Let's get an Exhaust thread going.

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2015, 12:55 AM
Racer

Received 72 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by rosefresh99
waiting for the update
Got an emailing saying they're making good progress on the FWD TL, but not on my AWD since I have an aftermarket J-pipe. I mailed my stock J down to them this afternoon, and should be there Friday.

According to them, "With that OE converter gone we have no way to positively (100% accurately) reference the endpoint and orientation which is key to building the cat-back system prototype."
Old 06-04-2015, 10:29 PM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
does anyone knows if i can run an XLR8 exhaust on base model TL 3.5 2010
Old 06-05-2015, 10:27 AM
Drifting

Received 416 Likes on 365 Posts
^^

https://acurazine.com/forums/perform...xhaust-931919/
Old 06-08-2015, 06:52 PM
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
For those interested, my XLR8 Cat-back + Test pipe is for sales.
Old 06-08-2015, 08:26 PM
Love Guru

Received 49 Likes on 37 Posts
I just installed the ATLP exhaust on my 09 TL AWD. I like the external sound. However, the cabin sound is loud with some drone when I am cursing at low speed low RPM. I wonder if any one have a solution how to get rid off the drone noise but still keep the original external sound.
I search on heeltoeauto.com where I bought the exhaust, I found the have the 3" magnaflow resonator. I don't know if any one have it.
I am looking in to installing the ATLP cat-back in my car as well and was in contact with them with regards to a system with resonator already installed to it. I got a response from HeelToeAuto the other day informing me that they are in the planning stages of a ATLP cat-back system with resonator on it. I was told that it will be available in the near future. So I am staying tuned to their announcement.
Old 06-10-2015, 10:36 PM
Cruisin'

I suggest you to wait until ATLP come up with a solution get rid of cabin drone and noise.
The current product will give you headache at low rpm 20 to 60 mph and 1.5 to 2.5 rpm when cursing locally.
If you can not wait go with resonator XRL8 exhaust.
Old 06-18-2015, 12:36 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 306 Likes on 193 Posts

Here is a little teaser. OP picked up his car today and said the cabin noise is very tolerable and the sound is very throaty. Im trying to get some videos to post but here is the presale:

2009-2014 Acura TL EndLess J-pipe (pre-sale) - FWD - EndLess RPM

2009-2014 Acura TL EndLess J-pipe (pre-sale) - AWD - EndLess RPM

2009-2014 Acura TL EndLess catback (pre-sale) - FWD - EndLess RPM

2009-2014 Acura TL EndLess catback (pre-sale) - AWD - EndLess RPM
The following 2 users liked this post by AckTL05:
4GCEL28 (06-19-2015), Jackieee_TL (06-26-2015)
Old 06-19-2015, 05:00 AM
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Awesome stuff, AckTL05. Looking forward to hearing some sound clips of the exterior and interior. I was really close to pulling the trigger on a ATLP system but after reading about the drone I am not even considering it anymore.
Old 06-26-2015, 01:47 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by 4GCEL28
Awesome stuff, AckTL05. Looking forward to hearing some sound clips of the exterior and interior. I was really close to pulling the trigger on a ATLP system but after reading about the drone I am not even considering it anymore.
I had the ATLP cat back on my car before and the drone is pretty bad (AT awd). AckTL05 had my car as the tester for his exhaust and I was happy with how well they toned down the drone especially around the 1.5-2k mark.

Old 06-28-2015, 04:27 PM
Cruisin'

what are the magnaflow model # you have on the exhaust?
Is it the ATLP AWD exhaust ?
Can you please post the canbin sound when cursing at low speed low rpm?
Old 06-28-2015, 05:03 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 509 Likes on 323 Posts
Originally Posted by AckTL05

Here is a little teaser. OP picked up his car today and said the cabin noise is very tolerable and the sound is very throaty.
Exhaust is looking good there, Bruce! Those Magnaflows will need some time for the rock-wool to harden to get the true end-sound. As per the bolded comment above we hear that from a lot of our ATLP users as well. But the 20% that think it is too loud will definitely post.

We are going to add a resonator option to our AWD ATLP systems to help those that don't want to hear it in the cabin as much because one person's "tolerable" is another person's "drone."

Folks you gotta understand that the degree of drone that is not acceptable is really very subjective. I have been in some really noisy cars and the ATLP system comes nowhere close. Yes, some lower RPM drone is going to be there from time to time. It depends on how deep into your ear it gets. With the ATLP we try to ride the balance between "I can hear it" and "it's going to get annoying." When you ride that line, people are going to fall to one side or the other. We've had people order our other systems with resonators and say they feel it is TOO quiet! And the complaints are always going to sound more intense than the compliments.

Always chasing the target! We'll let you know when our resonated center sections are ready. We'll offer those as bolt-in options for customers that already have our SH-AWD cat-backs.

Marcus - ATLP

Questions or comments? Email us at support@heeltoeauto.com!
949-295-1668

Last edited by MrHeeltoe; 06-28-2015 at 05:06 PM.
Old 06-28-2015, 06:01 PM
Cruisin'

Good news that MR HeelToe get the attention on this thread.
How soon are you going to offer the ATLP resonator for AWD TL? next week, next month or next year?
Many people who have the ATLP AWD concern about the cabin drone at low rpm when cursing locally. I am one of them. I was about to put the OEM exhasut back since I almost got pull over by cop even when I was cursing locally . Besides, with the ATLP exhaust, my car consume more gas than OEM one. I expect to gain more MPG with ATLP.
Old 06-28-2015, 11:48 PM
Racer

what are the magnaflow model # you have on the exhaust?
Is it the ATLP AWD exhaust ?
Can you please post the canbin sound when cursing at low speed low rpm?
Hey Rose, I don't know the model # for the exhaust. It's going to be sold from EndlessRPM, and they have a pre-sale going on currently.

As for the clip, how can we post up clips? I have a crappy cell phone drive by clip on my photobucket, but can't attach it on this site with the photos.
Old 06-28-2015, 11:55 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by MrHeeltoe
Exhaust is looking good there, Bruce! Those Magnaflows will need some time for the rock-wool to harden to get the true end-sound. As per the bolded comment above we hear that from a lot of our ATLP users as well. But the 20% that think it is too loud will definitely post.

We are going to add a resonator option to our AWD ATLP systems to help those that don't want to hear it in the cabin as much because one person's "tolerable" is another person's "drone."

Folks you gotta understand that the degree of drone that is not acceptable is really very subjective. I have been in some really noisy cars and the ATLP system comes nowhere close. Yes, some lower RPM drone is going to be there from time to time. It depends on how deep into your ear it gets. With the ATLP we try to ride the balance between "I can hear it" and "it's going to get annoying." When you ride that line, people are going to fall to one side or the other. We've had people order our other systems with resonators and say they feel it is TOO quiet! And the complaints are always going to sound more intense than the compliments.

Always chasing the target! We'll let you know when our resonated center sections are ready. We'll offer those as bolt-in options for customers that already have our SH-AWD cat-backs.

Marcus - ATLP

Questions or comments? Email us at support@heeltoeauto.com!
949-295-1668
Marcus, your ATLP exhaust sounds great and there's no lie about that. I just wished the AWD owners had a choice to have the Resonated or not like the FWD. I was tempted to add in a resonator myself at the midpipe section within weeks of having it, but other members said they tried that before and it only minimized it so much. And what's worst, selling the exhaust system afterwards is going to be a lot less.

Jason
Old 06-29-2015, 08:13 AM
Former Sponsor

Good news that MR HeelToe get the attention on this thread.
How soon are you going to offer the ATLP resonator for AWD TL? next week, next month or next year?
Many people who have the ATLP AWD concern about the cabin drone at low rpm when cursing locally. I am one of them. I was about to put the OEM exhasut back since I almost got pull over by cop even when I was cursing locally . Besides, with the ATLP exhaust, my car consume more gas than OEM one. I expect to gain more MPG with ATLP.
We are working on getting a car scheduled in for test fitting now. We are needing to make another run of these systems so we would be producing resonated pipes alongside. My guess at the moment is about 8 weeks.

But, be aware that the police can pull you over for little more than shiney muffler cans, and a resonator is not designed to reduce the sound or change the tone from the outside. The system is probably louder to you driving than it is outside. It would be pretty hard to predict when a cop would pull you over and what for, until they actually do. (in other words, "I almost got pulled over for my exhaust" is a pretty hard statement to validate, and our customers are not making these statements)

As far as me noticing the thread, and many people having the noise concerns, these are frustrating things for me to read. We are busy working on our products and our site all the time. If we had been getting consistent feedback on the sound, we could have modified the system more than a year ago. We are much more effective when communicated with directly (as every person is). Discussing something online and expecting that the important party is going to see it is much less effective than actually telling us.

Case in point, we are making the resonated section for one local customer who complained...not forum threads like this one. Honestly we are just too busy to be monitoring forums like this often enough to keep up.

CONTACT US if you have concerns about our products or service!
support@heeltoeauto.com

Originally Posted by Jackieee_TL
Marcus, your ATLP exhaust sounds great and there's no lie about that. I just wished the AWD owners had a choice to have the Resonated or not like the FWD. I was tempted to add in a resonator myself at the midpipe section within weeks of having it, but other members said they tried that before and it only minimized it so much. And what's worst, selling the exhaust system afterwards is going to be a lot less.

Jason
"Other members" and adding a "resonator" are hard statements for us to quantify. Which resonators did they use, and where did they place them? Also, how much impact were they hoping for? A resonator is not going to dramatically change the sound of the exhaust. They are designed to take the edge off or just bring the sound down a little. We do know some people would really prefer not to hear the system much at all if they could. Some customers state they really just want the look and not have to deal with the sound change in any way. Resonators will not help these people, unfortunately.

Again, it would be much more ideal to hear from these other people, their experiences, and their attempts to install resonators, so we could get that feedback to help us improve.

Marcus
Old 06-29-2015, 10:23 AM
Instructor

Received 31 Likes on 21 Posts
A lot of people complain about noise with the 4G exhaust options, Anyone ever consider putting those muffler silencer inserts on their exhaust? (Not sure if the XLR8 or ATLP is a candidate for it with the 1 to 2 mufflers connecting to the tips) I put a couple resonators on my XLR8 to calm it down, which worked nicely, Looks like those silencers could have potentially been a cheaper option. Any input on this, I am curious for future cars I may throw an exhaust on.
Old 06-30-2015, 10:18 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Pgr1990
A lot of people complain about noise with the 4G exhaust options, Anyone ever consider putting those muffler silencer inserts on their exhaust? (Not sure if the XLR8 or ATLP is a candidate for it with the 1 to 2 mufflers connecting to the tips) I put a couple resonators on my XLR8 to calm it down, which worked nicely, Looks like those silencers could have potentially been a cheaper option. Any input on this, I am curious for future cars I may throw an exhaust on.

Problem with muffler silencers is that they're ugly to look at. Personally, I love loud and what marcus said its very very hard to cater to customers in lack of other words in exhaust note. What we went for on both 3rd gen and 4th gen, was an exhaust that would be a little quieter (a nice rumble) on the stock side which we knew would upset some, but we geared toward the everyday driving that someone just wants a little bump in sound etc. Normally when a customer just puts on a catback and thats it, they just want a slight sound, so we did that.

This doesn't mean the exhaust is way too quiet, but it will get a louder with precats, j pipe, intake, etc, which most people do as well. We put that in mind as well being if we made it loud in the beginning, after adding those mods it would be way too loud. So it defiantly took some time and messing around to get the perfect tone and good thing about magnaflow is that they have hundreds of different resonators and mufflers that we could combine/ mix and match to get the tone desired.
Old 07-01-2015, 09:47 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by AckTL05
Problem with muffler silencers is that they're ugly to look at.
Aside from that, they don't work. Ha!
The following users liked this post:
ExcelerateRep (07-01-2015)
Old 07-01-2015, 11:39 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 350 Likes on 287 Posts
A tip silencer would most likely do very little to eliminate drone, which is one of the big concerns with all aftermarket systems. Adding resonators costs more, but will look better and do more to actually reduce drone and unwanted noise.
Old 07-03-2015, 06:54 PM
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
No offence to Endless, but I feel like that I can go to any muffler shop and get a custom exhaust with the right magnaflow exhaust parts...

But RV6 is wayy too expensive to be shipped to Canada...
Old 07-07-2015, 10:12 AM
Drifting

Received 416 Likes on 365 Posts
RV6 is true dual and they don't make one for 4G.
Old 07-14-2015, 02:00 AM
Cruisin'

ATLP exhaust for 4G AWD is suck . Too much cabin noise ,drone, and more gas consumption. I usually fill up my gas tank 5 days per week. Now with his ATLP exhaust, I have to fill up 4 days /week with same distance.
ALL in all, nothing is gain from it. You will get headache and waste money.
I don't think Heeltoe (Marcus) will solve it since NO ONE will buy his stupid exhaust anymore.
DO NOT BUY IT. It is not worth it to spend almost 2K for it and must throw it away.
I already switch back to OEM exhaust. This is my last product from HeelToe.
Old 07-14-2015, 11:46 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 325 Likes on 214 Posts
rosefresh99 what exactly did you expect from a performance cat-back exhaust? The whole gas thing seems strange to me but perhaps you just had more of a lead foot after installing the exhaust. Sucks you aren't happy with it but do you expect them to just take a used exhaust back because you didn't like how loud it was?
Old 07-14-2015, 12:14 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 231 Likes on 207 Posts
Sounds like he's more dissatisfied with the amount of drone or cabin noise. ATLP is non resonated but it's to be expected with an aftermarket exhaust. There will always be some level of drone. The XLR8 I have is resonated but it still drones; especially around the 2.5K RPM mark. If I shift sooner, it's very little. The main concern for me was the cabin noise while highway cruising. I can still have a normal conversation with people in my car. Once I open her up though, it's a different story. I actually get better gas mileage with the exhaust and j pipe. Engine is more peppy in the midrange and I'm a lot heavier on the throttle. I engine break a lot more often now and it just sounds awesome. The K tuner kit came in yesterday and looking forward to getting it properly tuned on the dyno.
Old 07-26-2015, 10:31 AM
9th Gear

ATLP exhaust for 4G AWD is suck . Too much cabin noise ,drone, and more gas consumption. I usually fill up my gas tank 5 days per week. Now with his ATLP exhaust, I have to fill up 4 days /week with same distance.
ALL in all, nothing is gain from it. You will get headache and waste money.
I don't think Heeltoe (Marcus) will solve it since NO ONE will buy his stupid exhaust anymore.
DO NOT BUY IT. It is not worth it to spend almost 2K for it and must throw it away.
I already switch back to OEM exhaust. This is my last product from HeelToe.
I'm confused, how is going from filling up 5 days a week down to only 4 days MORE gas consumption??
Old 07-26-2015, 12:02 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by Itzjuzslim
I'm confused, how is going from filling up 5 days a week down to only 4 days MORE gas consumption??
It was my typo. Let me verify it again.
When I used the stock exhaust, I usually filled up my gas tank one every 5 days.
After I installed the ATLP AWD exhaust, I had to fill up my gas tank one every 4 days. This mean that the ATLP exhaust make your engine consume more gas when you are cursing locally.
Besides, more important thing is the cabin noise and drone. You will get headache if you are cursing locally with your family.
DO NOT BUY UNLESS HE FIX THIS ISSUE. THAT IS MY RECOMMENDATION FOR YOU.
Old 07-30-2015, 06:56 PM
Former Sponsor

FYI, all, we are working with a customer now to prototype a revised SH-AWD system with a resonator option. It was never made in the first place because we never felt the system made a lot of drone. As we know, this is a subjective judgement that obviously some people disagree with.

So, we looked at doing a single resonator in the 3" section, but that isn't going to work well. We have some shorter resonators we are installing in the tail-pipes that we are hoping will take the edge off for those customers who are happy but just need a little less sound.

For customers who are looking for a quiet, more stock-like interior sound, we are now polling customers to see their thoughts on universal weld-on mufflers. That is, full, custom ATLP mufflers with signature 4" tips welded on, ready for custom install on your car at a local fab shop (they just add hangers and connect the tail-pipes). There is a group on Facebook where we have posted a poll. Please find it here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2502...304/?qa_ref=qd

Rosefresh99, you sound like a perfect candidate for the universal muffler option. Please understand he biggest factor in fuel economy that is your right foot. Whether you realize it or not, you may be driving the car differently causing the change in your fill ups. Incidentally, days per tank is not a very reliable means of us validating a dramatic change in fuel economy. Please try to state your loss in mpg, as is conventional.

I am not sure who you are (your name), but presumably you bought this system with us. Please do contact us directly (email is preferable) with your concerns so we can record your experience and improve our product. Lambasting us and our product publicly will not be an effective means of either a) informing us of your concerns, no b) doing anything to rectify them.

Marcus
Old 07-31-2015, 10:32 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 325 Likes on 214 Posts
Originally Posted by MrHeeltoe
FYI, all, we are working with a customer now to prototype a revised SH-AWD system with a resonator option. It was never made in the first place because we never felt the system made a lot of drone. As we know, this is a subjective judgement that obviously some people disagree with.

So, we looked at doing a single resonator in the 3" section, but that isn't going to work well. We have some shorter resonators we are installing in the tail-pipes that we are hoping will take the edge off for those customers who are happy but just need a little less sound.

For customers who are looking for a quiet, more stock-like interior sound, we are now polling customers to see their thoughts on universal weld-on mufflers. That is, full, custom ATLP mufflers with signature 4" tips welded on, ready for custom install on your car at a local fab shop (they just add hangers and connect the tail-pipes). There is a group on Facebook where we have posted a poll. Please find it here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2502...304/?qa_ref=qd

Rosefresh99, you sound like a perfect candidate for the universal muffler option. Please understand he biggest factor in fuel economy that is your right foot. Whether you realize it or not, you may be driving the car differently causing the change in your fill ups. Incidentally, days per tank is not a very reliable means of us validating a dramatic change in fuel economy. Please try to state your loss in mpg, as is conventional.

I am not sure who you are (your name), but presumably you bought this system with us. Please do contact us directly (email is preferable) with your concerns so we can record your experience and improve our product. Lambasting us and our product publicly will not be an effective means of either a) informing us of your concerns, no b) doing anything to rectify them.

Marcus
Awesome idea to offer a sort of axle-back exhaust option, I think you'd sell a ton of them.
Old 07-31-2015, 11:09 AM
Drifting

Received 672 Likes on 542 Posts
Sounds like a great idea, I am not on FB so I can't see details. I had the CT E axle back and loved it, however the tips were a bit on the small side.
Love the looks of the ATLP and while I am unsure if I would go back to an aftermarket exhaust, this could very well be something I would consider, especially if the drone could be eliminated.
Would be nice if you could provide the hangers, it would be one thing less for the end user to worry about.

Last edited by KarKraze; 07-31-2015 at 11:13 AM.
Old 07-31-2015, 12:20 PM
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Guys am a TL noob, I have a FWD system and I am looking to get an exhaust system that is not too loud but I do like how XLR8. The only thing I am concerned is that I would have too much cabin noise and also I live in NYC which means I hate when NYPD bust at me. I also saw Endless have a resale, I have never heard of this brand. Can someone help me out here? Thanks!

2009-2014 Acura TL EndLess catback (pre-sale) - FWD (PLEASE READ) - EndLess RPM
Old 07-31-2015, 01:05 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by John35205
Guys am a TL noob, I have a FWD system and I am looking to get an exhaust system that is not too loud but I do like how XLR8. The only thing I am concerned is that I would have too much cabin noise and also I live in NYC which means I hate when NYPD bust at me. I also saw Endless have a resale, I have never heard of this brand. Can someone help me out here? Thanks!

All of our exhaust systems for the 4th gen TL are resonated, although they are performance oriented so will be pretty loud compared to stock. The resonators do help keep the in-cabin drone down.
Old 08-04-2015, 09:37 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by John35205

As with the XLR8 systems, the ATLP FWD systems are designed differently and do have the option of adding an effective resonator in-line. We've had a lot of really happy customers with these. The quad, hand-made 4" tips look amazing on a 4g rear bumper.

Old 08-04-2015, 12:22 PM
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Wassup guys! I haven't been on here for a while and after reading some posts, especially those against ATLP, I have to chime in. I was the initial tester for the AWD version and at first the sound was pretty tamed and it doesn't have drone to me. Now that I've had it on for a couple years, the sound has gotten more exotic and I have been told by others that the car sounds great. This is a Non-RES ATLP Catback and no other mods. So, I can attest that the quality and time put into researching the best sound and performance that Marcus and his crew is superb.

I'm not gonna bash on other companies exhaust products as they have great stuff too, but remember, to each his own. I've been modifying cars since I was 16 years old, anything from EG6s to Nissans 240s, so everyone has a preference and that is it.

In regards to the gas, I can tell you right now, coming from Seal Beach, CA to Port Hueneme, CA driving on the 405 and the PCH, I averaged 29.0 MPG when I started at 23.0 MPG. So, if anyone is saying that they are getting crappy MPG, you either have a lead foot or you need to check you spark plugs and coil packs.

Sometime in the near future, I am going to get a J-pipe, just researching on what to get. Once, I do choose and get one, I'll get a vid on it and post it.

Good luck all have be safe out there!

-DeL
The following 2 users liked this post by FallenTSX:
ExcelerateRep (08-04-2015), MrHeeltoe (08-06-2015)
Old 08-04-2015, 12:36 PM
Former Sponsor

As FallenTSX mentioned, it is unlikely a catback exhaust system would have any kind of noticeable impact on your fuel economy. It's very possible you are driving more aggressively sine the car is louder. Otherwise, you have a mechanical issue.
Old 08-06-2015, 08:31 AM
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
^^ Wow dude, take a chill pill. My experience is different from anyone else. And any performance minded person definitely knows that the exhaust will not significantly effect your MPG especially if it only adds very little HP. XLR8 has even mentioned that the exhaust is the unlikely cause of lower MPG. I am not quite sure what your level of competence is in regards to modifying cars or cars in general, so I do not know why you have to swear and such. So, have fun dude.

And no, Marcus didn't pay me anything for advertising, with that kind of attitude you have, I don't even want to say on this board.

-DeL

Last edited by FallenTSX; 08-06-2015 at 08:45 AM.
Old 08-06-2015, 06:05 PM
Former Sponsor

I think the one thing Del's TL has that is different from most is it is 6MT, which naturally is going to be out of "drone range" more often than at automatic TL. (that is, spends less time sitting at 2000-3000 rpm).
Old 08-17-2015, 09:32 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ej6sliver
No offence to Endless, but I feel like that I can go to any muffler shop and get a custom exhaust with the right magnaflow exhaust parts...

But RV6 is wayy too expensive to be shipped to Canada...

No offense taken but thats the same with any system. Anyone can just get mufflers welded on cheaper than any catback. What your paying for is the performance, warrantee, engineering, precision machine welds and not just a bunch of piping thats welded all over the place not using stainless, etc. So endless,atlp,xlr8 your paying for stainless,performance etc.

Also, Im not sure which shop you go to but any shop will charge 150-250 to weld on muffler "correctly", sure i've seen the "my boy can do it", "shop down the road is cheap", but that becomes you get what you pay for...so realistically 200 install and the mufflers are 500 a set, thats 700 for no performance, not the same sound from an actual catback and not stainless...plus NO resale like a catback would. People buy catbacks for 900-1200 all day and resell them for almost the same. Reselling a 700 cost stock exhaust with mufflers would fetch you 200, so in the long run the depreciation is more.

You may want to check out the ENdLessRPM catback presale, full catback utilizing magnaflow mufflers and the best part is LIFETIME warantee. You won't get power from just adding a regular exhaust tubes with just adding mufflers. To get power you will need a catback like the endless one being that the tubes are bigger/bent the right now.

here is the link:

2009-2014 Acura TL EndLess catback (pre-sale) - AWD (PLEASE READ) - EndLess RPM

The 4 customers we have with the prototypes, (two which came from other brands) all said these are less drone. Im not here to tit for tat or start a ruckuss, but every brand is different in there own ways. Some get scared by ours being less money, but that doesn't mean its any less of a product than other companies. EndLess is private labeled through maganflow, so there all precision welds, bends, lifetime warrantee, stainless, etc. plus these mufflers were built for us, so these tips, etc are now endLess design and trade marked persay so if your just doing mufflers, they only have xyz designs to choose from.

Our 3rd gen version has some of the best gains for an overall catback. People have felt a gain across the board, coming from stock,homemade catback, other brands etc. Im not sure if the two locals have an acurazine account, but we've put months into this between performance/looks etc to get something people would want. Its hard being so new and only 4 people having them, but if people would trust that we have been around for 7+ years a vendor on here and follow the 3rd gen, we have almost sold out of our stock of 50 each and had to order more, so if you have faith we ensure you will LOVE our system. I mean, where else can you find a presale that you can find a catback brand new lifetime warrnatee for only 800 shipped, or 900 for AWD? And add a J pipe that tucks above the subframe for only 325 more.

again, this wasn't to bash others, thats why no names were brought in, this also many not even refer to them, it could be toward ebay exhausts, or anyone but sometimes marketing ones product we have to go off of whats out there to "prove" what ours can do, and how ours is.

Last edited by AckTL05; 08-17-2015 at 09:35 AM.
Old 10-25-2015, 10:49 PM
7th Gear

Anyone have a video with just the J-pipe with cat delete and stock exhaust. I went through the whole thread and putting an exhaust is way to loud for my taste.
Old 10-26-2015, 07:10 PM
Instructor

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts
Like to contribute to this thread. I purchased the Borla's Pro-XS 40357 along with the dual tips. I was torn between the Magnaflows or Borla's. I know that the ATLP & XLR8 is top notch & if I could afford it I would've jumped on either one, but unfortunately gotta pay the bills so Yuh end of story.

Old 10-28-2015, 11:27 AM
Former Sponsor

Timely bump to this thread. We are about to announce our V2 Quads from ATLP for the AWD TLs!

Yes, we have reworked the system in response to people's mention of droning. Our research netted us a great solution. more to come!

Quick Reply: Let's get an Exhaust thread going.