So Long Acura!!! You will be missed

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 09:59 AM
Banned

Received 198 Likes on 147 Posts
by the way The interior is where its at.... I spend a lot of time in my car... the interior design, technology and lighting is unparalleled. The car has a 6" color screen in the middle of the speed-o cluster... You can have that screen display your Navi, Tel, Audi, Car information and more.... plus a pop-up navi (that uses google earth)... touch pad, LED ambient lighting all over the car

Audi Drive Assist... allows me to change engine, transmission, throttle and steering response to either comfort, dynamic (sport) or manually adjusted modes.

I got the car fully loaded, except for the HUD & Night Vision options... wasn't worth $6k.... Also, they have a B&O sound system... another $6k... no thanks!!

The A6/A7 has definitely more sophisticated electronic gadgetry than the TL (which you pay dearly for it)

While the A6 has definitely some more upscale trims (real wood, solid alluminum) frankly the interior design left me unimpressed, a bit too baroque, the pop-out navi feels outdated to me (back to the days of early navi screens placed on existing dashboards) and I can see sprinkle of cheapness in plastic here and there.

The seats were one of the deal breaker, too small and not properly contoured and padded.

Last edited by saturno_v; 03-27-2012 at 10:07 AM.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:13 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 624 Likes on 478 Posts
Originally Posted by BLACKURA_NY
I've been reading about APR-- seems they do some insane things to the 3.0T

I almost went for an S4... but the A6 won the battle. I'll be looking forward to a stasis exhaust.... also considering an ABT rear spoiler. Can you import those?
I'd highly recommend the APR software and pulley upgrade. We can even set it up so you can switch back to stock programming when returning to the dealer for warranty work.

I'm sure we could import that spoiler for you. We already have an account with Stasis so just let me know when you're ready to purchase. We'll take care of you.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:56 AM
I have car ADD

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by saturno_v
The A6/A7 has definitely more sophisticated electronic gadgetry than the TL (which you pay dearly for it)

While the A6 has definitely some more upscale trims (real wood, solid alluminum) frankly the interior design left me unimpressed, a bit too baroque, the pop-out navi feels outdated to me (back to the days of early navi screens placed on existing dashboards) and I can see sprinkle of cheapness in plastic here and there.

The seats were one of the deal breaker, too small and not properly contoured and padded.
I can definitely agree with the seats... very disappointing in comparison to the SH-AWD/Tech (which gave you the higher end "milano" seats).

The TL seats had softer leather, more support, side bolsters, and a tad more comfort. Only plus to the Audi seats, I am sure they will be less susceptible to wear, wrinkles and creases

The interior did look cheap to me at first, but the plastics used are actually very durable, so it gives the cheap impression, but i am hoping it will last longer
Old 03-27-2012, 11:15 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 93 Likes on 88 Posts
Audi by far had the best interior in the luxury segment. The way the intrument panel is laid out is superb, BMW interior is clean but just a little tamed for my taste but everyone has their own opinion.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:21 AM
I spend 2 much time here

Received 103 Likes on 67 Posts
that car is amazing, nice choice! so the B&O stereo aint that amazing huh? for 6K more that option should blow your mind.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:36 AM
I have car ADD

Originally Posted by jiggaman
that car is amazing, nice choice! so the B&O stereo aint that amazing huh? for 6K more that option should blow your mind.
the B&O has speakers the emerge from the dashboard...wow!! /sarcasm

The B&O actually has less bass....the sound quality didnt blow my mind.. But in all fairness, we (I) listen to mostly compressed music files (MP3s).. unless you listen to uncompressed Audio CDs or DVD-As, you wont notice the performance of the unit.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:54 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by types1fan
Audi by far had the best interior in the luxury segment. .

I never understood why many pople think that way...for me is not the case....they are good in placing some high ecffect trims in the right places....but I find their style a bit too baroque and the seats think and poorly contoured....

IMHO the absolute best for interior (design and quality overall) in the midsize luxury segment is the Infiniti M.

Audi seats cannot hold a candle to the M and the overall impression of the Infiniti is of much more "sumptuousness".

The only reason I would get an Audi would be if there weren't any other AWD manual transmission sedans available.
The following users liked this post:
g37guy01 (03-27-2012)
Old 03-27-2012, 12:19 PM
I have car ADD

The M is nice.... i checked it out.

Fuel economy sucked... i think it was like 16/23 or 17/24.... the Audi is 19/28... I got 33mpg on a 55 mile drive this morning (of course, driving like a grandma while the engine breaks in)

I passed on the M, mainly because of depreciation and drivability... very comfortable cabin, luxurious, nice technology.... just wasn't nimble or fast enough for me....

The M56, well, a V8 is out of the question.. plus it was way north of the Audi MSRP

I guess we can go back on forth on the cars (everybody has their own opinion)

I still don't second guess my decision... despite the bland elegance, I have gotten a ridiculous amount of comments, and broken quite a few necks already.. I guess my photos (or any photos for that matter) dont do it justice

The ONLY car I would have considered at this cost was the new Lexus GS 350 F... but like i said... The Audi is more humble, while the Lexus wasWAY too extreme... i like how my car is expensive and luxurious, but it doesn't scream "look at me-- i'm rich! (because i'm surely not)

Also, the GS350F was a train wreck when driving it a little aggressive... slow, heavy, stiff....yuck!
Old 03-27-2012, 12:26 PM
Drifting

Received 86 Likes on 66 Posts
The only reason I would get an Audi would be if there weren't any other AWD manual transmission sedans available.
Sadly the world is moving in that direction...
Old 03-27-2012, 12:29 PM
Banned

The M is nice.... i checked it out.

Fuel economy sucked... i think it was like 16/23 or 17/24.... the Audi is 19/28... I got 33mpg on a 55 mile drive this morning (of course, driving like a grandma while the engine breaks in)

I passed on the M, mainly because of depreciation and drivability... very comfortable cabin, luxurious, nice technology.... just wasn't nimble or fast enough for me....

The M56, well, a V8 is out of the question.. plus it was way north of the Audi MSRP

I guess we can go back on forth on the cars (everybody has their own opinion)

I still don't second guess my decision... despite the bland elegance, I have gotten a ridiculous amount of comments, and broken quite a few necks already.. I guess my photos (or any photos for that matter) dont do it justice

The ONLY car I would have considered at this cost was the new Lexus GS 350 F... but like i said... The Audi is more humble, while the Lexus wasWAY too extreme... i like how my car is expensive and luxurious, but it doesn't scream "look at me-- i'm rich! (because i'm surely not)

Also, the GS350F was a train wreck when driving it a little aggressive... slow, heavy, stiff....yuck!
I would never get the M either because the AWD option is basically a "bad weather" only setup.....

The GS does intrigue me enough to probably go and pay a visit at a dealership to look at it sometimes in the future.

If Acura would not make the TL SH-AWD my close second would be the BMW 535 xDrive.....no manual option but the 6 inline turbo BMW is a gem.

On style alone, I'm in love with the Jag XF but the interiors look too outdated.

The CLS 550 is stunningly gorgeaous, elegant and aggressive at the same time but 1) Out of my price range at the moment 2) No modern AWD available nor a manual stick.

Originally Posted by Pete2010
Sadly the world is moving in that direction...

..........and if I ever was going to be pushed into Audi arms I would get the A7 as things stand at the moment...at least a bit more stand out and assertive look compared to the other Audi sedans....

Last edited by Steven Bell; 03-27-2012 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Merged Posts.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:39 PM
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 32 Posts
beautiful car; congrats! i'm definitely considering that for my next car in ~3 years when they do the mid-cycle refresh..

regarding the A4/6/8 looking similar, i completely agree. and it seems like car makers are all moving in that direction; maybe its to save money? the BMW 3, 5, and 7 series all look very similar (on the outside). same thing with the new TL and TSX. i really dont like that, i much prefer when each series has their own distinct look, while maintaining the companies overall design theme
Old 03-27-2012, 01:15 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 93 Likes on 88 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by types1fan
Audi by far had the best interior in the luxury segment. .

I meant has the best interior in the luxury segment.
Old 03-27-2012, 08:47 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 63 Likes on 56 Posts
I would never get the M either because the AWD option is basically a "bad weather" only setup.....

The GS does intrigue me enough to probably go and pay a visit at a dealership to look at it sometimes in the future.

If Acura would not make the TL SH-AWD my close second would be the BMW 535 xDrive.....no manual option but the 6 inline turbo BMW is a gem.

On style alone, I'm in love with the Jag XF but the interiors look too outdated.

The CLS 550 is stunningly gorgeaous, elegant and aggressive at the same time but 1) Out of my price range at the moment 2) No modern AWD available nor a manual stick.
To expand, that bad weather setup works phenomenally. When the east coast got drubbed in October with up to 20" of wet snow, I drove the G in 12-15 inches of unplowed roads. (Unfortunately I didn't have a choice, and was scared due to the downed telephones and trees) I couldn't even tell I was driving on snow; secure and stable was the order of the day. Maybe if I lived in another part of the country, like Buffalo NY, the G wouldn't be my daily driver in the winter.

To keep this slightly on topic, if I lived in Buffalo NY an A6 wouldn't be my daily driver either. Neither would a Bimmer or TL.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:47 PM
Chapter Leader (Northeast Florida)

Received 81 Likes on 58 Posts
Really love your new Audi A6 its such a nice car. Congrats and have fun with it.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:10 PM
I have car ADD

Originally Posted by g37guy01
To expand, that bad weather setup works phenomenally. When the east coast got drubbed in October with up to 20" of wet snow, I drove the G in 12-15 inches of unplowed roads. (Unfortunately I didn't have a choice, and was scared due to the downed telephones and trees) I couldn't even tell I was driving on snow; secure and stable was the order of the day. Maybe if I lived in another part of the country, like Buffalo NY, the G wouldn't be my daily driver in the winter.

To keep this slightly on topic, if I lived in Buffalo NY an A6 wouldn't be my daily driver either. Neither would a Bimmer or TL.
the SH-AWD is actually a pretty rock solid system.... many reviews rated it 2nd best in the luxury segment (next to Audi Quattro)

Mitsubishi has a pretty nice system now (especially on the EVO with yaw control)

At the end of the day, Quattro really is one of the best AWD systems. Its rear wheel biased, so you get a powerful feel... yaw control, torque vectoring (TL has vectoring too)

my 4G AWD was a monster in the snow. I was driving 45-50mph on the LIE in the middle of a blizzard... passing plow trucks and SUVs

Can't wait to try the quattro in the snow... on dry pavement, its incredible
Old 03-27-2012, 11:38 PM
Banned

the SH-AWD is actually a pretty rock solid system.... many reviews rated it 2nd best in the luxury segment (next to Audi Quattro)

Mitsubishi has a pretty nice system now (especially on the EVO with yaw control)

At the end of the day, Quattro really is one of the best AWD systems. Its rear wheel biased, so you get a powerful feel... yaw control, torque vectoring (TL has vectoring too)

my 4G AWD was a monster in the snow. I was driving 45-50mph on the LIE in the middle of a blizzard... passing plow trucks and SUVs

Can't wait to try the quattro in the snow... on dry pavement, its incredible
Some little correction......Quattro is not a real Torque Vectoring system unless you take the optional sport differential (I do not believe is available on A6 and A7)

What Audi call "Torque Vectoring" in reality is brake steering, selective application or braking, similar to what the TL does with the VSA...you can call it "passive torque vectoring" if you wish....

The SH-AWD and the Quattro are pretty much considered the most advanced AWD systems on reguar cars (the Mitsu EVO is even more advanced and some Subaru models are on par but without TV).

Some consider the Quattro "better" because of the presence of the geared center differential while the SH-AWd rely on continuous application of electromagnetic clutches but in terms of functionality and effectiveness they are even with an edge to the SH-AWD on spirited driving because of true active TV capability (standard Quattro does not have the sport differential standard)

La creme de la creme in terms of AWD system is the Nissan GT-R (true active TV both front and back) but we are already in exotic car territory......

Le's not forget that "Quattro" it did become just un umbrella label for Audi to indicate all of their AWD cars but not all Quattro systems are technically the same.....the Quattro on the A3 for example is just a simple Haldex system and it has nothing to do with the Quattro system on the A6.....

Last edited by saturno_v; 03-27-2012 at 11:42 PM.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:45 PM
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
Nice car. Not bland, but definitely much more mature and understated. The interior sounds great and that's where you spend the most time, after all...

Post pics of the interior if possible. Would like to see the LED accents you mentioned.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:23 AM
I have car ADD

Some little correction......Quattro is not a real Torque Vectoring system unless you take the optional sport differential (I do not believe is available on A6 and A7)

What Audi call "Torque Vectoring" in reality is brake steering, selective application or braking, similar to what the TL does with the VSA...you can call it "passive torque vectoring" if you wish....

The SH-AWD and the Quattro are pretty much considered the most advanced AWD systems on reguar cars (the Mitsu EVO is even more advanced and some Subaru models are on par but without TV).

Some consider the Quattro "better" because of the presence of the geared center differential while the SH-AWd rely on continuous application of electromagnetic clutches but in terms of functionality and effectiveness they are even with an edge to the SH-AWD on spirited driving because of true active TV capability (standard Quattro does not have the sport differential standard)

La creme de la creme in terms of AWD system is the Nissan GT-R (true active TV both front and back) but we are already in exotic car territory......

Le's not forget that "Quattro" it did become just un umbrella label for Audi to indicate all of their AWD cars but not all Quattro systems are technically the same.....the Quattro on the A3 for example is just a simple Haldex system and it has nothing to do with the Quattro system on the A6.....

Good Info... you must know your cars pretty well, huh?
Old 03-28-2012, 07:11 AM
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)

Received 19,961 Likes on 14,481 Posts
I think you made a great move...especially given the minor mods you'd have to do get it to make some serious power. Also, although somewhat bland, I DO tend to look twice when I see MOST of the newer style audi's on the road. Congrats, buddy...

No different than the comments you had to put up with when you were one of the first trying to make everyone love the 4G, right?!/! Except it's easier to recover from being called bland, than ugly. lol.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:42 AM
I have car ADD

Originally Posted by rockstar143
I think you made a great move...especially given the minor mods you'd have to do get it to make some serious power. Also, although somewhat bland, I DO tend to look twice when I see MOST of the newer style audi's on the road. Congrats, buddy...

No different than the comments you had to put up with when you were one of the first trying to make everyone love the 4G, right?!/! Except it's easier to recover from being called bland, than ugly. lol.
Its funny-- I remember when NOBODY liked the 4G...every one talked trash, but now a bunch of people even converted to 4G from 3G.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:10 AM
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
I still cant believe u can get 500 from relatively minor mods! It does look ssexy with a drop and some 20s too!
Old 03-28-2012, 09:16 AM
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I can definitely agree with the seats... very disappointing in comparison to the SH-AWD/Tech (which gave you the higher end "milano" seats).

The TL seats had softer leather, more support, side bolsters, and a tad more comfort. Only plus to the Audi seats, I am sure they will be less susceptible to wear, wrinkles and creases

The interior did look cheap to me at first, but the plastics used are actually very durable, so it gives the cheap impression, but i am hoping it will last longer
The seats on the sh-awd were about the most comfortable seats I have ever had in a car. The multi-contour seats in the BMW 535i with premium package are also very comfortable.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:21 AM
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Truthfully, I think it was the interior of the Audi that pushed me to the 535i. I really liked the cockpit feel of the TL and the Audi just didn't give me that same feeling.

What I really want is an A6 prestige and my new 535i. That would be fun. I guess I better get working on that next several million $$ so I can have a different car for each day of the week!
Old 03-28-2012, 09:37 AM
Banned

Good Info... you must know your cars pretty well, huh?
I tend to do my homework when I buy cars, I do nto rely only on "seat of your pants" feeling!!! LOL
Old 03-28-2012, 09:38 AM
I have car ADD

Originally Posted by kc1953
The seats on the sh-awd were about the most comfortable seats I have ever had in a car. The multi-contour seats in the BMW 535i with premium package are also very comfortable.
To this day, the 99.5-2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee (limited edition) has the most comfortable seats my ass has ever sat in..

The 4G TL was pretty damn close. I do miss the seats of my TL...

Another thing, the Acura had all the "buttons" on the dash area... (ac, heat, radio, nav, etc...) while the Audi has the buttons on the center console area... which means taking your eyes further away from the road. i am sure i will get used to it soon enough
Old 03-28-2012, 11:15 PM
6G TLX-S

Received 1,143 Likes on 817 Posts
Agree with Saturno_v.

Quattro alone by itself doesn't have the torque vectoring function, unlike the SH-AWD which has.

It is the "Quattro with Sport Rear Differential" (in Audi's terms) that can also vary the torque distribution between the rear wheels; somewhat similar to the SH-AWD.

For Audi North America, only the A8, S4 and S5 models have made available this "Quattro with Sport Rear Differential" as an add-in option.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:49 PM
I have car ADD

So, I am by no means, a pro photographer... But i did get an DSLR for my birthday a few months back, so I thought I would give a shot and take some nice pictures of my car

Window Tint is 20%, but the black headliner makes it look even darker...

By at1183 at 2012-04-02

By at1183 at 2012-04-02

By at1183 at 2012-04-02

By at1183 at 2012-04-02

By at1183 at 2012-04-02

By at1183 at 2012-04-02

By at1183 at 2012-04-02

By at1183 at 2012-04-02

By at1183 at 2012-04-02

By at1183 at 2012-04-02
Old 04-02-2012, 08:18 PM
B8 S4

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Nice car, man. I tend to lurk in Acurazine still, even though I sold my CL-S more than 2 years ago.

Before any tunes, and the like, definitely read up on the TD1 fiasco going on in the VAG world. Apparently, Audi and VW are marking ECU tuned cars with TD1 designation and will void your powertrain warranty on the spot. I was considering the GIAC or Revo tune, but then this all came up.

Can't really speak for the A6 B&O, but I love mine in the S4. Super clear. The only thing I want to do is add a bigger sub. $6K is a little much for an audio option though. Best of luck with the new car, it looks great!
Old 04-02-2012, 08:31 PM
The Sicilian

Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts
So, I am by no means, a pro photographer... But i did get an DSLR for my birthday a few months back, so I thought I would give a shot and take some nice pictures of my car

Window Tint is 20%, but the black headliner makes it look even darker...

By at1183 at 2012-04-02

By at1183 at 2012-04-02

By at1183 at 2012-04-02

By at1183 at 2012-04-02

By at1183 at 2012-04-02

By at1183 at 2012-04-02

By at1183 at 2012-04-02

By at1183 at 2012-04-02

By at1183 at 2012-04-02

By at1183 at 2012-04-02
Man the car is absolutely gorgeous. Great color combination and the wheels and tint look awesome.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:08 PM
I have car ADD

Originally Posted by scuc
Nice car, man. I tend to lurk in Acurazine still, even though I sold my CL-S more than 2 years ago.

Before any tunes, and the like, definitely read up on the TD1 fiasco going on in the VAG world. Apparently, Audi and VW are marking ECU tuned cars with TD1 designation and will void your powertrain warranty on the spot. I was considering the GIAC or Revo tune, but then this all came up.

Can't really speak for the A6 B&O, but I love mine in the S4. Super clear. The only thing I want to do is add a bigger sub. $6K is a little much for an audio option though. Best of luck with the new car, it looks great!
I saw the Audi article about it... I honestly, more than likely wont tune the car... an MILD exhaust would be nice... need no cabin noise

I do plan, on going with H&R OE springs, and some wheels... maybe an ABT rear wing... and in a year or two, C7 S6 mirrors

love the car so far. i do, miss my Acura though

Acura (4G) had a better stereo system by far...it was deep and crisp... and the backup camera blows on all Audis (even my friend and mothers S5).... the 4G seats were a little better than the A6 seats in my opinion....

This thing is fast as hell, and great on gas.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:32 PM
takin care of Business in

Received 4,732 Likes on 4,064 Posts
SICK !!! dude that car is looking FIYAH !!!

i wish you would have gotten the 4.2 quattro....so much more fun to drive....

plus i wish the damn car came with some better looking wheels....
Old 04-02-2012, 10:34 PM
I have car ADD

^ no more 4.2L... just 3.0T (T is not Turbo... Supercharged)

Its fast as hell. 0-60 in 5.2sec by Audi... 4.8 by Motor Trend
Old 04-02-2012, 10:37 PM
takin care of Business in

Received 4,732 Likes on 4,064 Posts
^^^ WOW didnt know that !!!

need to catch up with Audi
Old 04-02-2012, 10:43 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 42 Likes on 40 Posts
Congrats! Beautiful ride.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:16 PM
Pro

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts
once again congrats on ur beautiful purchase.Its crazy cause when you first got it you said you didnt wanna do much,just oem wheels and springs.Now you are saying you want a spoiler and maybe n exhaust....lol thats just the car lover in you and in most of us.i though the same when i got my car now im knee deep into mod's.Enjoy bro and i hope to see you in one of the meets over the summer
Old 04-02-2012, 11:20 PM
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Looking good Al!! Perfect color combo too. All u need is a drop and 20s and youre set!
Old 04-02-2012, 11:39 PM
I have car ADD

^ thanks man... I got the Sport package, so it came with a drop... (about 20mm or .7 inches)

WIll probably go H&R springs in a year or so... want to enjoy a smooth, stock Luxury sedan suspension for a while
Old 04-03-2012, 12:14 AM
B8 S4

I agree, Acura's stock stereo is awesome! My car, with the B&O system, has no A2DP support, which Acura's had since the 3G TL's.

Not sure which exhausts are out for the new A6, but the AWE exhaust with the res dp's sounds amazing with the 3.0T engine on the S4. I love my Audi, but will always have a soft spot for Acura, like I'm sure you will as well.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:28 AM
I have car ADD

Originally Posted by scuc
I agree, Acura's stock stereo is awesome! My car, with the B&O system, has no A2DP support, which Acura's had since the 3G TL's.

Not sure which exhausts are out for the new A6, but the AWE exhaust with the res dp's sounds amazing with the 3.0T engine on the S4. I love my Audi, but will always have a soft spot for Acura, like I'm sure you will as well.
Yes I will... I just wanted something a little bigger and better than the TL could offer... the current RL is a joke... $10k+ more, and LESS car than the 4G TL in almost every category that counts.... I know Acura is going to unveil the new RL at the NY auto show next week... but for what i am sure to be a similar price tag as the A6, I doubt it will be equal

The 8spd transmission is interesting... im in 2nd gear by like 6mph..

I almost bought a 2012 S4 Prestige, but it was smaller than the TL.... plus i am loving the MPGs on the A6... i averaged 34mpg on a 60 mile cruise, at about 60mph. incredible!

The Bose stereo isn't terrible in the Prestige.. i was just spoiled by Acura

Stasis just released their exhaust for the C7 A6... Tune is coming soon.. promises of 390hp (but I'm not sure i'll venture down that road... not yet anyways)... Maybe if i keep the car for a few years

Unfortunately, all my friends here know... i can't even keep a car for 2 years!! My longest was months!

BTW-- My 60 year old mother has a Spirit Blue 2010 S5 Prestige Cabrio... i inherited the car gene from her... her car is sweeeet...

Last edited by BLACKURA_NY; 04-03-2012 at 12:30 AM.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:34 AM
B8 S4

Hmm, I would stay away from Stasis for the time being. They just teamed up with Revo, so I'd wait to see how that all plays out. Stasis tunes tend to be a bit conservative, and their exhaust for the B8 S4 was an overpriced disappointment. It's all subjective opinion of course.

One great mod would be to clear out the amber side marker. I know for the B8 A4/S4 headlights it's pretty easy to take them apart. Planning on getting that done soon. Cheaper than going with e-codes

Quick Reply: So Long Acura!!! You will be missed