A-spec parts list help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2006, 11:23 PM
Starcraft II addict

Received 91 Likes on 51 Posts
A-spec parts list help!!!

I want to upgrade my '06 NBP 5AT to have the a-spec suspension without the wheels. However the dealership (in MN) doesn't know what to order as it only comes in a kit per their part list. I need to know where I can get the complete parts list that shows what to order for the complete a-spec suspension + brembo brakes.

Does anyone know the complete parts list or do you know of a dealership that I can contact that would be will to provide me or my local dealership with this information.

I did search the forums using "a-spec" and "a-spec parts list" and checked the garage but could not find the information I needed. I saw several people mention the new coils but I thought that there was more to the full a-spec suspension (like rocker bars). I also checked on e-bay as I say in one posting about someone getting only the suspension parts, but all I found was the suspension + tires.

If this information has been posted elsewhere, sorry in advance.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:15 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Buda
I want to upgrade my '06 NBP 5AT to have the a-spec suspension without the wheels. However the dealership (in MN) doesn't know what to order as it only comes in a kit per their part list. I need to know where I can get the complete parts list that shows what to order for the complete a-spec suspension + brembo brakes.

Does anyone know the complete parts list or do you know of a dealership that I can contact that would be will to provide me or my local dealership with this information.

I did search the forums using "a-spec" and "a-spec parts list" and checked the garage but could not find the information I needed. I saw several people mention the new coils but I thought that there was more to the full a-spec suspension (like rocker bars). I also checked on e-bay as I say in one posting about someone getting only the suspension parts, but all I found was the suspension + tires.

If this information has been posted elsewhere, sorry in advance.
I've been doing some searching myself and found that your dealer is correct... the A-Spec suspension components come bundled with the wheels as a kit. I did however see a dealer on ebay selling just the suspension which consits of 4 shocks with springs installed, nothing else. I looked but couldn't find them. If it were me... I'd try to wrok out a deal to buy just the shocks as the dealer will have no problem getting rid of the wheels. Or... you could contact one of the ebay dealers and see if they'll sell you just the shocks and get them installed at either your dealer or a local shop. Or better yet... go with aftermarket shocks & springs which are superior to the A-Specs not to mention adjustable.

Brembo's?... Forget about 'em. If you didn't buy a 6mt you didn't get the brakes and without the 6mt limited slip differential and axles they won't bolt up to your 5at. An aftermarket big brake kit for the 5at will work however.

Good luck with the upgrade.

Pete
Old 11-08-2006, 08:53 AM
nnInn

Received 1,084 Likes on 646 Posts
The dealer on ebay is most likely Acura of Las Vegas. That's were I got mine Aspec suspension from. I didn't go the ebay route. I called them directly. I think they have a little better price on ebay now.
Old 11-08-2006, 11:09 AM
Advanced

yea, call the las vegas dealership. They sold it to me seperate as well. Talk to Ken. Shipping was very fast via fedex. I got it next day since I'm in Arizona.
Old 11-08-2006, 11:42 AM
Oderint dum metuant.

Received 534 Likes on 446 Posts
I got mine from Acura of Escondido (seller name: AofE Parts) on eBay...Scott's awesome.
Old 11-08-2006, 09:04 PM
Starcraft II addict

AofE and the Vegas dealership.... Thanks! I'll give them a call and see if they'll let me know the part numbers on the shocks/springs.

The parts shop guy here said he'd give me a discount on parts as I am also looking at ordering some of the stuff off the '07 type S. I'm the first one that they have had come in asking for this sort of stuff.

So there are no stabalizer bars that are part of the a-spec suspension?
Old 11-09-2006, 06:55 AM
Registered VTEC junkie

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I just had the A-Spec suspension installed. I got it from Acura of Las Vegas. The part number for the suspension kit is 08W60-SEP-200A. The "A" at the end is for manual-shift, auto would not include this "A".
Old 11-09-2006, 08:12 AM
nnInn

Originally Posted by jchcmax
I just had the A-Spec suspension installed. I got it from Acura of Las Vegas. The part number for the suspension kit is 08W60-SEP-200A. The "A" at the end is for manual-shift, auto would not include this "A".
The part number for the Auto does have an "A" in the number is 08-W60-SEP-200AT.

The pieces themshelfs for Auto are;

Front:2M02-B1
Front:2M02-A1
Rears:2M01-C1
Old 11-09-2006, 08:52 AM
Oderint dum metuant.

So there are no stabalizer bars that are part of the a-spec suspension?
Nope. Only sway bars are Comptech (rear) and H&R (front and rear). The H&R's are twice the price of CT for the same thing (rear); there's no need to replace the front. In other words, get the CT. Your dealer, if they sell CT stuff, can get it with the other parts you're getting...some dealers sell CT parts, some don't. If not, you can get it for around $100 shipped from vendors here or eBay.
Old 11-09-2006, 06:18 PM
Starcraft II addict

Originally Posted by jupitersolo
The part number for the Auto does have an "A" in the number is 08-W60-SEP-200AT.

The pieces themshelfs for Auto are;

I called my dealer and provided the kit number (08-W60-SEP-200AT) he could not find it. He also said the Part numbers for the peices are invalid (not correct format).

He has looked into it as well and called Acura directly. It seems that the reason they don't have readily available part numbers is that the VIN has to be registered as A-spec with Acura in order to the correct parts. He said that the acura rep didn't see how the other dealerships were selling the components seperately as in order to get them they either have to register a VIN as a-spec (by getting the full kit) or supply a registered VIN in case of order the parts for replacement.

All in all a load of crap on Acura's part.

I asked him if I were able to get the components elsewhere if they would install them. He said yes. So it looks like I have had two options left:

1. Buy the full a-spec suspension kit (he said he could do $2200 instead of $2800) and then try to sell the wheels.
2. Try to get the suspension parts from one of the dealerships that are getting around the system and have them installed. Then I won't be a registered a-spec and will have to deal with parts issues if I ever need replacements.

If anyone does have confirmed part numbers that would still be appreciated. I'm going to check up on the black market to see if anyone has had success in selling the a-spec wheels. I would definitely sell them from less then the $400 per rim price tag on them if I went that route.

Any other thoughts on this?
Old 11-09-2006, 07:48 PM
nnInn

I called my dealer and provided the kit number (08-W60-SEP-200AT) he could not find it. He also said the Part numbers for the peices are invalid (not correct format).

He has looked into it as well and called Acura directly. It seems that the reason they don't have readily available part numbers is that the VIN has to be registered as A-spec with Acura in order to the correct parts. He said that the acura rep didn't see how the other dealerships were selling the components seperately as in order to get them they either have to register a VIN as a-spec (by getting the full kit) or supply a registered VIN in case of order the parts for replacement.

I asked him if I were able to get the components elsewhere if they would install them. He said yes. So it looks like I have had two options left:

1. Buy the full a-spec suspension kit (he said he could do $2200 instead of $2800) and then try to sell the wheels.
2. Try to get the suspension parts from one of the dealerships that are getting around the system and have them installed. Then I won't be a registered a-spec and will have to deal with parts issues if I ever need replacements.

If anyone does have confirmed part numbers that would still be appreciated. I'm going to check up on the black market to see if anyone has had success in selling the a-spec wheels. I would definitely sell them from less then the $400 per rim price tag on them if I went that route.

The part number 08-W60-SEP-200AT will not come up in the Acura Parts computer, because they don't sell this part on it's own. You have to buy in package with the rims to get them. Acura started doing this about 6-8 months. People were buying the suspension and not the rims.

Call Acura of Las Vegas or the other guy on ebay to get JUST the Aspec Suspension. They're like the only one's would will buy the Aspec kit and sell them separate.

The part numbers 2M02-B1,2M02-A1 and 2MO1-C1, I got right off the shocks before they were installed. I think the 08-W60-SEP is the beginning of the stock number for them. I had to replace the left rear shocks 2 days after they were put on, it blew out. It took my local dealer a while to figure out how to order it because the numbers aren't in there ordering system.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:17 AM
Oderint dum metuant.

Just checked AofE's store...no suspension only listings, just suspension and wheels. However, he had them for $1,990 plus shipping. You could e-mail him and ask about just suspension. Didn't check LV's store...don't know the name.
Old 11-10-2006, 10:59 AM
nnInn

Originally Posted by chill_dog
Just checked AofE's store...no suspension only listings, just suspension and wheels. However, he had them for $1,990 plus shipping. You could e-mail him and ask about just suspension. Didn't check LV's store...don't know the name.
Acura of Las Vegas is how their listed on ebay. Even if you don't see a listing for them on ebay, you can call Ken in the parts dept to purchase. I didn't even now they were on ebay when I called to get suspension.
Old 11-10-2006, 11:10 AM
Oderint dum metuant.

Originally Posted by jupitersolo
Acura of Las Vegas is how their listed on ebay. Even if you don't see a listing for them on ebay, you can call Ken in the parts dept to purchase. I didn't even now they were on ebay when I called to get suspension.
I've noticed that a lot of dealers' parts departments sell on eBay. In addition to those two, I've seen Curry, Lynwood, and a couple of others from time to time. I said something about it (selling on eBay) to my dealer, and they looked at me like I was crazy.
Old 11-10-2006, 11:46 AM
nnInn

Originally Posted by chill_dog
I've noticed that a lot of dealers' parts departments sell on eBay. In addition to those two, I've seen Curry, Lynwood, and a couple of others from time to time. I said something about it (selling on eBay) to my dealer, and they looked at me like I was crazy.
Yeah, I have a dealer like that. They want to get the most money the can out of you. Like on the new rear side markers from the 07. Pohanka Acura wants $95.00 for just one of them. hondacuraworld sold both for $110.00.
Old 11-10-2006, 12:34 PM
Oderint dum metuant.

^^^ Yeah, mine charges MSRP, too, so they probably wouldn't do well online.
Old 11-10-2006, 02:30 PM
Starcraft II addict

I called Acura of Las Vegas and talked to Ken. Seems to be a very helpful guy. He did provide the correct part number for the suspension:

Auto is: 08W60-SEP-200
Manual: 08W60-SEP-200A

His price was pretty good. Although it seems as though my car would not be a registered a-spec going this route. Not really sure if that matters or not. He also said the more I order from him (like '07 parts) the more of a discount he would give. Also if I provided him with quotes from other dealerships (like the group buys) that he would do his best to match the price.

I am considering going this route, but am waiting to hear back from a guy about purchasing the rims from the package if I buy the full suspension/wheel kit. I got lucky and found a guy right away on the black market that wanted a set of a-spec rims.
Old 11-10-2006, 02:46 PM
nnInn

^^ OK, I see where I got the AT from I wrote it on the paper next to the part number to state it was the Automatic Transmission part.

Sorry for the mis information. I just can't read my own writing.
Old 11-10-2006, 03:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,004 Likes on 1,424 Posts
so whats the procedure if you want your car to be a rigerstered A-spec without the hassel of the rims?
Old 11-10-2006, 06:08 PM
Starcraft II addict

Originally Posted by csmeance
so whats the procedure if you want your car to be a rigerstered A-spec without the hassel of the rims?
From what I have been able to determine there is no way to avoid the hassle. Here is a quick summary of what I have found out:
  1. A-spec suspension part numbers are: Auto - 08W60-SEP-200 Manual - 08W60-SEP-200A
  2. Only way to get a-spec registered is to by the kit with the wheels as this is what registers the car as a-spec.
  3. The A-spec suspension is not available for order through Acura for sale seperately even if you have the part number above. That part number is not in the dealers system (but is in Acura's). The dealership has to supply Acura with an a-spec registered VIN in order to order the suspension without the wheels (for repair).
  4. The dealerships that are selling the suspension seperately have somehow found a loop hole. Most likely using registered a-spec VINs to get the suspension seperately as a "repair" and then selling it. Or buying the whole kit and breaking it apart without giving your VIN to Acura.
  5. If you do go the route of getting the suspension from a dealer working the loop whole, then you won't be a registered a-spec and you may run into problems getting parts for repair/replacement if/when needed.

It's quite irrittating that you have to buy a set of rims that you don't wany in order to get the suspension and become registered. I personally would want to be registered so I don't run into any hassles down the road. I am trying to find someone interested in buying the rims from me before I get the kit, that way they get a brand new set of a-spec rims of their choice and I get my suspension. I'm drooling over the Volk SF Challenges to much to settle for the a-spec rims.

Hope this helps. It has been somewhat of a headache getting this information.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:31 PM
Senior Moderator

aren't the rims bundled with the suspension like 2800 dollars? If it is, the wheels are sold for like 1250 meaning the suspension is almost 1600 dolars
Old 11-10-2006, 11:09 PM
Starcraft II addict

The list price of the suspension is 2800. My dealership said they could do 2200 (i have seen about 1800 on Ebay as the lowest). In talking with the las Vegas dealership, the suspension by itself shipped is 685. The wheels shipped are $400 a peice.

The Las vegas pricing coincides with my dealership pricing so figure on the following:
Wheels $1600
Suspension $600

Of cource not including installation. Installation cost from what I have heard costs more than the suspension, mostly due to having to remove the back seat to put on the rear suspension.
Old 11-12-2006, 09:39 AM
Senior Moderator

The list price of the suspension is 2800. My dealership said they could do 2200 (i have seen about 1800 on Ebay as the lowest). In talking with the las Vegas dealership, the suspension by itself shipped is 685. The wheels shipped are $400 a peice.

The Las vegas pricing coincides with my dealership pricing so figure on the following:
Wheels $1600
Suspension $600

Of cource not including installation. Installation cost from what I have heard costs more than the suspension, mostly due to having to remove the back seat to put on the rear suspension.
Which acura dealer said they could do 2200? Also the wheels are sold for like 1250 on ebay and on the forums too. so that would mean:
wheels :1250 + shipping
suspension 950 + shipping
Install for the suspension is 599.95 + tax.
Old 11-12-2006, 10:41 AM
Too Fast TOO FURIOUS

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
buda, which acura dealership - bloomington or white bear?
Old 11-12-2006, 01:38 PM
5mins2disney.com

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
I bought my a-spec suspection from AoE and it was like $700 shipped if I recall correctly, I do NOT have the wheels.

I installed it myself, spent a little $$ on some tools I was lacking for the job, but the $100 sure beats the $600 the dealer wanted to do the job, ouch! It's only a couple of hours to install it yourself if you're experienced, it would take even less with air tools and a lift. A local shop like Car-X or Midas or something similar that does shocks would be able to do it for you too, at a lot lower price than the dealer.

The dealer cost on the a-spec rims is $335 (they accidentally let me see the screen in the part dept!) hehe.. ..FYI.

I put in my own Comptech RSB as well, this made a bigger difference in the handling than the a-spec suspension by the way.

I'm not some super mechanic either, fairly handy but I would say both projects can be done by someone with medium mechanical abilities, the suspension took me most of a day to get it done but I did other things too (installed the grounding kit), and also dynamatted behind my rear seat as long as I had it out.
Old 11-12-2006, 02:17 PM
nnInn

I'm not sure about worrying if Acura knows it's Aspec. I paid $700 for the suspension from Acura of Las Vegas, I paid a local guy $150 to install it, he put the RSB on as well no extra charge. I paid $800 for bodykit from hondacuraworld.com, same guy put it on for $150. I know that fortunate to have this guy in my area. But to pay the dealer that much money just to have it in their system as Aspec, is just another way for them to get more money out of us.

Two days later the left rear shock blew. The guy who installed it was out of town. I took the car to the dealer, they said it was blown, I told them it was Aspec, showed them the receipt, they order me a new Aspec shock at NO charge, but I did pay them $150 to swap it out.

So with the receipts there should be no trouble.
Old 11-12-2006, 07:15 PM
Starcraft II addict

^-- As far as being registered as a-spec. It's just one of those things with me. If I go the a-spec suspension, I want to be an official a-spec. Otherwise, I shouldn't even waste my time with their suspension and get a different after-market suspension. Hmmm, maybe I'm to anal. lol

I just need to find someone who wants the wheels from the kit. And then they can pay for the wheels and I'll pay for the rest of the cost of the kit. Of course I would be somewhat flexible on the wheel price. I just want to find someone before I get the kit that way they can choose which wheels they want. If I can't find anyone, then who knows what I'll do. There are many options to consider.

Originally Posted by enigmaos
buda, which acura dealership - bloomington or white bear?
The Bloomington dealership is where I bought my car.

Which acura dealer said they could do 2200? Also the wheels are sold for like 1250 on ebay and on the forums too. so that would mean:
wheels :1250 + shipping
suspension 950 + shipping
Install for the suspension is 599.95 + tax.
The $2200 for the kit was the Bloomington dealership.

$600 for the install. That's not too bad if you don't know what you are doing and don't want to take the extra time to do it.

Originally Posted by gqchicago
The dealer cost on the a-spec rims is $335 (they accidentally let me see the screen in the part dept!) hehe.. ..FYI.

I put in my own Comptech RSB as well, this made a bigger difference in the handling than the a-spec suspension by the way.
Good to know the dealer cost on the rims. However that means that some places are selling them below cost. I'm betting that they aren't quite new.

I've been contemplating doing the CT RSB, but would really like to drive a car with one in it to see how much of a difference it makes in driving and the ride.
Old 11-13-2006, 01:24 PM
5mins2disney.com

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
I've been contemplating doing the CT RSB, but would really like to drive a car with one in it to see how much of a difference it makes in driving and the ride.
Honestly, it's a better upgrade than the a-spec suspension! I did the CT RSB about 1.5 months before I did the suspension.... HUGE improvement in the way the car handles, no deterioration in the ride. SUCH a huge difference I was really charged up to do the a-spec suspension, and honestly, it didn't make as big of a difference, it was kind of a let down compared to the difference the CT RSB made. Plus, it's only $100 and installs in like 20 minutes... so if for any reason you didn't like it...it could come out quite easily (not true with the suspension).

The suspension makes the car handle more tightly (so did the CT RSB)...but whereas the CT RSB did not degrade the ride quality even a little bit...the suspension definitely did somewhat. SO...all in all...get the CT RSB first! You might like it so much you might not even put on the a-spec suspension.
Old 11-13-2006, 03:08 PM
Too Fast TOO FURIOUS

installs in like 20 minutes... so if for any reason you didn't like it...it could come out quite easily (not true with the suspension).
after reading your comments about CT RSB, I am thinking about getting one; however, is installation that easy? 20 minutes and one man job?

installation includes removal of stock RSB AND installation of CT RSB?
(D-064: DIY: Comptech Swaybar)
Old 11-13-2006, 03:55 PM
Senior Moderator

i bought it and it made a huge diffrence. The ride was not affected at all and now i can take turns doing 45 without worrying.
BTW, i had acura install is since the bolts were rusted tightly, (tried WD40 and other stuff)
Old 11-14-2006, 08:35 AM
Too Fast TOO FURIOUS

BTW, i had acura install is since the bolts were rusted tightly, (tried WD40 and other stuff)
how much did they charge you?
Old 11-14-2006, 11:15 PM
Starcraft II addict

Sorry it took me a while to get back. I was using my free time to install the Aluminum racing pedals. I'll post about that in a different thread. Back to the discussion.

Plus, it's only $100 and installs in like 20 minutes... so if for any reason you didn't like it...it could come out quite easily (not true with the suspension).

The suspension makes the car handle more tightly (so did the CT RSB)...but whereas the CT RSB did not degrade the ride quality even a little bit...the suspension definitely did somewhat. SO...all in all...get the CT RSB first! You might like it so much you might not even put on the a-spec suspension.
Hmm, I'm only out $100 if I don't like the CT RSB. Well that's a no brainer! Heck I could always sell it for 50 if I don't like it so I'd be out even less. If it does give me the handling I'm look for then I'll all for it. SOLD!!! I'm going to get the CT RSB and try that out first. I'm still going to look for someone to buy the wheels from the a-spec kit just in case, but hopefully it won't be needed.

Thanks for the input!!!
Old 11-15-2006, 12:11 AM
Starcraft II addict

btw, gqchicago

where did you get your RSB from and how much was it?
Old 11-15-2006, 12:19 AM
'06 750Li Sapphire/Creme

If you do decide to get the whole kit, I may be interested in the Wheels. I have aftermarket 17's and am thinkn about moving to the A-Spec 18's. Would have to be a pretty good deal though. I see a number of guys dumping these on eBay around $800-$900 or so (for "pull off's) so if you'd be interested I may be willing to pay you $800 (plus shipping of course) which still seems pretty priciey as you'd still be paying around $1100 for just the suspension stuff.... Maybe not such a good deal afterall. PM me if your interested. I'd MUCH rather buy them from a forum member than an eBay "nobody"

on second thought I realized that the A-Spec wheels probably also include the A-Spec tires. One guys on Ebay is currently selling the tire-wheel combo for $1,000 so that seems to be a goign procie for the tires and wheels (auction ID 200044637764).
Old 11-15-2006, 12:33 PM
Senior Moderator

btw, gqchicago

where did you get your RSB from and how much was it?
i bought my RSB from acura of las vegas for 105 shipped. The install was 136.08 because acura says the mufflers need to be removed. Also they greased the bushings from comptech.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:15 PM
Starcraft II addict

i bought my RSB from acura of las vegas for 105 shipped. The install was 136.08 because acura says the mufflers need to be removed. Also they greased the bushings from comptech.
Cool! I was wondering about the bushings. I've seen some other threads with people mentioning that the bushings needed to be replaced with better ones. However some of the more recent threads had mentioned that the issue with the CT bushings had been resolved. Were you concerned about that?

I have a friend who is his in last year for automechanics, we'll most likely be doing the install for the RSB.

Originally Posted by ndabunka
If you do decide to get the whole kit, I may be interested in the Wheels. I have aftermarket 17's and am thinkn about moving to the A-Spec 18's. Would have to be a pretty good deal though. I see a number of guys dumping these on eBay around $800-$900 or so (for "pull off's) so if you'd be interested I may be willing to pay you $800 (plus shipping of course) which still seems pretty priciey as you'd still be paying around $1100 for just the suspension stuff.... Maybe not such a good deal afterall. PM me if your interested. I'd MUCH rather buy them from a forum member than an eBay "nobody"

on second thought I realized that the A-Spec wheels probably also include the A-Spec tires. One guys on Ebay is currently selling the tire-wheel combo for $1,000 so that seems to be a goign procie for the tires and wheels (auction ID 200044637764).
I'm not sure if the kit includes tires or not. As for the price we can discuss that over PMs once I get all the info needed and you are still interested. The prices you are giving are for used wheels and tires that have miles on them. These will be brand new, never been used, directly from acura wheels. It's hard to expect to get the same price for a new set vs. a used set. I am willing to take up some of the cost of the wheels to get the suspension. What rim style (chrome, etc) were you wanting as that does make a difference in the kit cost (i think).

I'll try to find out before I leave for vacation this week on the kits cost per each type of wheel if it makes a difference and if it comes with tires or not. It is possible I may not get back to you until after I return from visiting family over thanksgiving. Hope that's ok.
Old 11-15-2006, 11:29 PM
'06 750Li Sapphire/Creme

Cool! I was wondering about the bushings. I've seen some other threads with people mentioning that the bushings needed to be replaced with better ones. However some of the more recent threads had mentioned that the issue with the CT bushings had been resolved. Were you concerned about that?

I have a friend who is his in last year for automechanics, we'll most likely be doing the install for the RSB.

I'm not sure if the kit includes tires or not. As for the price we can discuss that over PMs once I get all the info needed and you are still interested. The prices you are giving are for used wheels and tires that have miles on them. These will be brand new, never been used, directly from acura wheels. It's hard to expect to get the same price for a new set vs. a used set. I am willing to take up some of the cost of the wheels to get the suspension. What rim style (chrome, etc) were you wanting as that does make a difference in the kit cost (i think).

I'll try to find out before I leave for vacation this week on the kits cost per each type of wheel if it makes a difference and if it comes with tires or not. It is possible I may not get back to you until after I return from visiting family over thanksgiving. Hope that's ok.

Buda - I know it's only been a day but what a difference that day can make. I've found a nice set of wheels I think I will get in the 19-inch size. Turns out the price is only slightly higher than the OEM 18's would have been so I think I will go that way instead. I did see that one guy bought the BRAND PANKIN new 18's in Sparkle WITH tires for $800 so I guess it is possible to buy them new for that price but like the other guys pointed out, the older grey ones went on eBay (with Very expensive Toyo Proxes T-1 Tires) for $1,225 recently so I guess it just depends on details. Thanks anyway
Old 11-15-2006, 11:50 PM
Starcraft II addict

^-- No problem. Glad you found something you liked. I really didn't expect to find someone wanting those rims so soon anyway. Besides I am wanting to try out the RSB first.

If I do go the a-spec suspension kit (which I'd like to) and can't find a person wanting the wheels, then I might just keep those wheels and sell my oem's for cheap. Every once in a while I see someone wanting them. Then when I get the rims I really want (volk sf challenge), I could use the a-spec rims as my winter wheels. Of course this is dreaming as with the a-spec kit and volk rims I'm looking at 6k. Can we say ouch.

Just wish acura would let us get the suspension seperate.
Old 10-30-2008, 11:50 AM
Advanced

Does anyone know the part numbers for the shocks specifically for auto and manual? I have a manual and they send me the following parts.
Unfortunately the boxes were not marked and all i got were part numbers off of the struts themselves. I hope i did not get the AT version.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:47 PM
Starcraft II addict

^-- Hmm, I don't know them off the top of my head, but I swear I've seen it posted in another thread. However if you PM me this evening, I'll look at my car and check the individual numbers for you. I have the A-spec MT suspension on mine.