) during its production days.

Last edited by F23A4; 09-02-2021 at 11:48 AM.
Old 09-02-2021, 11:42 AM

Received 1,405 Likes on 636 Posts
Originally Posted by neuronbob

Thanks for staying on topic Bob!
Old 09-02-2021, 12:34 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 385 Likes on 225 Posts
Are those cars actually on the lots - or are you going off what they're showing on their website? The reason I ask is - my local dealer shows 22 TLX's but in reality they only have 5 on the lot - the website shows cars they know are coming in (sometime) in an effort to not look bad to consumers who are browsing prior to driving in.
I have seen some listed in the past as "on the way" or something to that effect. None of these were tagged that way. Actually the one tiger eye was listed that was a few weeks back but now shows up without that designation.
Old 09-02-2021, 12:36 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by F23A4

Not for nothing, the TLX Type S also wont be as rare a sight as the RLX SH (or TSX V6) during its production days.
I have only seen one 2021 tlx on the road (actually in a parking lot). Not a type S but was dark blue. Looked nice enough I took a second drive by it. Liked the color more than I thought I would. A bit more subdued in the darker blue.
Old 09-02-2021, 12:46 PM

If you put the RLX Sport Hybrid powertrain in the new TLX design you would have an instant classic!! It's shame that thing looked like a longer Accord - was a true beast.
Old 09-02-2021, 12:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by jhb31
I have only seen one 2021 tlx on the road (actually in a parking lot). Not a type S but was dark blue. Looked nice enough I took a second drive by it. Liked the color more than I thought I would. A bit more subdued in the darker blue.
Come to Jersey and you'll see quite a few on the road. I have at least one neighbor around the block with a 21 TLX Tech.

The following users liked this post:
WTF.Acura (09-02-2021)
Old 09-02-2021, 04:48 PM
Adept Acura Enthusiast

Received 340 Likes on 229 Posts
Come to MD I have seen quite a few on the road now compared to earlier this year, seen about 3 today alone.
The following 2 users liked this post by MarcoTLX:
F23A4 (09-02-2021), WTF.Acura (09-02-2021)
Old 09-02-2021, 05:07 PM
AZ Community Team

Let's keep this topic clean and not talk about Lada and Dacia. There are enough topics that people talk about random cars and brands.
The following 2 users liked this post by Tony Pac:
04WDPSeDaN (09-02-2021), WTF.Acura (09-02-2021)
Old 09-02-2021, 05:47 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 2,599 Likes on 1,581 Posts
Pretty much have disappeared here. Went from one you would see every time out in multiple numbers to one I have seen 3 of this year. Last one in the neighborhood, a 4G, is now gone replaced by a Cayenne-S.
Old 09-02-2021, 06:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by MarcoTLX
Come to MD I have seen quite a few on the road now compared to earlier this year, seen about 3 today alone.
I'm in the DC/Bethesda area a lot and agreed; there are no shortages of the new TLXs on the roads there as well.
The following 2 users liked this post by F23A4:
MarcoTLX (09-02-2021), WTF.Acura (09-02-2021)
Old 09-02-2021, 07:48 PM
YEH
Burning Brakes

Received 115 Likes on 88 Posts
Forecasted that the G70 would struggle once learned that the rear passenger space was as tight as for the Cadillac ATS (which, despite its accolades for driving dynamics, was never able to overcome its packaging limitations; its predecessor, the 2G CTS, far outsold the ATS).

Kinda mind-boggling that Genesis made the dame mistake as Cadillac (and Jag with the XE for that matter); here in the US, interior space matters a lot.

At least they seemed to have learned from their mistake by giving the GV70 a bit more room in the 2nd row).

Originally Posted by fiatlux
Clearly you missed the part where everyone is complaining about the dealership network (or lack thereof). It's hard to sell a car when there's no dedicated dealerships, and nobody wants to go buy a car from some jankyass Hyundai dealership.
Doesn't seem to hurt GV70 and GV80 sales (see below).

Originally Posted by Tony Pac
This is the current problem in the car industry. Many people come and say wow, Genesis is killing it and G70 or GV70 are amazing but when it comes to write a check, as we can see based on the sales numbers and not as he said or she said, people are opting in for other brands. Dealership experience is not the main reason. I had better experience test driving the GV70 compared to RDX, GLC and X3. They give you a world class concierge system. the reps are very knowledgeable and no BS. It's like as you're buying a RR.
Genesis dealership experience is a hit or miss; there are some good ones, but there are some crappy ones, regardless of the concierge service.

I
Originally Posted by Tony Pac
I have two prime examples: My neighbor came and praised the new GV70 and he was like this is the car I want. A few days later, a Lexus RX is parked on their drive way. Second, one of my very good friend wanted to get the G70 and finally he got an Infiniti Q50 Red Sport. This will continue for the next few years. Not because Genesis is not a good brand or they aren't making good cars. People are not willing to pay that kind of price for a Korean brand at this moment. With all honesty, it's normal. We cannot blame Genesis.
Chances are, the 2 examples you give are of lux value buyers.

That's not the market Genesis is going for.

For instance, for the 1st Q (before the chip shortage really hit), Genesis had the 2nd lowest incentive spending relative to ATP after Porsche.

While MSRPs are a bit lower than the RWD Germans, it can be cheaper to lease a German (as some prospective Genesis buyers ended up doing as the deals on the Germans were too good to pass up).

The overall lease payment on the GV70 is higher than that for the MDX, a segment up - that's for the GV70 with the base 2.5T motor.

So, yes, those value buyers are going to pass on Genesis.

But that's OK, because Genesis is attracting a different type of buyer.

https://www.edmunds.com/car-news/buyers-want-the-most-expensive-genesis-gv80-they-can-get.html

The GV80 carries a starting price of $49,945 including the destination fee. But in the first six months of 2021, buyers have been taking them home for an average purchase price well above that — $64,634, to be precise.

Surprisingly, that figure puts the GV80 close to the average figure paid for established rivals from Germany such as the Mercedes-Benz GLE ($67,394) and the BMW X5 ($68,635).

BMW has discounted its average X5 sale by 5.2% in 2021, while Mercedes has cut 3.5% off the price of the GLE.

By contrast, the GV80 is selling for 0.6% over the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) in 2021. That's a big win for Genesis.

The variant in highest demand is the fully loaded GV80 3.5T Prestige, Mengiste said. Although this top-level trim costs about $22,000 more than the base GV80 model, it has been the volume seller thus far.

According to Mengiste, demand for the 3.5T Prestige accounted for 35% of all GV80 sales at one point. The second-highest volume belongs to the 2.5T Prestige, with a less powerful engine but similarly plush amenities, which has accounted for as much as 20% of GV80 sales.

- The same thing is playing out with the GV70, maybe even more so.

And the GV80 is approaching RWD German levels of ATP without the benefit of any pricey PHEV or performance variants.

Just pointing out some sales facts. Acura gets bashed here non stop and Genesis all rainbows and unicorns. Well, they still have a long way to go. Someone suggested on here the other day that they already surpassed Lexus. LMAO.
They have already surpassed Lexus when it comes to ATP by a good bit here, and worldwide, they sell a good bit more RWD vehicles than Lexus.

Do you think the ATP of the RX/RX-L is anywhere close to the $64.6k of the GV80?

Last edited by YEH; 09-02-2021 at 07:58 PM.
BEAR-AvHistory (09-03-2021)
Old 09-02-2021, 07:59 PM
AZ Community Team

Originally Posted by YEH
Genesis dealership experience is a hit or miss; there are some good ones, but there are some crappy ones, regardless of the concierge service.
Fair enough...but so far I haven't heard anyone complaining about the dealership experience. But I cannot confirm this as Montreal is still a small market. All I hear or see is "oh Genesis is great...but I opted in for X, Y and Z".
Old 09-02-2021, 08:13 PM
YEH
Burning Brakes

^ You're in Canada - which explains it.

The experience in the States is much more hit or miss.

That's one reason why Genesis went with the direct from manufacturer sales approach in Canada, but that has its own limitations/drawbacks - until buyers get more used to that type of sales/distribution.

Also explains prospective buyers passing on Genesis as Canada has fewer buyers where price doesn't matter so much in their calculations (higher % of price sensitive buyers).

That's where the set, no-haggle pricing hurts (not that Genesis dealerships have been dealing on the GV70 and GV80 in the States).

Going back to TLX/Type S sales...

From CarsDirect -

Sales of the new Acura TLX Type S have exceeded 500 cars, according to a letter sent to dealers. The figure is based on retail sales through August 24th for the sporty luxury car.

While 500 cars may not sound like much since the car's launch nearly 60 days ago...

-
So the Type S is making up around 9-10% of TLX sales for the past 2 months.

Unless there's a production limitation, that take rate is on the low side (for something that really isn't a performance variant, but pretty much just a more powerful powertrain choice).

For instance, it's about 50/50 (sometimes higher) for Stinger buyers opting for the 3.3TT.

In Canada and Australia, the 3.3TT is pretty much all they get.

Last edited by YEH; 09-02-2021 at 08:16 PM.
Tony Pac (09-03-2021)
Old 09-02-2021, 09:43 PM
6G TLX-S

Received 1,146 Likes on 818 Posts
If you put the RLX Sport Hybrid powertrain in the new TLX design you would have an instant classic!! It's shame that thing looked like a longer Accord - was a true beast.
I'll rather add another turbocharger to make the TLX engine a twin-turbo V6, which will then be good for another 70-80hp. Then I'll have an instant winner.
Old 09-03-2021, 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by Edward'TLS
I'll rather add another turbocharger to make the TLX engine a twin-turbo V6, which will then be good for another 70-80hp. Then I'll have an instant winner.
Sure - but my point was they already *had* a sedan that was sub 5 in 0 to 60 but only a handful of people knew or cared about it because it looked like an Accord.
Edward'TLS (09-03-2021)
Old 09-03-2021, 03:11 PM
Senior Moderator

I'm in the DC/Bethesda area a lot and agreed; there are no shortages of the new TLXs on the roads there as well.
On occasion, the 2G gets some random exposure.

The following 2 users liked this post by F23A4:
bilirubin (09-06-2021), MarcoTLX (09-03-2021)
Old 09-03-2021, 05:25 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 672 Likes on 417 Posts
LOL. Here on Long Island, I usually see 2+ a day now. They're definitely becoming more prevalent. Surprisingly, in the past week, I've seen a good number of new IS's as well. The F-Sport looks really good. Still keeping my fingers crossed that the IS500 is reasonably priced. I have yet to see a Type-S in the wild, minus the one I test drove and the one near my local dealer I see parked out front every so often. Call me crazy, but I the more I see the car with Y-Spokes (the demo car near me has them), the more I prefer the standard "bicycle" wheels (my test drive car had them).
Old 10-01-2021, 11:12 AM
Safety Car

Received 1,400 Likes on 704 Posts
Arrow Sept 21

https://acuranews.com/en-US/releases...-auto-industry

American Honda Light Trucks Find Silver Lining in Challenging 3rd Quarter for Auto Industry

October 1, 2021
  • Honda trucks persevere with all-time best month for Passport; HR-V posts all-time best September & Q3
  • Sales of Honda electrified vehicles set new annual sales mark during Q3; Insight sets September record
  • Acura TLX drives brand to best Q3 sedan sales since 2017; Type S boosts sales and showroom traffic
  • Acura RDX posts best September and Q3 since 2018 as limited inventory restrains sales of hot MDX flagship

American Honda Q3 Total

The enduring nature of the microchip shortage and port congestion issues continue to constrain the entire industry, but we are encouraged by the record sales of Honda models where we have adequate inventory,” said Dave Gardner, executive vice president of National Operations at American Honda. “We appreciate the patience of our customers as our associates, our suppliers and our dealers continue working to supply Honda and Acura products to meet their needs.”

BRAND REPORT

Sales Highlights

Despite ongoing, industrywide supply issues that slowed September sales, Honda posted solid 3rd quarter sales results led by strong demand for light trucks. Sales of the red-hot Civic Sedan limited only by single-digit days supply.
  • HR-V and Passport post all-time best sales in all three quarters in 2021; while Pilot posts its best third quarter since 2018.
  • CR-V Hybrid remains strong while supply issues constrain petrol model.
  • Sales of Honda electrified vehicles set a new annual sales mark (82,446) during third quarter; Insight hybrid sedan set a September sales record.
  • Civic Hatchback went on-sale in late September, to further bolster the Civic lineup, with first-ever U.S. production (Indiana) to boost sales volume.
Model Notes
All-new 2022 Honda Civic continues to set the standard for small car safety with the highest possible rating from IIHS: TOP SAFETY PICK+.

The refreshed ‘22 Passport launching later this year, demonstrates its true off-road capability with a more rugged exterior design and a new TrailSport edition, the new halo for Honda light trucks.

BRAND REPORT

Sales Highlights

Acura continued to weather supply issues with a solid 3rd quarter led by higher sedan sales to stay on track for an annual sales increase in 2021.
  • Bolstered by the all-new Type S variant, Acura TLX sales (1,952) notch best September since 2018 and best third quarter since 2016.
  • RDX withstands supply issues to sport best September sales since 2018 (4,915) and best third quarter since 2018; all-new 2022 MDX remains in high demand, but supply issues related to microchip issue slow sales.
Model Notes
With a quieter cabin and retuned suspension, the restyled ‘22 Acura RDX arriving in November is the most dynamic, comfortable and refined 5-passenger Acura SUV ever.

2022 NSX Type S is the most powerful and best performing NSX ever and the ultimate expression of Precision Crafted Performance.

# # #
Old 10-01-2021, 01:11 PM
Suzuka Master

What am I missing?
Honda/Acura Press Release
  • Acura TLX drives brand to best Q3 sedan sales since 2017; Type S boosts sales and showroom traffic
September 2021 TLX sales 1952 cars
Old 10-01-2021, 01:21 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by BEAR-AvHistory
What am I missing?

September 2021 TLX sales 1952 cars
Overall Q3 SALES sedan sales. 1,952 is just for September.
The following 2 users liked this post by WTF.Acura:
F23A4 (10-01-2021), Legend2TL (10-01-2021)
Old 10-01-2021, 01:47 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by WTF.Acura
Overall Q3 SALES sedan sales. 1,952 is just for September.
Yeah thats exactly what I said:

"September 2021 TLX sales 1952 cars"

Its a marketing thing as old as Adam & Eve. Put lipstick on the pig if thats your only shot at showing progress. In September 2020 they sold 1848 cars. So with all the Type-S hoopla & increased floor traffic in the month that the Type-S would actually have an impact on sales they added just 104 cars.
  • Bolstered by the all-new Type S variant, Acura TLX sales (1,952) notch best September since 2018 and best third quarter since 2016.
The big Type-S "bolster" over last September is just 104 cars? Really?

So with cleaver wording using a quarterly number the fact that so far the Type-S has had no measurable impact is conveniently buried.

Think a lot of guys look at the numbers as fans, I look at the numbers as someone who spent a career in marketing thats why this site is so much fun. For the past 13 or so years Lucy has been pulling back the football on kickoff from Charlie Brown's Acura marketing team.

Last edited by BEAR-AvHistory; 10-01-2021 at 01:59 PM.
MarcoTLX (10-01-2021)
Old 10-01-2021, 02:11 PM
Burning Brakes

Its a marketing thing as old as Adam & Eve. Put lipstick on the pig if thats your only shot at showing progress. In September 2020 they sold 1848 cars. So with all the Type-S hoopla & increased floor traffic in the month that the Type-S would actually have an impact on sales they added just 104 cars.

So with cleaver wording using a quarterly number the fact that so far the Type-S has had no measurable impact is conveniently buried.

Think a lot of guys look at the numbers as fans, I look at the numbers as someone who spent a career in marketing thats why this site is so much fun. For the past 13 or so years Lucy has been pulling back the football on kickoff from Charlie Brown's Acura marketing team.
Well I would expect their press release to put a positive spin on things. No company is going to put out a bad press release about their sales if they can help it. Given that pretty much every Acura dealer around has sparse inventory I was surprised the numbers were as high as they are. One dealer here has one 2021 TLX, another dealer less than six. I suspect sales are very constrained by supply issues rather than a lack of demand.
Old 10-01-2021, 02:25 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 498 Likes on 249 Posts

Bear, did you think the lack of inventory has anything to do with it? We havent had a new TLX delivery at our store in over a month. We are down to two total on our lot.
Old 10-01-2021, 04:55 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Nexx
Bear, did you think the lack of inventory has anything to do with it? We havent had a new TLX delivery at our store in over a month. We are down to two total on our lot.
Sure its the main issue but the fact is the numbers are not good. Nobody has inventory my dealer had two new & one Certified in a ten car showroom. Maybe 6 cars in the forecourt with nothing in the side lot that usually holds 100 cars. Off-site storage lot is empty. They are in better shape because their system is normally geared for a good portion of the higher end cars to be custom ordered. They are coming in on a pretty steady basis & as they are already sold are going out the door.

To deal with shortages some things have been dropped from the cars. The M4C will not have a charging station but to most its no big loss, made the phone hot, don't use mine just plug it in. They are also allocating common parts to the upper models before the lower ones.

Why not put out a press release that uses the issue showing how they are working to deal with it. Instead of trying to take a victory lap on improved sales numbers that are only improved because the prior numbers were so bad.

As for you store not getting any cars what can I say. The two Acura dealers here seem to have a supply coming in on a regular basis. Lieth has 15 TLX & 1 Type-S - Hendrick has 14 TLX.

Last edited by BEAR-AvHistory; 10-01-2021 at 05:03 PM.
Old 10-01-2021, 05:26 PM
Racer

Received 236 Likes on 148 Posts
There is very little inventory across the country for all models of Acura vehicles so sales of course follow that. Check the production volumes-they built relatively few of every model except the RDX.
Old 10-01-2021, 06:10 PM

As for you store not getting any cars what can I say. The two Acura dealers here seem to have a supply coming in on a regular basis. Lieth has 15 TLX & 1 Type-S - Hendrick has 14 TLX.
Look at the website again - https://www.leithacuraraleigh.com/se...Model=TLX&pt=1

I'll wager the listings with stock photos are cars they have on order and *hope* to get soon. They likely have 4 on the lot for sale.
Old 10-02-2021, 12:59 AM
Suzuka Master

Look at the website again - https://www.leithacuraraleigh.com/se...Model=TLX&pt=1

I'll wager the listings with stock photos are cars they have on order and *hope* to get soon. They likely have 4 on the lot for sale.
You might lose the bet. Lieth only lists one TLX in transit & its a 2021 Type-S.The BMW store is near the Acura store, will check the lot when I am over that way.

Last edited by BEAR-AvHistory; 10-02-2021 at 01:10 AM.
CheeseyPoofs McNut (10-02-2021)
Old 10-02-2021, 03:50 AM

You might lose the bet. Lieth only lists one TLX in transit & its a 2021 Type-S.The BMW store is near the Acura store, will check the lot when I am over that way.
I'll be interested to hear your report!

I've said this multiple times - when I bought my TLX they had over 20 listed on the website but only 7 on the lot. My sales guy said they were listing cars that were on order in an effort to make it look better to the browsing public. I suspect many/most dealers are doing the same.
The following 2 users liked this post by CheeseyPoofs McNut:
BEAR-AvHistory (10-02-2021), MarcoTLX (10-02-2021)
Old 10-02-2021, 05:57 AM
Senior Moderator

My Acura store is currently indicating a meager FOUR TLXs in stock.
Old 10-02-2021, 08:17 AM
Racer

Received 310 Likes on 143 Posts
My Acura store is currently indicating a meager FOUR TLXs in stock.
Mine has 1! Usually they would have 30-60. Was getting my car inspected yesterday and the 4 cars in the showroom were all used models.
Old 10-02-2021, 02:59 PM
YEH
Burning Brakes

Pretty much all brands are dealing with a shortage of inventory, but for Aug, the TLX was the slowest selling model in 4 states, including the important NY market.
Old 11-02-2021, 10:01 AM
Safety Car

Received 1,400 Likes on 704 Posts
Arrow Oct 2021

https://hondanews.com/en-US/honda-co...-supply-issues

Light Trucks Buffer American Honda October Sales Through Industry Supply Issues

November 2, 2021
  • American Honda nears 100,000 in sales despite limited inventory of key all-new Honda and Acura models
  • Honda HR-V sets 9th straight monthly sales mark, while Passport just misses 10th straight monthly record
  • CR-V nets more than 25,000 in sales with October best hybrid sales; Pilot posts another strong month
  • All-new Civic tops 13,000 units in spite of very low supply, while Accord shines with over 15,000 in sales
  • Honda electrified vehicles set another monthly sales record, approaching 100,000-unit mark for the year
  • Acura sales top 10,000 units despite low supply of hot-selling MDX flagship; RDX tops 5,000 units in October
  • Acura TLX Type S creates strong demand, representing one-quarter of TLX October sales
American Honda

# # #

Last edited by TSX69; 11-02-2021 at 10:05 AM.
Old 11-02-2021, 10:12 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 546 Likes on 361 Posts
  • Acura TLX Type S creates strong demand, representing one-quarter of TLX October sales
It seems they sold more or less 342 Type-S' in October
Old 11-02-2021, 10:25 AM
AZ Community Team

Received 4,178 Likes on 2,594 Posts
Interesting to compare sales for different models, most are dramatically down while a few are up (RDX and HR-V).
Wonder if some of those HR-V sales increase are due to scarcity of CR-V's?

Quick Reply: 2021+ Acura TLX & TLX TYPE S Sales Numbers