TL July sales, the only acura to see a drop...

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 11:55 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PsychDoc
When I was in Montreal I was struck by how many Mazdas I was seeing. It was as if every third car was a Mazda.
Yes PsychDoc, Mazda's are BIG sellers in Montreal especially - not sure why but I know that there's one dealer that supposedly pumps out Mazda 3's like they're on an assembling line (can't remember the dealer though)
Old 08-06-2010, 01:42 PM
Honda Fanboy

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by smarty666
Just keep in mind, and I'm not saying your entirely wrong, but that $319 lease deal is an advertisement to get suckers to come into the stealership for more money. That doesn't include, taxes, title, registration, etc etc so by the time your done, and with the stealership looking to make some profit on the car, your looking maybe if your lucky at around $390-400 a month for that lease and that depends on what you put down. Sometimes, what the salesman pull is that, "oh, for that monthly payment you have to put more down"

got to love all the sales tactics!
Right. That applies for ALL manufacturers, not just Infiniti. Prices are always advertised before taxes, title, registration, etc. The deal is very straight forward. The deal is also for a Journey with premium package model, which is a popular model on dealer lots. So it's not like there is only one car of it's kind available for the deal.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:44 AM
Instructor

Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
The TL is the only Acura other than the RL who's sales have dropped, that's what is sad and interesting about these numbers.
This was Acura's number 1 selling car for years and now that can't give them away, all the great incentives Acura has offered on all of their models which have helped sales across the board except for the TL and some of you guys don't think it's a big deal, hilarious!
I know you guys like your TL's and that's great but most of the Acura supporting world disagrees with you...........
Old 08-09-2010, 12:28 PM
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by CraigMacDTA
Yes PsychDoc, Mazda's are BIG sellers in Montreal especially - not sure why but I know that there's one dealer that supposedly pumps out Mazda 3's like they're on an assembling line (can't remember the dealer though)
The Albi dealership. Your salesman and you go choose the car in the lot using a golf cart because it is so vast! This dealership sell cheaper than most so people go there to buy and then they return to their local dealership for the maintenance and repairs.

You'll see mnay many Mazda 3 in Quebec, they're like the Honda Civic and Corolla. Our people like them. My gf has one, a 2007 Mazda 3 and she likes it a lot: great steering, small size but roomy enough for 4 small-normal people, easy to park, good seating position for small-normal people (for me it's like driving a golf cart I'm squeezed....). They're expensive though, even more so than Civics and Corollas...