Bluetooth & Pandora Relationship Issues

Old 03-08-2017, 12:34 PM
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Bluetooth & Pandora Relationship Issues

Having some random wierd problems with bluetooth & the pandora app relationship as follows:

1. I have a iPhone 7 Plus running iOS 10.2.1 and I use an apple music subscription. When clicking the audio button on the middle dash and using the large selection wheel to scroll through the playlist and select the next song I want to play I do not get a positive response. The interface simply beeps (song does not physically change) and the cursor jumps back to the current song that is playing. Basically, when using bluetooth I am only able to change the song one by one using the selection wheel on the steering wheel or physically picking up my phone and changing the song in the apple music app. Anyone else have this problem? Am I missing something? I feel this functionality worked as intended when I first got my car. Maybe i recent iOS update broke it.

2. Pandora recently has gotten a mind of its own. The app is always closed on my phone but when I get into the car Pandora overrides what is playing on apple music through bluetooth and starts playing the last station. This happens about 15 seconds after I get into the car and have chosen a song to listed to in apple music. Then i have to pick my phone up, go back into apple music and choose the song again.

Search this Thread