Waze, Bluetooth, and TLX

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2016, 06:57 PM
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Waze, Bluetooth, and TLX

An occasional WAZE user while listening to XM or FM, and don't mind the phone call that nreaks in with WAZE advice, but the something happens and it stops. Mat=y be an incoming phone call that screw sit up, but no matter what am i to do?

Using an Iphone 6 with IOS 9... The Waze instructions say "Disable" both Play Sound to phone speaker and Prefer Bluetooth", options in Waze, but I did that and got nothing. It also says if I Prefer Bluetooth, if I receive a phone call, I should change where the sound will play from "from your IPhone to iPhone speaker" Huh? what does that mean?

Help!
Old 01-31-2016, 11:00 AM
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Waze, Bluetooth and TLX (corrected)

Sorry for typos.. here is corrected message:

An occasional WAZE user while listening to XM or FM, and don't mind the phone call that breaks in with WAZE advice, but then something must happens and it no longer comes thru Bluetooth . May be an incoming phone call that screws it up, but no matter what am I to do?

Using an Iphone 6 with IOS 9... The Waze instructions say "Disable" both Play Sound to phone speaker and Prefer Bluetooth", options in Waze, but I did that and got nothing. It also says if I Prefer Bluetooth, if I receive a phone call, I should change where the sound will play from "from your IPhone to iPhone speaker" Huh? what does that mean?

Help!