"Maps" is not available from the WEB app

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2017, 05:19 PM
Instructor

Received 46 Likes on 31 Posts
"Maps" is not available from the WEB app

It has been at least 2 weeks that I have not been able to use my browser to locate and sent a destination to my car. Keep getting "Maps is currently unavailable by WEB"

This is a real bummer for me. The Acuralink search function is so pitiful that it is mostly useless. I've taken to finding places on Google Maps and cut/pasting the address into the Maps search input. This is much more cumbersome to do on a phone.

Anyone have any idea what is going on?
Old 07-15-2017, 03:44 PM
BANNED

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
that app sucks completely
Old 08-23-2017, 12:32 PM
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by sbillard
It has been at least 2 weeks that I have not been able to use my browser to locate and sent a destination to my car. Keep getting "Maps is currently unavailable by WEB"

This is a real bummer for me. The Acuralink search function is so pitiful that it is mostly useless. I've taken to finding places on Google Maps and cut/pasting the address into the Maps search input. This is much more cumbersome to do on a phone.

Anyone have any idea what is going on?
It appears to be gone, at least for now. There isn't even a tab for it on the website anymore. I called Acuralink customer service and they could only confirm that it is currently unavailable. They are not sure if or when it will reappear. I'm not a big fan of the TLX's Nav system to begin with, and if this feature isn't restored, I'll have to look at other cars when my TLX's lease runs out.