what do you think about 22"s

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 07:21 AM
im back

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dade_county_King
A dont get mad cuz i can pull more girls den u can apparently ur a hater so get on ur job nd hate nd for da skinny rich white kid part u should learn a lil bout me b4 u start talkin all dat smack
i know all i need to know just by the way you talk. You're an online toughguy who's a rich little mama's boy that has his parents pay for everything he wants. You are the definition of a homo thug. and yeah im hating on your ability to destroy a perfectly good classy car, grow a set. i can't wait till i come down there for my vacation and i hope to god i see you on the road
Old 01-05-2007, 09:43 AM
Ackniculous One

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
I think my prediction of a thread lock is coming true very, very soon Shoot, it was an interesting thread though! Although I personally would never get 22's for a car like a TL, the fact that they even fit is mind boggling to me. Individual tastes run the full spectrum here, that's for sure! Good luck with your rim choices whether 17's or 22+ ! I just hope everyone's car holds up with their choice!
Old 01-05-2007, 10:05 AM
Oderint dum metuant.

Received 534 Likes on 446 Posts
Originally Posted by CJITTY
I think my prediction of a thread lock is coming true very, very soon
Yeah, probably...that's how it seems to go around here, though. I have to say, though, I can't help but be reminded of "Malibu's Most Wanted"...

In an attempt...22's are too big for the TL; they look HUGE and out of place. The car appears to be raised like someone would a truck or Jeep.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:35 PM
ridin 2's

Originally Posted by I am RobG
i know all i need to know just by the way you talk. You're an online toughguy who's a rich little mama's boy that has his parents pay for everything he wants. You are the definition of a homo thug. and yeah im hating on your ability to destroy a perfectly good classy car, grow a set. i can't wait till i come down there for my vacation and i hope to god i see you on the road

a 2 bad i payed for all my mods on my car nd done dem my self nd y u hatin so much nd keep talkin smack cuz da only resaon u talkin smack is cuz u in new york r wereever u stay at nd if u du cum 2 south florida u wont find me cuz i dnt stay dere so keep talkin all da smack u want cuz i dnt care wat haterz think
Old 01-05-2007, 02:42 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 594 Likes on 457 Posts
a 2 bad i payed for all my mods on my car nd done dem my self nd y u hatin so much nd keep talkin smack cuz da only resaon u talkin smack is cuz u in new york r wereever u stay at nd if u du cum 2 south florida u wont find me cuz i dnt stay dere so keep talkin all da smack u want cuz i dnt care wat haterz think
I gotta believe that it takes more effort to actually write this crap, but anyway.......
for those of you who are putting 22's on the TL you better be putting a big brake kit on it too or your gonna be a statistic, not that I would mind actually, it would be Darwin at its finest! forget what I just said, keep the stock brakes on your car!
Old 01-05-2007, 05:37 PM
Three Wheelin'

...*sigh*...does anyone else think that the TL forum is being ruined by "young 'uns" who can't speak properly.

Btw, different strokes for different folks. Personally, i think anything bigger than 19" is too much for a TL. A few have pulled 20s beautifully (see. KShawn and company). They put 20s on there and still managed to have their cars look amazing. 22s, imo, just look horrendous. But, if you like it, you like it. I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise.
I just hope there aren't any pot holes where you're driving around, or else you'll be buying another rim to replace the bent/cracked one.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:58 PM
im back

i repeat my previous statement...online toughguy. keep talking your ignorance keeps proving my points

edit: ill talk "smack" if i see you in person but evidently "u dnt stay dere"
Old 01-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Registered TL Owner

Received 95 Likes on 62 Posts
Hey I'm young and I can speak proper grammar. Not ALL young people talk like him!

Haha. You gotta admit that it makes you laugh though!
Old 01-05-2007, 08:09 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by pnoi521
Hey I'm young and I can speak proper grammar. Not ALL young people talk like him!

Haha. You gotta admit that it makes you laugh though!
Same here lol
Old 01-05-2007, 08:39 PM
Registered TL Owner

Received 95 Likes on 62 Posts
See! Proof that not all young people have bad grammar. Notice that all the smart young kids get NBP. Haha jk. The other guy has one too...

Maybe we should've gotten white?
Old 01-05-2007, 09:22 PM
B A N N E D

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i can bet money that not one girl has actually liked the way that looks and has actually laughed at you for thinking it looks good.

idk man girls like shiney things lol, but i will say that anyone up here in the northern east coast would take one look at those "2s" and laugh in your face. i mean no disrespect, thats jus how we roll over here. we like to keep our rides slammed and usually on nothing higher than 19s. The low profile look is the way to go in my opinion too much bling is wayy too tacky. Around here you only see 20+ rims on SUVs
Old 01-06-2007, 12:49 AM
im back

i lived in florida for the last few months and just moved back up north...and every girl i met down there thought it was the stupidest thing when they saw all those cars jacked up on 20" plus rims
Old 01-06-2007, 01:03 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by pnoi521
See! Proof that not all young people have bad grammar. Notice that all the smart young kids get NBP. Haha jk. The other guy has one too...

Maybe we should've gotten white?
+1
Old 01-06-2007, 01:29 AM
ridin 2's

i repeat my previous statement...online toughguy. keep talking your ignorance keeps proving my points

edit: ill talk "smack" if i see you in person but evidently "u dnt stay dere"

watever man dere aint no point in me talkin smack cuz i dnt cuz wen i say sumthin i dnt it nd im glad u move 2 ny u should stay dere nd as da south goes we ride big no cut no rub datz da rule da here nd all dat crap u say bout me i bet datz how u r
Old 01-06-2007, 01:35 AM
ridin 2's

i lived in florida for the last few months and just moved back up north...and every girl i met down there thought it was the stupidest thing when they saw all those cars jacked up on 20" plus rims

nd u say jacked up like i put a lift kit on my tl r sumthin my tl is sittin normal not jacked up like u say
Old 01-06-2007, 06:44 PM
'06 750Li Sapphire/Creme

nd u say jacked up like i put a lift kit on my tl r sumthin my tl is sittin normal not jacked up like u say
So, how does it feel to still be in the 10th grade at age 18? You can't (or intentionally choose not to) write correctly. I can't see ANY teacher letting you get out of high school until you learn to speak/read correctly! Maybe you (and your ilk) are the reason the USA is falling behind in academics?
Old 01-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

Received 217 Likes on 131 Posts
okay this is it. DADE there are letters missing from your words. That is annoying as hell.

and to the rest of you, We have zero tolerance for bashing and personal attacks on AcuraZine. I will warn once then you will be banned. So please play nice or go home.

Another thread ruined