HELP!!! What should I pay for the TL SH AWD

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 01:28 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HELP!!! What should I pay for the TL SH AWD

Hello everyone.. I am new to the forum and in the market for a new 2009 Acura TL SHAWD anyways I would like some help on getting a good deal on one etc.
I went in and test drove one today and they gave me a price of

$39,738.00

Break down...

LIST PRICE $43,561
-Discount ($3,823.00)
Sale Price $39,738.00

Sales Tax $3,218.77
License & Registration $ 728.30
VTR $ 187.75
DOC FEE $369

TOTAL OTD: $ 44,241.82

My question to all you buying TL experts is this a good deal or what would you offer them?? also I can't decide if I should get the Taupe interior or the ebony...
Only issue with the ebony is that they have to get it from a different state, and they say they will have to charge me fees to ship it both ways so the price will go up..what to do??
any feedback would be appreciate thanks so much! or
Old 07-07-2009, 02:01 AM
Eli
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
They really nailed you with fees, I haven't paid more than $200 total for everything.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:26 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Eli
They really nailed you with fees, I haven't paid more than $200 total for everything.

what fees would you tell them to remove??? I want the best deal I can get so I don't feel like I got screwed!
Old 07-07-2009, 02:39 AM
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
AcuraGoddess,

The price you are being quoted is in the ball park for the sh-awd tech package, at least in the western us. They are becoming rare, so they aren't being discounted as much as the front wheel drive models which are in greater supply. Tax and license fees are what they are so you can't really expect any discounting there. If the price of $39, 738 included destination, then that isn't too bad. I think you could have gotten another $2k off the price a month or two ago, but I think prices are firming up a bit. I just paid $40,600 before tax and license for a sh-awd tech tl (SF Bay Area). I didn't try to negotiate too hard because within the area I was willing to travel to buy the car, there was only one with the specific color combination I was looking for. The 2009 Acura TL sh-awd Tech package at or just under $40k before tax and license is a great value. There is nothing out there comparably equiped and of equal quality any where near that price.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:42 AM
Advanced

if I get the ebony interior I think I will have to pay more... My fiance' says it isn't worth it if I have to pay extra to get the interior..
Old 07-07-2009, 06:22 AM
I feel strongly both ways

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by AcuraGoddess
Hello everyone.. I am new to the forum and in the market for a new 2009 Acura TL SHAWD anyways I would like some help on getting a good deal on one etc.

$39,738.00

Break down...

LIST PRICE $43,561
-Discount ($3,823.00)
Sale Price $39,738.00

Sales Tax $3,218.77
VTR $ 187.75
DOC FEE $369

My question to all you buying TL experts is this a good deal or what would you offer them?? also I can't decide if I should get the Taupe interior or the ebony...
Only issue with the ebony is that they have to get it from a different state, and they say they will have to charge me fees to ship it both ways so the price will go up..what to do??
First of all lets get one thing out of the way really quickly -- they're trying to screw you!!!

Depending to some extent on your location, you should be able to get the SH-AWD w/ Tech ( I assume you're talking about a car with tech because if you're not the price you were given is an even bigger outrage) for between $37.5-40k. That includes the destination charge.

>>>License & Registration $ 728.30<<<

WTF??? As in going down to DMV to pick up plates and register the car? You gotta be kidding me. Tell them to stick that "fee" up their ass. That's just an outrage!!!

>>>VTR $ 187.75
DOC FEE $369<<<

Just what are these? I don't even have any idea. What "documents?" And WTF is VTR?

"Charge you more money to get the color combo you want???!!!" On principle alone I think I'd tell these douche bags to shove it up their ass.

Assuming you haven't already walked, I'd offer them $37,750 with NO MORE than $300 for all other assorted bullshit "fees." Tell them they can take it or leave it and be prepared to walk. Trust me, depending on where you are and how willing you are to travel to pickup your car, you can get one for that price.

Don't forget, a one way plane ticket to a car that you arrange to buy thru the internet may run you $200-300. And for that, you may be able to save $2k (plus you have the pleasure of riving your new car home).

BTW, I'd go for the taupe interior. Way classy looking and it looks clean with very little upkeep. Black shows everything.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:50 AM
2017 TLX AWD Adv FBP/EB

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
www.truecar.com is excellent to view new car prices, the quote you got is good for a SH-AWD, Tech. I agree the fees are BS. T&L costs them maybe $100, so tell them that is outrageous, call around to get solid numbers. I have no idea what the VTR fee pertains to. Doc fees vary dealer to dealer. In my recent dealings the ranged from $100 to $250. In terms of the possible dealer trade, go to the dealer who has the car. You shouldn't have to pay anything if they want to sell you the car.

My impression is that they are preying on you. I would walk and let them come back to you, seems they are trying to get another $1000 off you.

Good Luck!
Old 07-07-2009, 07:11 AM
it's a car-drive it

Received 262 Likes on 199 Posts
Originally Posted by BigKat103
www.truecar.com is excellent to view new car prices, the quote you got is good for a SH-AWD, Tech. I agree the fees are BS. T&L costs them maybe $100, so tell them that is outrageous, call around to get solid numbers. I have no idea what the VTR fee pertains to. Doc fees vary dealer to dealer. In my recent dealings the ranged from $100 to $250. In terms of the possible dealer trade, go to the dealer who has the car. You shouldn't have to pay anything if they want to sell you the car.

My impression is that they are preying on you. I would walk and let them come back to you, seems they are trying to get another $1000 off you.

Good Luck!
dealers around where I live in NC charge $399 for doc fees. (I buy my cars in Pa)
Old 07-07-2009, 09:04 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by PsychDoc
First of all lets get one thing out of the way really quickly -- they're trying to screw you!!!

Depending to some extent on your location, you should be able to get the SH-AWD w/ Tech ( I assume you're talking about a car with tech because if you're not the price you were given is an even bigger outrage) for between $37.5-40k. That includes the destination charge.
What am I missing? I'm looking at a SH-AWD, w/HP tires and their invoice price including destination is $40,539.00. Why do you say you should be able to get it down near $37.5-$40k?

What did you pay?

Thanks,
Brina
Old 07-07-2009, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by tach32000
What am I missing? I'm looking at a SH-AWD, w/HP tires and their invoice price including destination is $40,539.00. Why do you say you should be able to get it down near $37.5-$40k?

What did you pay?

Thanks,
Brina
Hi Brina. Check out the last 50 or so posts here (http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/WebX?14@@.ef1765b) or on our own Acurazine website ("4G TL Owners Sign In" -- https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...=689080&page=4) to see real street selling prices.

Mine is a FWD w/Tech and I paid $34,480 before taxes.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Advanced

LOL...I will check it out...BTW I typo'd my name...Brian ...too funny.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:01 AM

LOL...I will check it out...BTW I typo'd my name...Brian ...too funny.
Well, Brina's a nice name. You could always think of changing it!
Old 07-07-2009, 10:24 AM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What did you pay?

Thanks,
Brina
I paid 37,500 for mine (SH-AWD tech) in April. No HP tires.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:03 AM
My beer fridge is in

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What did you pay?

Thanks,
Brina

i paid $37,750 including destination, no HP tires.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:55 AM
Advanced

There is only 3 acura dealerships in arizona, and only two of them have the color combo white diamond/taupe nobody has the ebony exept for Texas that they would have to go get and pay etra etc..as far as the plates go I think thats about how much it costs to register a car like that in AZ..I had an accord before and it cost around that.. so offer them $37,750?? AND WHAT about the doc fees??
Old 07-07-2009, 11:55 AM
Advanced

and yes it does have the tech package of course!
Old 07-07-2009, 12:26 PM
Advanced

I just called and talked to another acura dealership and he said i will have to pay for shipping of the car etc to get it and that $37,500 doesnt seem like a real number that any of you paid.. he said where did you get that number from the chat rooms, forums?? I said yeah something like that I did my research and talked to other acura owners he goes well those people can make up any number they want to make themselves feel goo about what they pay!! I was like wtf..... I have no proof to backup a good deal idk what to do.. UGHH
Old 07-07-2009, 01:30 PM
10th Gear

I love this excuse, they’re becoming rare…They’re not discontinued, Acura will make more. These dealerships that are holding out for 2k-3k profit in this economy are getting what they deserve. Omaha, NE is prime example, 7+ AWD Tech TL’s on the lot and best price is 38,900 because they’re "hard to find". Not sure if the incentives have been renewed since yesterday, but will probably try one more time for $37,250 max before picking up an Infiniti. I can get an AWD G37xS for $36,750 ($42,480) so I’m not going to spend $2000 more just to have an Acura.

Remember, a rare car will not have incentives and/or discounts to spur sales.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:33 PM

I just called and talked to another acura dealership and he said i will have to pay for shipping of the car etc to get it and that $37,500 doesnt seem like a real number that any of you paid.. he said where did you get that number from the chat rooms, forums?? I said yeah something like that I did my research and talked to other acura owners he goes well those people can make up any number they want to make themselves feel goo about what they pay!! I was like wtf..... I have no proof to backup a good deal idk what to do.. UGHH
If I was in you position I'd expand my search to about a 300 mile radius. I'd email each dealership within that area and ask for the name and email addy of the internet sales manager. Then I'd email every one of them and make th best deal I could over the internet. Once you get a confirmation by email you're home free. Follow up with a phone call or two to the dealership you make a deal with and you're done. Either have a friend drive you to pick up the car or take a plane one way. You really should be able to get that car for about $37,750 incuding destination.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:05 PM
Instructor

I've asked for and seen the Dealer invoice at 3 dealerships in CA (law in CA, if you ask they have to show you the invoice).

my bottom line is $36K out the door for a 2009 TL-SH-AWD Tech package.. Grigio Metallic with Ebony interior, with the 18" wheels and $37K with the Color Matched 19" wheels, and a 85K or higher service contract.

there is no price difference for exterior color or interior (unless you are talking cloth vs leather)

dealer invoice for the car I want is $29ish - $34ish.. so with tax, license, fees, and dealer commission, I am allowing them to make about $2000 on me.. Acura seems to build about a $5000 buffer between invoice and MSRP.

I think this is fair, however so far the best I have gotten out of any dealer is $39K OTD, most are @ $39K plus Taxes and Fees..

the one dealer that has agreed to $39K out the door calls me 3/4 times a week and I tell him the same thing, when he gets to $36K OTD let me know.. I won't budge.. I am paying cash I have $36K to spend and that is all I will spend..

I did the same thing with my Chrysler 300C and my Toyota Camry Hybrid (fiances car). Went in with a total Out the Door price based on invoice and fees..

the Chrysler was asking price of $41K plus tax/fee, I drove the car out at $34,500 Out the Door..

the Camry was $38K asking price (2007 bought in October 2006) and we that car out @ $32K out the door...

the deals are out there, you just need to look.

and expand your search outside your area.. 200 - 300 hundred miles as stated above.. In this economy you will find that dealers are willing to work with you because their sales suck..

my best buddy went from CO to Nebraska to get his car because the Nebraska dealer was $5000 below anything in CO and gave him a ZERO interest loan.

Good Luck to you.

edit *something else that may help, see if you can get your own financing from your bank or credit union, then you are set and can go in with "cash" persay and an out the door price.. That wipes out all the "document" fees a dealer attempts to charge you for because what documents do they have to fill out other than car title, you already have the work done.*

Last edited by Mr. Incredible; 07-07-2009 at 02:08 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible
I've asked for and seen the Dealer invoice at 3 dealerships in CA (law in CA, if you ask they have to show you the invoice).

my bottom line is $36K out the door for a 2009 TL-SH-AWD Tech package.. Grigio Metallic with Ebony interior, with the 18" wheels and $37K with the Color Matched 19" wheels, and a 85K or higher service contract.

there is no price difference for exterior color or interior (unless you are talking cloth vs leather)

dealer invoice for the car I want is $29ish - $34ish.. so with tax, license, fees, and dealer commission, I am allowing them to make about $2000 on me.. Acura seems to build about a $5000 buffer between invoice and MSRP.

I think this is fair, however so far the best I have gotten out of any dealer is $39K OTD, most are @ $39K plus Taxes and Fees..

the one dealer that has agreed to $39K out the door calls me 3/4 times a week and I tell him the same thing, when he gets to $36K OTD let me know.. I won't budge.. I am paying cash I have $36K to spend and that is all I will spend..

I did the same thing with my Chrysler 300C and my Toyota Camry Hybrid (fiances car). Went in with a total Out the Door price based on invoice and fees..

the Chrysler was asking price of $41K plus tax/fee, I drove the car out at $34,500 Out the Door..

the Camry was $38K asking price (2007 bought in October 2006) and we that car out @ $32K out the door...

the deals are out there, you just need to look.

and expand your search outside your area.. 200 - 300 hundred miles as stated above.. In this economy you will find that dealers are willing to work with you because their sales suck..

my best buddy went from CO to Nebraska to get his car because the Nebraska dealer was $5000 below anything in CO and gave him a ZERO interest loan.

Good Luck to you.

edit *something else that may help, see if you can get your own financing from your bank or credit union, then you are set and can go in with "cash" persay and an out the door price.. That wipes out all the "document" fees a dealer attempts to charge you for because what documents do they have to fill out other than car title, you already have the work done.*
By "out the door" you mean with destination only, right? BTW if you mean you think you can get your hands on an '09 SH-AWD for $36k (without tax) you must be smoking something. That just isn't possible. No way, no how. Put the bong down dude.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:52 PM
I have car ADD

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
i paid $37,800 for my 2009 TL SH-AWD Tech about two weeks ago...

I also traded in my 2008 TL-S for 25k... so instead of pay around $3,200 in tax, i only paid about$1,100.... (you dont pay tax on the value worth of the trade...only on the difference between the two cars)

so, with tags and all that, i got mine for around $39,xxx OTD!!!! I gotta double check my paperwork, but im pretty sure thats where it was..... plus i had $5k equity in my 2008 TL-S... so thats all i put down...

And, i got an amazing APR.... unheard of

Last edited by BLACKURA_NY; 07-07-2009 at 02:55 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:40 PM
Instructor

By "out the door" you mean with destination only, right? BTW if you mean you think you can get your hands on an '09 SH-AWD for $36k (without tax) you must be smoking something. That just isn't possible. No way, no how. Put the bong down dude.
OTD total, tax, license, everything.. the Dealer Invoice on the exact car I want was $29800 something.. so $36K is very possible, the question is, does the dealer want to move it, or sit on it..

the exact car I want has been sitting on that lot for 2 months now.. I check weekly.. they only need to come down $3000 from their last offer.. I might consider it @ $37K but I won't tell them that until they confirm it.

I'm patient.. I'll get it for $36k - $37K even if I have to wait until the 2010s are out and the dealers are overstocked with 2009s then need to move.. of course by then I might be thinking $34K

people told me the same thing about my Chrysler 300 in 2005 when they where going for $41k - $45K and the Camry when it was going for $36K - $40K

I'm very patient.. and stubborn.. I will get it for the price I want to pay.. maybe not till October, but I will get it..

Last edited by Mr. Incredible; 07-07-2009 at 03:43 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:13 PM

OTD total, tax, license, everything.. the Dealer Invoice on the exact car I want was $29800 something.. so $36K is very possible, the question is, does the dealer want to move it, or sit on it..

the exact car I want has been sitting on that lot for 2 months now.. I check weekly.. they only need to come down $3000 from their last offer.. I might consider it @ $37K but I won't tell them that until they confirm it.

I'm patient.. I'll get it for $36k - $37K even if I have to wait until the 2010s are out and the dealers are overstocked with 2009s then need to move.. of course by then I might be thinking $34K

people told me the same thing about my Chrysler 300 in 2005 when they where going for $41k - $45K and the Camry when it was going for $36K - $40K

I'm very patient.. and stubborn.. I will get it for the price I want to pay.. maybe not till October, but I will get it..
$37,000 for the SH-AWD car ncluding all nuisance fees, TTL and tax????

Sorry champ, I call BULLSHIT on this pure and simple.

Ain't no way. No how. Can't be done. They'd be losing money. No one on any forum has ever quoted such a ridiculously low price. You're making it up as you're going along.

Like I said...BULLSHIT.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:27 PM
Instructor

$37,000 for the SH-AWD car ncluding all nuisance fees, TTL and tax????

Sorry champ, I call BULLSHIT on this pure and simple.

Ain't no way. No how. Can't be done. They'd be losing money. No one on any forum has ever quoted such a ridiculously low price. You're making it up as you're going along.

Like I said...BULLSHIT.

huh? I said that is what I am willing to pay, not that I bought it for that, haven't purchased it yet.. Right now they are offering me $39K.. to high far as I am concerned..

as I said, I can wait the 2010s; will be out shortly and around here cars are not selling.. so the price will come down when the dealers have over stock again..

Hell the Acura Dealer in Alhambra still has new 2008 TL's on the lot, they just aren't moving cars.

Last edited by Mr. Incredible; 07-07-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:32 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 740 Likes on 435 Posts

It really depends on location, I assume int eh SW as here in the SE you have a better chance of seeing a DoDo bird than a AWD TL especially if you want any chance of getting a color combo you like. There have never been more than a dozen cars in teh entire Satte of GA and many dealers never have any. I went toa dealer 250 miles away to get mine in January. I look at dealers in NJ/NY areas and many of them have plenty when I looked last month. The rules of supply and demand are in place for the AWD. The deal he is getting is in line with what I woudl expect ( and actually not bad) for a car in short supply. That being said if he can find anither dealer in a resonable distance with what he wants he needs to pit them against each other.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:36 PM
10th Gear

Yeah, I don’t live in MO anymore but I would have to see this to believe it as well. For an AWD Tech TL that lists at $43,045, the invoice is $39,622. Now even if they still have the $2000 incentive you’re still talking $37,622 for invoice. Acura does have a 3% holdback, but even if you were to get a dealership to just sell you a car at no profit, that would still be $36,355 plus TTL. I agree with Doc, best of luck on that deal.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:43 PM

huh? I said that is what I am willing to pay, not that I bought it for that, haven't purchased it yet.. Right now they are offering me $39K.. to high far as I am concerned..

as I said, I can wait the 2010s; will be out shortly and around here cars are not selling.. so the price will come down when the dealers have over stock again..

Hell the Acura Dealer in Alhambra still has new 2008 TL's on the lot, they just aren't moving cars.
You got a long wait on your hands.

You may be able to get an '09 SH-AWD somewhere around Nov 15th 2012.

Otherwise you better go shopping for a Corolla.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:22 PM
Instructor

you actually think a 2009 SH-AWD will not drop $4000 - $5000 when the 2010s come out?

seriously?

I mean I realize it's an Acura not a Chrysler (which has dropped the famed $50K SRT line to low $30s) but come on, once the 2010s are out I'll bet I can get an '09 for what I want..

we shall see, I'll be sure to scan and post up my bill of sale for you...
Old 07-07-2009, 06:26 PM
Advanced

You might be able to get a used '09 for that price! I agree with the above posters. You'll be waiting a long time to get an '09 SH-AWD with Tech for $36K total OTD. I paid $38,230 for mine last week. It was like pulling teeth to get that price here. I emailed almost every dealer in PA as well as several in OH and MD. I even got a quote from a dealer in TX because people were saying they were going for $37K there. A plane ticket would have been $120 or to have the car transported was $700. Don't be afraid to broaden your search.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:35 PM
Cruisin'

$39,738.00

Break down...

LIST PRICE $43,561
-Discount ($3,823.00)
Sale Price $39,738.00

Sales Tax $3,218.77
VTR $ 187.75
DOC FEE $369

I've said it once and I'll say it again -- you have to do your homework to get a good deal!!! The dealership will NEVER offer you their best price -- that's how they make up cash for the people that actually do their homework. See my post at:

https://acurazine.com/forums/4g-tl-2009-2014-123/buying-advice-732115/

Bottom line -- find out what the dealer no-kidding paid for the car, give them a reasonable profit (~3%), and you'll have your offer to give THEM. At the time of my post Acura was offering $2000 factory-to-dealer, so I paid $37,100 with $500 in free add-ons (such as a trunk tray) plus sales tax... if they're no longer offering that incentive, then ~$39k may be the right price to pay.

Regarding Taupe vs Ebony -- there are a ton of posts out there, but the basic trade is that ebony is hot, but easy to clean; taupe is cooler but can get dirty quicker.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:44 PM
Instructor

If you have an American Express card (dont have to use it to buy the car btw) you can see if they have a prenegotiated fixed price available. I'm on the road and dont have the link handy, but I posted it in another similar thread.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:08 PM
Instructor

The price of the car seems ball park. Try and negotiate as best you can depending on how badly you want the car.

Taxes you cant really do anything about...but those other fees seem funny to me.

Over $700 for license and registration...that's a joke..ask em to elaborate...
VTR? What is that?
Document fee? What is that for? Again ask em to elaborate..

My sense is that they can go low on the price of the car and recoup on these "fees"
Old 07-07-2009, 10:16 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by xrays
The price of the car seems ball park. Try and negotiate as best you can depending on how badly you want the car.

Taxes you cant really do anything about...but those other fees seem funny to me.

Over $700 for license and registration...that's a joke..ask em to elaborate...
VTR? What is that?
Document fee? What is that for? Again ask em to elaborate..

My sense is that they can go low on the price of the car and recoup on these "fees"
Some states (I know California is one) make the registration as a percentage of the cars value as determined by the sale price. $700 license and registration sounds correct there.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:17 PM
I have car ADD

you actually think a 2009 SH-AWD will not drop $4000 - $5000 when the 2010s come out?

seriously?

I mean I realize it's an Acura not a Chrysler (which has dropped the famed $50K SRT line to low $30s) but come on, once the 2010s are out I'll bet I can get an '09 for what I want..

we shall see, I'll be sure to scan and post up my bill of sale for you...
i got $5,000 off... and the 2010's arent even out.. i know i got an awesome price, but still not the best.... could have probably weaseled the price down to like high $36k
Old 07-07-2009, 10:20 PM
I have car ADD

Originally Posted by danimal1968
Some states (I know California is one) make the registration as a percentage of the cars value as determined by the sale price. $700 license and registration sounds correct there.
I paid

$50.00 DMV Title
$12.50 Tire disposal fee
$45.00 Stealership fee
$10.00 NY inspection
$64.50 Registration Fee

So, about $181 in fees
Old 07-07-2009, 10:34 PM
2017 TLX AWD Adv FBP/EB

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Acuragoddess, from Truecar.com for '09 TL-AWD Tech

Actual Dealer Cost: $38,654
Average Price Paid by consumer: $39,156 (local to PHX)

These prices are for the car + destination. All other fees, T,T &L, doc fees, etc. are on top of this price.

I found this very accurate in my recent car buying experience. It really comes down to dealer cash from Acura. On top of the normal 2% holdback, Acura ran $2000 "marketing support" for TLs on top of the financing deal from AFS. Anything at or below the average price is fair.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:31 AM
10th Gear

Originally Posted by MagooG3
Bottom line -- find out what the dealer no-kidding paid for the car, give them a reasonable profit (~3%), and you'll have your offer to give THEM. At the time of my post Acura was offering $2000 factory-to-dealer, so I paid $37,100 with $500 in free add-ons (such as a trunk tray) plus sales tax... if they're no longer offering that incentive, then ~$39k may be the right price to pay.
I paid $37,100 as well here in California a month ago. 2009 Polished Gray Metallic on Ebony SH-AWD Tech Pkg without HP tires. We have a bunch of Acura dealers in close proximity to each other (I'm sure the competition helps) and most were quoting between $37,500 and $38,500, but I found one with a couple of cars sitting around.

I'm convinced that the dealers are just pocketing the dealer cash though. It didn't seem to change the quotes I got very much in practice. When I got my first round of quotes, the $2k dealer cash was in effect, but I didn't actually buy the car until the dealer cash was over. At that time I solicted another round of quotes and they were exactly the same as before
Old 07-08-2009, 04:49 AM
Advanced

welll .. I found another one at a dealership there is only 2 acuras in whole arizona we only have like 3 dealerships here etc.. I found one that has 1500 miles on it.. brand new still so they claim because the owners wife drove for a month or so and brought it back... I went back and forth on the price with it... they offered it to me for $39,000 they originallyt started at 44K otd w/ fees i told them they could go where the sun doesnt shine...

my question two you all is getting one with 1500 miles on it worth it or should I just wait and try to get one with less miles?? the one with 1500 miles is almost $1,000 less than the first one for $39,700

he wont budge anymore on the one wth 1500 miles.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:59 AM
?

Why not just get the Taupe interior? It matches the A,B,C and roof material color. With Ebony, the whole bottom half will be black but you'll still get the Taupe top half.

Quick Reply: HELP!!! What should I pay for the TL SH AWD