Issue with Audio & Bluetooth

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2017, 12:00 PM
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Issue with Audio & Bluetooth

Hey guys,

recently when i hop in he car and bluetooth music (spotify) to my car, occassionally the entire left side of the speakers are all static. Whats even more weird is when i change to fm/am its fine.. no static. Restarting the car doesnt fix it, just occasionally fixes itself and comes back.

Any ideas? Connected to iphone 7+ (2015 tlx v6 tech awd)
Old 06-22-2017, 11:43 AM
CBP TLX

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts
It might be 1 of 2 things..
Bad Bluetooth paring. Try to unpair the phone from the car and re-pair it to see if it works better

Otherwise it might be the control module that controls the AcuraLink and Bluetooth is defective. Mine was defective and whenever the weather was warm both Acuralink and Bluetooth didn't work. Sometimes when it did work, I would get random issues like only getting bluetooth sound from one side of the car.

When I finally was able to get them to fix it, all my Acuralink & Bluetooth issues went away. FYI.. It took a year to get them to fix it since they could never "reproduce" it at the dealership.

Good Luck.
Old 06-25-2017, 04:33 AM
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Thank you!!! That is so helpful!

Originally Posted by CybrRdr
It might be 1 of 2 things..
Bad Bluetooth paring. Try to unpair the phone from the car and re-pair it to see if it works better

Otherwise it might be the control module that controls the AcuraLink and Bluetooth is defective. Mine was defective and whenever the weather was warm both Acuralink and Bluetooth didn't work. Sometimes when it did work, I would get random issues like only getting bluetooth sound from one side of the car.

When I finally was able to get them to fix it, all my Acuralink & Bluetooth issues went away. FYI.. It took a year to get them to fix it since they could never "reproduce" it at the dealership.

Good Luck.