MRR Wheels Customer service is awesome!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2012 | 04:27 PM
Advanced

MRR Wheels Customer service is awesome!!!

A few weeks back after purchasing my wheels from a vendor who managed to ship me wheels with the wrong offset has been resolved. Armando at MRR wheels hooked me up! They shipped me new wheels with the correct offset and some other accessories needed for the new wheels. MRR is an awesome company!!!

I painted the calipers and wanted to share them with ya all!!!

Old 06-01-2012 | 04:39 PM
WDP 4G

Is this the college point multiplex cinemas parking lot?

Nice paint job on the calipers. Who did it for you?
Old 06-01-2012 | 04:45 PM
Drifting

Hey bro, happy to hear you got everything resolved,Mrr does have great customer service , I spoke to them several times as well before my purchase.
The calipers look good, I was somewhat doubtful before but everything looks great.
Old 06-01-2012 | 04:52 PM

wheels look good, color of the brakes are a bit tacky. probably should have went with stock grey or black.. leave the red brakes for bbk's

btw, just a guess, your car is not a tech model right?

Last edited by Steven Bell; 06-01-2012 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Merged Posts.
The following users liked this post:
Duna (06-01-2012)
Old 06-01-2012 | 05:00 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by eazy
Is this the college point multiplex cinemas parking lot?

Nice paint job on the calipers. Who did it for you?

Lol, yes it is. I seen your pictures and the area you chose was the parking lot of Fresh Meadow Mall right?

Man, I did myself bro...it took 3 hours lol! I must have put 5 coats on each.

Originally Posted by potmilkz
wheels look good, color of the brakes are a bit tacky. probably should have went with stock grey or black.. leave the red brakes for bbk's

Thanks. The calipers were rusted and wanted to change the color... If I went grey or black, I thought all those hours would have been a waste. And yes it is not the tech model, I installed the accessory wing.

Originally Posted by KarKraze
Hey bro, happy to hear you got everything resolved,Mrr does have great customer service , I spoke to them several times as well before my purchase.
The calipers look good, I was somewhat doubtful before but everything looks great.

Thanks bro... Armando was awesome and he quickly resolved my issue.

Last edited by Steven Bell; 06-01-2012 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Merged Posts.
Old 06-01-2012 | 05:31 PM
WDP 4G

Originally Posted by Duna
Lol, yes it is. I seen your pictures and the area you chose was the parking lot of Fresh Meadow Mall right?

Man, I did myself bro...it took 3 hours lol! I must have put 5 coats on each.
Yea some pictures are. If they were pics at the fresh meadow mall it was from the acurazine meet at hooters we used to go to.

Not bad doing it yourself. It doesn't look like the bright bbk red's people get done to their stock calipers. What type of paint did you use on them?
Old 06-01-2012 | 05:48 PM
Advanced

Yea some pictures are. If they were pics at the fresh meadow mall it was from the acurazine meet at hooters we used to go to.

Not bad doing it yourself. It doesn't look like the bright bbk red's people get done to their stock calipers. What type of paint did you use on them?

I used Dupli-Color Caliper Paint. They provided a lot of paint for multiple coats. If you decide to, you really need to apply many coats with the Dupli-color paint and it will be all good.

BTW, your car looks awesome. I really like the coil-overs you installed. Did ya install them on your own? I was thinking about HR lowering springs, but I am afraid I may not be able to clear my driveway's slope.
Old 06-01-2012 | 05:57 PM
WDP 4G

I used Dupli-Color Caliper Paint. They provided a lot of paint for multiple coats. If you decide to, you really need to apply many coats with the Dupli-color paint and it will be all good.

BTW, your car looks awesome. I really like the coil-overs you installed. Did ya install them on your own? I was thinking about HR lowering springs, but I am afraid I may not be able to clear my driveway's slope.
Thank you sir. I didn't install them on my own I would if I had my own tools and a place to lay out on. I have a guy who has done most the work on my car he can do installations/maintenance. If you're interested I can link you guys up. H&R's are good I know a few people with 4G's who have H&R's no complaints.

I figured it was dupli-color. I was debating whether I should use the high-heat resistant enamel or the caliper paint. I'll have to see which one has a higher heat resistance

Last edited by eazy; 06-01-2012 at 06:00 PM.
Old 06-01-2012 | 09:16 PM
Advanced

Thank you sir. I didn't install them on my own I would if I had my own tools and a place to lay out on. I have a guy who has done most the work on my car he can do installations/maintenance. If you're interested I can link you guys up. H&R's are good I know a few people with 4G's who have H&R's no complaints.

I figured it was dupli-color. I was debating whether I should use the high-heat resistant enamel or the caliper paint. I'll have to see which one has a higher heat resistance
If you are interested, you can also get caliper decals from ebay. They are good as well... They can custom size them and I placed mine right in the middle of it...

Old 06-01-2012 | 09:33 PM
WDP 4G

Thanks but I think ima skip the vinyl part xD
Old 06-01-2012 | 11:01 PM
Team Owner

Duna, the wheels and calipers look good-I like the red! I probably would have applied the ACURA logo on the brakes horizontally across the caliper, but.....
Old 06-02-2012 | 10:55 AM
WDP 4G

How many cans of dupli did it take for you to do all 4 with multiple coats?
Old 06-02-2012 | 03:00 PM
Pro

Wheels look awesome & lol I recognized the Police Academy being constructed in the background
Old 06-02-2012 | 07:36 PM
Advanced

How many cans of dupli did it take for you to do all 4 with multiple coats?

One can does the job...I must have applied 5 coats on each and I still have a lot of paint leftover.

Originally Posted by Steven Bell
Duna, the wheels and calipers look good-I like the red! I probably would have applied the ACURA logo on the brakes horizontally across the caliper, but.....
Thanks! I would have done it horizontally but the gap in the middle is quite deep. It looked empty without it, so I just did it...
Old 06-02-2012 | 07:40 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by EkSoni
Wheels look awesome & lol I recognized the Police Academy being constructed in the background

Lol, is that what it is??? I thought the major cut back funding!
Old 06-02-2012 | 08:22 PM
Drifting

Are you going to purhase the rear roof spoiler?
Old 06-02-2012 | 09:17 PM
Pro

Lol, is that what it is??? I thought the major cut back funding!
Lmao yeh thats the new police academy site should be ready i believe in 1-2 years? Btw we gotta meet up one day once my car doesn't look so stock lol
Old 06-03-2012 | 08:17 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by KarKraze
Are you going to purhase the rear roof spoiler?

I was thinking about it... Not sure if it is worth the money. I would rather spend the money on the lowering spring or coilovers. I'm still debating if I should do that mod...
Old 06-03-2012 | 10:44 AM
Drifting

I was thinking about it... Not sure if it is worth the money. I would rather spend the money on the lowering spring or coilovers. I'm still debating if I should do that mod...

Decisions,decisions lol,imo it is worth the money but the lowering springs will give your car a nice stance,so yeah hard choice but what the heck we only live once so do them both hahaha.
On a more serious note if you do lower the car with the H&R springs let me know if you had to roll the fenders,i would like to do it but don't want to roll my fenders,thanks.
Old 06-16-2012 | 12:11 PM
5th Gear

Looks good. I would wait off on the roof spoiler and do a drop.