Who else is still waiting?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2021 | 05:07 PM
Instructor

Safelite Is a pretty good company in my opinion. I have used them a couple of times and very satisfied but yes, do it quick before it cracks
Old 07-27-2021 | 04:22 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by bugsnest
Im in a similar situation as you, I put a deposit down and have been driving around in my trade in (2016 Honda Pilot) for a month now and had to do a couple of long distance trips (which they said they were perfectly good with).

Unfortunately over the weekend, the windshield of my Pilot got hit by a stone on the highway and now there is a small chip! Got to figure out how to address this so that they dont give me any grief during the trade in.
Won't your insurance cover this? I best be staying off the highway. Thanks for the heads up!
Old 07-27-2021 | 04:24 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by Edward'TLS
How bad is the chip ? Check if you need to get it fix ASAP before it develops into a crack, which by then the entire windshield has to be replaced.
Yes, I had a rock chip on my MDX and they used the resin and suction to fill the crack. It made the chip disappear. Plus they guaranteed the repair. If the windshield cracked, what I paid was applied to my deductible to get the windshield replaced.
Old 07-27-2021 | 04:26 AM
Pro

Im in a similar situation as you, I put a deposit down and have been driving around in my trade in (2016 Honda Pilot) for a month now and had to do a couple of long distance trips (which they said they were perfectly good with).

Unfortunately over the weekend, the windshield of my Pilot got hit by a stone on the highway and now there is a small chip! Got to figure out how to address this so that they dont give me any grief during the trade in.
Interesting you are coming from a Pilot. What didn't you like about it? I like the fact that the Pilot has 8 person seating and 3rd row has air conditioning vents.
Old 07-27-2021 | 08:34 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Midwestuser1
Get it fixed by a company like Safelite. Chips are very inexpensive to repair if they are repairable. They seal them up with a resin which ensures they won’t get bigger etc.
How bad is the chip ? Check if you need to get it fix ASAP before it develops into a crack, which by then the entire windshield has to be replaced.
Originally Posted by Puma Jim
Safelite Is a pretty good company in my opinion. I have used them a couple of times and very satisfied but yes, do it quick before it cracks
Originally Posted by E92Vancouver
Won't your insurance cover this? I best be staying off the highway. Thanks for the heads up!
Thanks for all the good inputs. We got it fixed yesterday thru a local Chip repair company since it was a small chip and had not spread. They did an excellent job with the suction/epoxy and it cost me a lot less than replacement.
Old 07-27-2021 | 08:43 AM
Advanced

Interesting you are coming from a Pilot. What didn't you like about it? I like the fact that the Pilot has 8 person seating and 3rd row has air conditioning vents.
There's not much I dislike about the Pilot. Some little irritations I have are the rough transmission (can get very annoying sometimes) and the Auto-shutoff in traffic lights that has become more painful lately and the car can be loud on the highways (not the greatest tire/engine/cabin isolation imo).

But none of these are major issues and I can easily live with them................. My primary reason for trading this in now is because of high mileage (90K+) and the excellent trade-in value I was being offered for it. We tend to drive about 18K miles a year and under normal circumstances I would hung on to this for another couple years but after looking at the numbers (and impressed by the test drive) we figured we would jump ahead a little

Old 07-27-2021 | 10:11 AM
Drifting

My primary reason for trading this in now is because of high mileage (90K+) and the excellent trade-in value I was being offered for it. We tend to drive about 18K miles a year and under normal circumstances I would hung on to this for another couple years but after looking at the numbers (and impressed by the test drive) we figured we would jump ahead a little
That's a pretty good reason to trade it in. Outside of now, you may have to wait until the next Pandemic for used car prices to be so jacked up!
The following users liked this post:
bugsnest (07-27-2021)
Old 08-03-2021 | 04:17 PM
10th Gear

Traded my 2019 Pilot for the 2022 MDX. All I can say is - test drive the MDX and the Pilot is history. No comparison.

The pilot feels like a mini van compared to the MDX.
The following 5 users liked this post by smyers:
birdonamission (08-03-2021), papachan (08-03-2021), Pens Fan (08-03-2021), stinger (08-09-2021), WTF.Acura (08-07-2021)
Old 08-06-2021 | 07:39 AM
Resurrected Drummer

Major Lack of 2022 MDX Advances Available

My Acura Dealer (Westchester County, NY), contacted me about my 2019 MDX Advance , leased to June 2022 about a Trade Up program via Acura. Acura offering $1K Loyalty and I probably have "equity" in my current lease. My 2019 MDX Advance - Canyon Bronze Metallic with Espresso leather interior - has 20.6K Miles which is 5K miles under my lease allowance (took 12K miles per year due to a work commute - but I knew I would be retiring in 2021-2022. Went to the Dealer , says I have $3k "equity" plus the $1K Loyalty , BUT he has no Advances. I drove the new MDX on Tuesday.... I really liked it with evident improvements and enhancements too numerous to list here. NOT crazy about the Touch Pad, there is a definite learning curve for it. But as was mentioned by the very knowledgeable salesperson, many or all functions can be manipulated by steering wheel controls for the everyday Stuff You need to do... The HUD is very Cool . So my dilemma is 2 Fold: 1) Currently, I pay $475 per month, paid $6100 OTD in June 2019 which included taxes, and fees, and a Cap cost reduction of $2500 with a 12K miles per year lease. The new one is not discounted and would cost me another $6100 OTD (Taxes, Fees, 1st month + $2k Cap Cost), yield a new monthly payment of $585 with a 10K miles lease; 2) If I get over that OCD issue , there are very limited choices for Advance models in the immediate area of 250 miles of NY. Some Dealers have Tech models, but very, very few Advances. OR, I could just simply wait a few more months. Ss of June 2022 - my lease expiration, My "payoff" or buyout would be $34.5K +/-. The dealer tells me that I would have no equity at that point ?? I think that is Bullshit. My MDX which will have a bout 25K miles in 10 months, 3 years old, I would think should be worth $40,000ish ? Or am I wrong?
Old 08-06-2021 | 08:05 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Almatti
My Acura Dealer (Westchester County, NY), contacted me about my 2019 MDX Advance , leased to June 2022 about a Trade Up program via Acura. Acura offering $1K Loyalty and I probably have "equity" in my current lease. My 2019 MDX Advance - Canyon Bronze Metallic with Espresso leather interior - has 20.6K Miles which is 5K miles under my lease allowance (took 12K miles per year due to a work commute - but I knew I would be retiring in 2021-2022. Went to the Dealer , says I have $3k "equity" plus the $1K Loyalty , BUT he has no Advances. I drove the new MDX on Tuesday.... I really liked it with evident improvements and enhancements too numerous to list here. NOT crazy about the Touch Pad, there is a definite learning curve for it. But as was mentioned by the very knowledgeable salesperson, many or all functions can be manipulated by steering wheel controls for the everyday Stuff You need to do... The HUD is very Cool . So my dilemma is 2 Fold: 1) Currently, I pay $475 per month, paid $6100 OTD in June 2019 which included taxes, and fees, and a Cap cost reduction of $2500 with a 12K miles per year lease. The new one is not discounted and would cost me another $6100 OTD (Taxes, Fees, 1st month + $2k Cap Cost), yield a new monthly payment of $585 with a 10K miles lease; 2) If I get over that OCD issue , there are very limited choices for Advance models in the immediate area of 250 miles of NY. Some Dealers have Tech models, but very, very few Advances. OR, I could just simply wait a few more months. Ss of June 2022 - my lease expiration, My "payoff" or buyout would be $34.5K +/-. The dealer tells me that I would have no equity at that point ?? I think that is Bullshit. My MDX which will have a bout 25K miles in 10 months, 3 years old, I would think should be worth $40,000ish ? Or am I wrong?
2 things:

1) If your current lease OTD cost was $6100 and your down payment was $2500, are you telling me that taxes and fees were $3125 (minus first month's payment of $475)?

2) Your lease finishes up in about 10 months. You ok with losing nearly $700 of your original down payment?

You won't have as much equity next year when the chip shortage is overcome but you will definitely have something since you will most likely maintain the under-mileage trend. The dealer is using pressure tactics on you to see if you budge. My advice is to sit tight until supply opens up and you get exactly what you want. There's also no point in paying MSRP now when you still have 10 months to go on the current lease.

If you're not crazy about the touch pad, you may want to look into alternatives like the Palisade, Telluride, or even the GV80 if you can swing it.
Old 08-06-2021 | 08:17 AM
Pro

I too advise waiting-you are being asked for too much out of pocket-in fact it is always best to pay nothing down on a lease since if the car is totaled you are out of pocket all of that money.

Dealers are in an enviable situation, production is limited due to chip shortage and demand is very strong especially for the MDX. So waiting is likely your best alternative especially since there are so few Advances to chose from now.

Regarding the touch pad-if you like most everything about the car overall don't let the touch pad prevent you from obtaining one. I was leery as well but learned to utilize it very quickly on my 2021 TLX. In fact now I like it very much.
Old 08-06-2021 | 08:46 AM
Resurrected Drummer

Yeah, Pens Fan, that was the "Cardinal Rule" for leasing , no Cap Cost reduction based on exactly what you described. In fact, there are arguments that you should not pay the payment taxes up front as well for the same reason - if something happens (theft, collision ) you would lose that $$$. That is also which is giving me pause, because, I Did put $2K Cap cost on my current vehicle (2019 MDX), plus taxes & fees, 1st Month etc. . I would lose that if I trade "up" now. And, if i don't put new $$$$ Cap cost in , the Monthly lease goes to $660 !!! Almost $200 over current lease payment - good for another 10 months. That's exactly why All Car makers send out these Early Termination Trade up notices.....to get into the showroom - test drive the new models which "wink" at you. So, maybe I take a deep breath, look away for now and see what happens. On top all of that, I'm 69 YO, a Grandpa 4X (1 more on the way), and don't really need a 3 Row SUV, although I do really like the space / roominess / ride etc. With the need for car seats for children under 6 years of age (all of my Grandkids are under 6 years of age), I've never had them in my current MDX. I'm toying with a Palisade and/or Telluride too.... Talking about this and thinking it out.... helps to del with Obsessive behaviors
Old 08-06-2021 | 08:56 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Almatti
Yeah, Pens Fan, that was the "Cardinal Rule" for leasing , no Cap Cost reduction based on exactly what you described. In fact, there are arguments that you should not pay the payment taxes up front as well for the same reason - if something happens (theft, collision ) you would lose that $$$. That is also which is giving me pause, because, I Did put $2K Cap cost on my current vehicle (2019 MDX), plus taxes & fees, 1st Month etc. . I would lose that if I trade "up" now. And, if i don't put new $$$$ Cap cost in , the Monthly lease goes to $660 !!! Almost $200 over current lease payment - good for another 10 months. That's exactly why All Car makers send out these Early Termination Trade up notices.....to get into the showroom - test drive the new models which "wink" at you. So, maybe I take a deep breath, look away for now and see what happens. On top all of that, I'm 69 YO, a Grandpa 4X (1 more on the way), and don't really need a 3 Row SUV, although I do really like the space / roominess / ride etc. With the need for car seats for children under 6 years of age (all of my Grandkids are under 6 years of age), I've never had them in my current MDX. I'm toying with a Palisade and/or Telluride too.... Talking about this and thinking it out.... helps to del with Obsessive behaviors
Enjoy your retirement! Sounds like you really don't need 3 rows. It would be nice to downgrade in size and get something nicer. Hopefully the market will be back to "normal" next June!
Almatti (08-06-2021)
Old 08-06-2021 | 09:38 AM
Pro

Yes happy retirement as well!! I'm also 69 and drive both a 2020 MDX Advance (also Canyon Bronze -love the relatively exclusive color) and 2021 TLX. This is my third leased MDX and while I don't "need" a vehicle this big-enjoy the way it handles and cargo capacity when the occasion requires it.Also we feel very safe in a vehicle this size especially with the reckless driving that many now practice. Likely will lease another in two years. I always roll in sales tax, acquisition fee and make no cap cost reduction.

It is always dangerous to look at the latest model-there are always incremental improvements !! Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Old 08-09-2021 | 07:12 AM
9th Gear

Put a deposit down last week for a pearl white with brown interior in Platinum Elite (advance) trim, dealer said 4 to 6 weeks delivery (12 weeks in worst case ), They couldn't even guesstimate for the 5000 lb tow hitch package but they will order it as soon as they get the VIN #,
Very excitedly waiting
Old 08-09-2021 | 08:45 AM
Advanced

In late June we put down a $500 refundable deposit on a Phantom Violet Pearl Platinum Elite (Advance) so we could have first chance when it arrives. Delivery is expected at the end of August or early September. We want options such as crossbars, all-season mats for the 3 rows, rear compartment and the 2nd row seat covers (for the golden retriever). I am also going to investigate the cost of paint protection film on the hood, front end, front fenders, mirrors and rocker panels, as well as ceramic coating, but it would be through an independent shop and not the dealer. I expect that could be a bit pricey though. Has anyone had the film and ceramic coating done on their new MDX?
Old 08-09-2021 | 11:30 AM
Resurrected Drummer

Pens... Holy Mackerel !! Great Minds Think Alike !! Are you retired as well? I agree whole Heartedly with the vehicle Size analysis. I did fully test drive the 2021 RDX Tech (I would get the Advance, but they drive the same). I was impressed with the handling and the PEP. Certainly louder under full throttle. The salesman didn't accompany me due to COVID precautions - what a Pleasure. Drove it a good 20-30 minutes, local roads and highway. She does Fly!! But it is smaller than the MDX in upfront roominess and I would again either test drive it again or Rent one for a day or two to see if I experience Fatigue or discomfort form the seats. Unfortunately, I have Spinal issues (Neck and Back) from an injury sustained 54 years ago - fractured my right Femur playing HS Football. The thigh is 1 inch short and that has Created Havoc all these years later - bending my spine, and lots of arthritis. I drove the new 2022 MDX - it is improved almost in all respects. But has that Touch Pad which does require a Learning Curve to use. However, with only daily "milk" runs , no commuting, with 2X a month Grand kids visits to South Jersey (300 miles round trip), the MPGs do go down form the 2019. The RDX is better in that way and of course much cheaper Monthly payment. Good Luck to You Too!!
Old 08-12-2021 | 08:08 AM
Instructor

Talking Finally....

I finally got an update from my salesman that the build date for my 2022 ADVANCE is 8/12-8/16. So I am assuming the Acura plant works on the weekends...I am getting so excited!! I just pray my vehicle is flawless with no transmission or fit and finish issues.
Old 08-12-2021 | 08:53 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Bamagirl77
I finally got an update from my salesman that the build date for my 2022 ADVANCE is 8/12-8/16. So I am assuming the Acura plant works on the weekends...I am getting so excited!! I just pray my vehicle is flawless with no transmission or fit and finish issues.
Transmission issues??? Would you care to elaborate? I've not heard anything about tranny issues on the 2022 MDX and mine seems fine (so far...).

Interestingly enough, when I started my search a month ago I test drove a GMC Acadia that was full loaded but on sale for $5K off (two of them actually were being discounted). Puzzled, I did some googling and found that they are having serious transmission failure issues, some destroying themselves while they lock up the wheels. Glad I bypassed that car.
Old 08-12-2021 | 09:02 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by vichardy
Transmission issues??? Would you care to elaborate? I've not heard anything about tranny issues on the 2022 MDX and mine seems fine (so far...).

Interestingly enough, when I started my search a month ago I test drove a GMC Acadia that was full loaded but on sale for $5K off (two of them actually were being discounted). Puzzled, I did some googling and found that they are having serious transmission failure issues, some destroying themselves while they lock up the wheels. Glad I bypassed that car.
I am a member of the 4th Generation MDX Facebook Group (It's private and will need to request join and answer a few questions) and have read several say they have needed a new transmission. One owner said they drove it 10 miles off the lot and it needed one. I know some people will complain if the wind blows, which is why I asked on here.
Old 08-12-2021 | 05:00 PM
Racer

I am a member of that group also and have seen the posts. It is interesting I haven’t seen any like that other places. It also seems like it is vehicles early in production. Hope it is just a few early builds.
Bamagirl77 (08-13-2021)
Old 08-17-2021 | 09:26 PM
6th Gear

So Folk's I had putdown the deposit last week and was give a VIN number and that the CAR is in transit and will arrive last Friday.. it been 1 week and still no car.. i understand chip shortage and all .. but
1) when a VIN Number is provided is it that the car already enroot to the dealer ..
2) Will the dealer just sell it some one else, even after me putting down the deposit and getting a VIN#
Old 08-18-2021 | 07:57 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by ranuti
So Folk's I had putdown the deposit last week and was give a VIN number and that the CAR is in transit and will arrive last Friday.. it been 1 week and still no car.. i understand chip shortage and all .. but
1) when a VIN Number is provided is it that the car already enroot to the dealer ..
2) Will the dealer just sell it some one else, even after me putting down the deposit and getting a VIN#
It's quite possible given that some people are willing to pay MSRP or even above (w/ADM).

I'd say give it another week before bringing the pitchforks to the dealership. Hopefully it's a reasonable explanation.
Old 08-18-2021 | 12:16 PM
Instructor

just got a text from my salesman this morning with a picture of the VIN. My 2022 is built and awaiting pickup to be transported by train to Birmingham and then to my dealership by truck! I am going to change out the Bridgestone's for Michelin Defenders. Hopefully it will be here by the end of the month or first of September. i am so excited!
The following 3 users liked this post by Bamagirl77:
billyt1963 (08-18-2021), ELIN (08-18-2021), papachan (08-18-2021)
Old 08-23-2021 | 01:03 PM
6th Gear

Finally got the Car... Thank for reply ...

Yes there were folks who want to pay more than the sticker price to get the car due to limited availability ...

--------------------------------------
MDX 2022 A-Spec Black ( Got it @08.2021)
TL 2012 Black

Old 08-23-2021 | 02:47 PM
5th Gear

Ordered my 2022 MDX ASpec Black/Red on 5/20, shipped on 8/11, arrived in Savannah 8/20. Had two false alarms on mfg. start dates. Patience is not a strong suit of mine...😉
Old 08-23-2021 | 04:55 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by JandS Canada
In late June we put down a $500 refundable deposit on a Phantom Violet Pearl Platinum Elite (Advance) so we could have first chance when it arrives. Delivery is expected at the end of August or early September. We want options such as crossbars, all-season mats for the 3 rows, rear compartment and the 2nd row seat covers (for the golden retriever). I am also going to investigate the cost of paint protection film on the hood, front end, front fenders, mirrors and rocker panels, as well as ceramic coating, but it would be through an independent shop and not the dealer. I expect that could be a bit pricey though. Has anyone had the film and ceramic coating done on their new MDX?
Update: It looks like end of September delivery now 😟. I’ve decided to go with the Tuxmats for the 3 rows and factory cargo mat as it folds up when third row is up. Tuxmat doesn’t make a cargo mat. Definitely getting the PPF as mentioned earlier but still on the fence about the ceramic coating. Also may wait until we head south for the winter before I get the second row seat covers (if the border is open). In Canada they are $700 C$. In U.S. they cost $295 U.S.$. Even with the difference in exchange the Canadian price is absurd!
Old 08-23-2021 | 07:05 PM
4th Gear

They had 2 MDXs w/tech and one Advanced in the last 4 months, I got the one Advanced but had to settle for a color I was not crazy about. Good luck.
Old 08-23-2021 | 07:25 PM
2022 MDX Advanced

Originally Posted by JandS Canada
Update: It looks like end of September delivery now 😟. I’ve decided to go with the Tuxmats for the 3 rows and factory cargo mat as it folds up when third row is up. Tuxmat doesn’t make a cargo mat. Definitely getting the PPF as mentioned earlier but still on the fence about the ceramic coating. Also may wait until we head south for the winter before I get the second row seat covers (if the border is open). In Canada they are $700 C$. In U.S. they cost $295 U.S.$. Even with the difference in exchange the Canadian price is absurd!
Highly recommend the ceramic coating on all - it’s applied over the PPF as well (different type for on top of PPF).

what second row seat covers are you looking at? Would love to protect our second row some…..
Old 08-23-2021 | 10:37 PM
Advanced

I was interested in the Acura factory accessories covers. I haven’t investigated any others yet. I have a CanineCover in my 2010 but it’s for a bench seat and I’m not sure it’d fit on the 2022 very well. I also have a unit that attaches to the front headrests and fills in the area between the 2nd row seat and floor so the dog can’t fall in.
Thanks for the advice on the ceramic coating. I’m starting to lean towards getting it as I keep my vehicles for at least 10 years.
Old 08-25-2021 | 07:56 AM
9th Gear

I put down a deposit for a Platinum Elite (Canada) in pearl white with brown interior on July 30, I was told 4-6 weeks (12 weeks in worst case scenario), Dealer gave me a loaner for a weekend in Tech trim, Absolutely Love the vehicle !
I am old school, I wouldn't put any wax or coating on a brand new vehicle right away, I still believe the factory paint needs to cure properly for a few weeks. Going with TuxMat for all 3 rows, they provide the best coverage in my opinion,
Old 08-25-2021 | 10:26 AM
Resurrected Drummer

ELIN, You are correct in your analysis. I understood the financial aspect of acting now instead of waiting. I pulled the trigger for anew FBP / Graystone interior on 8/20. Yeah, I paid MSRP , yeah I added $1400 Cap cost, and the Taxes / fees / 1st Month of the lease. But my compulsions kicked in. Although , buying your car at the end of the lease is usually not the way to go (i did it 2X - 1988 Mitsubishi Galant where I resold it and made $1K; and 1994 Jeep GC which we kept for 8 years ), but I may buy this one in 3 years. It will have about 10K miles in 3 years , God Willing, driving it mainly locally and to go visit Grandkids. The residual is $38K in the lease. So for what I paid upfront Plus the Residual final cost would be MSRP (but that includes Taxes on my upfront payments $610 X 36 months = $21,900). That's TBD 3 years from now. If Hybrids come out , the cars w/o it , will devalue.
I drove the Telluride, too floaty, and disliked the silver dashboard buttons, and the new Pathfinder is good, but not on par with the MDX . The new Infiniti QX60 looks fantastic, but a fully loaded one would be higher than the MDX Advance and they are still delayed in coming out. Fortunately, I am pretty comfortable financially in retirement , so I said.....What The Hell, I deserve it !!! I've been working since I am 14 Years old (in my Father's restaurant - which started as a Punishment for Playing Hookey from HS ), and then 48 Years for Banks and real estate Financial companies since 1973 ).
ELIN (08-25-2021)
Old 09-01-2021 | 07:52 PM
5th Gear

We put a deposit on factory order MDX SHAWD-Tech package via Costco Auto program today, was told the production day will be the third week of Oct and expected delivery date would be mid November. We are hoping the 1.9% APR and $750 conquest rebate will be continued beyond Nov. 1. (The dealer think Acura will continue the same offers since there are so many people are still waiting for delivery and both offers hasn't changed or eliminated since February.)

Last edited by mnemons; 09-01-2021 at 07:57 PM.
Old 09-01-2021 | 08:05 PM
Pro

Ordered my car June 28th. They created a VIN on August 16th and started the builld. Picked up the vehicle on August 31st. Very impressed!!!
Old 09-02-2021 | 02:11 AM
6th Gear

I was able to negotiated a $500 discount off MSRP + $750 Audi Rebate discount to get a total $1250 off the car with wheel locks and cross bars thrown in free last week. They had told me they hit a delay and informed me early Oct then got a call this past Monday that the car would be in by Tuesday and was impressed I got it earlier an promised!
billyt1963 (09-02-2021)
Old 09-02-2021 | 08:06 AM
Instructor

Well mine has finally made it to Birmingham as of Monday, 8/30. They held it there due to Hurricane Ida. Hopefully, it will arrive at my dealership any day now. I still need to change out the Bridgestone's though (that question was in another thread, lol). I am so excited to finally see it and take delivery!
billyt1963 (09-02-2021)
Old 09-03-2021 | 05:14 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by DJ3xclusive
I was able to negotiated a $500 discount off MSRP + $750 Audi Rebate discount to get a total $1250 off the car with wheel locks and cross bars thrown in free last week. They had told me they hit a delay and informed me early Oct then got a call this past Monday that the car would be in by Tuesday and was impressed I got it earlier an promised!
I got $2,000 off plus 15% off of the tow hitch, and a free 3rd row all weather mat.
Old 09-03-2021 | 07:11 PM
6G TLX-S

I got $2,000 off plus 15% off of the tow hitch, and a free 3rd row all weather mat.
You have got yourself a damn good deal. Due to the MDX shortage, most Vancouver dealerships are not budging on the MSRP, except some free or discounting dealer-installed accessories.
Old 09-05-2021 | 09:47 AM
Pro

You have got yourself a damn good deal. Due to the MDX shortage, most Vancouver dealerships are not budging on the MSRP, except some free or discounting dealer-installed accessories.
My deal was a presale. So the dealer saved money not having to pay financing costs to warehouse the car while they tried to sell it. A quick in and out deal. It was on their lot for 2 hours. They got instant cash and had 90 days to pay Acura for the car. So they were happy.
Old 09-09-2021 | 04:06 PM
Cruisin'

Put a deposit down a few weeks ago on a TECH for September 15 delivery. Got a call today to say that the dealer is cancelling the order as they don't expect to be getting any cars that haven't already left the factory for a few months.

Quick Reply: Who else is still waiting?