Who has the widest rear tire

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 06:10 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wps007
To the nay sayers:
Those of us to read thru the postings and want to enhance the look and performance of there TL's study things like spring rates, To make sure when we lower our TL's mine has a 2 inch drop, We still get a great ride. our performance enhancements to tweak a little more out of our car's by buying quality proven products studied and tested thru Acurazine members,
I agree with you on the drop, if it's done right... that enhances looks and performance, however, crazy wide tires, enhance looks, but hurt performance, so in the end, you have an under-performing car that looks super duper cool!
Old 02-04-2009, 06:19 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Then we get so called Car Guys who tint there windows 20% put on E bay supplied cheap intakes and "Custom Exhaust", Wheels and tires from Walmart or Sam's Club who claim to be know it alls that allow us to laugh like we are reading a Beavis and Butthead cartoons because of there rants and raves. To those few here in Acurazine that fit that profile, You can still continue to dream that you to may have rides like ours, One more thing...........KMA....Yours Truly WPS
Who's this guy.. I need a good deal on new tires

Goodyears are Goodyears.... Toyos are Toyos, BF's are BF's... doesn't matter if you buy them at Sams/walmart, or from the local tire place (although I've never gotten tires at Sam's/Walmat... yet), so I don't know what you're trying to say there.

And who's the guy here that knows it ALL about these cars, I have some real performance questions for them.

I guess from a performance and practical standpoint, this thread is completely useless, just like the 2nd poster said.

ALTHOUGH, if you want a cool lookin ride, and could care less about the performance of you car, then this thread is way neato! :theghey:

Have a good day, and don't take that turn too fast to try to keep up with that stock TL in front of you!
Old 02-04-2009, 12:04 PM
SHAWD 04TL is in

Received 29 Likes on 19 Posts
To make sure Tire height is perfect to allow our ABS systems to work, who order rims and carefully roll fender wells to insure we do not rub, who buy quality parts from sources loike ATLP and do the work themselves to insure perfection. So when our Cars go the Acura Dealers, meets or shows and that we display proudly we are Acurazine members that they look at the cars in amazement and ask where did you find out how to do that and we say Acurazine.
^X2 __ PREACH ON MY BROTHA!
Old 02-04-2009, 07:59 PM
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by DevilDogge
Who's this guy.. I need a good deal on new tires

Goodyears are Goodyears.... Toyos are Toyos, BF's are BF's... doesn't matter if you buy them at Sams/walmart, or from the local tire place (although I've never gotten tires at Sam's/Walmat... yet), so I don't know what you're trying to say there.

And who's the guy here that knows it ALL about these cars, I have some real performance questions for them.

I guess from a performance and practical standpoint, this thread is completely useless, just like the 2nd poster said.

ALTHOUGH, if you want a cool lookin ride, and could care less about the performance of you car, then this thread is way neato! :theghey:

Have a good day, and don't take that turn too fast to try to keep up with that stock TL in front of you!
So you must be Butthead?