Just a comment on originality

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2002, 02:37 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just a comment on originality

how come alot of u folks wanna put on the same wheels as other people. I keep seeing all these post for Zauber Getting wheels. Damn whatever happen to people wanting to not drive by a car with the same wheels like yours, that sucks.

If u need help with rims lemme know cause i have a few ideas. Im not gonna tell what im riding cause i dont want anyone biting, but there 19's in chrome..haha.. lets kill all that Zauber getting crap..get yah own style
Old 06-27-2002, 01:30 AM
I shoot people

Received 3,056 Likes on 1,482 Posts
Who are you? The "Mr. Blackwell" of wheels?

I agree with you on some level... but at the same time, it also bothers me whenever people go out of their way, just to be different.

As far as "originality" goes... NOTHING out there is original... everything's been done. If people desire a certain wheel on the car THEY PAID for... that's their business.

(In case you didn't know... Mr Blackwell is this "fashion police" who thinks he's always right when it comes to what to wear, yet he's like this total "gaylord" that dresses really really bad, my point is... what makes you think your opinion is right?)

I'm NOT trying to start a feud... it's just, you come off like you're the "Mr. know it all."

For example... I think chrome wheels suck... but that's just my opinion...

Oh, BTW... I have a set of 19x8 "Rezax IIs" by "Work" www.work-wheels.co.jp look it up... and see if anyone else has a set of those.

...that's just my "commentary" on your "comment on originality"
Old 06-27-2002, 07:27 PM
Instructor

I dont think that people shouldnt be bittin peoples style but i also think that they didnt make rims for only one person.And in our case we dont have alot of options on wheels so we gotta take what we can get. especially if we dont have the money.Its bad enough the car cost 30k. So if people dont want other people gettin the same rims they got then they should help out and show people more options.I only seen 4 19's wheels that are chrome that i like and one set cost more than 4700 dollars. so give people more options and they wont bite ....:p

i know people wont bite me cause im not postin pics.
Old 06-27-2002, 09:04 PM
Racer

i'm all for originality, but it is difficult to find something that you like that nobody else would want. anyways, i don''t think many people have mine. 19x7.5 ssr agle minerva
Old 06-28-2002, 01:13 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You want to be original, get a set of these. I guarantee you will be one-of-a-kind!

Old 06-28-2002, 04:56 AM
...and then there was One

Originally posted by Lawaia
You want to be original, get a set of these. I guarantee you will be one-of-a-kind!

Do they have those in chrome, 19"??? What offset?
Old 06-28-2002, 07:16 AM
Safety Car

I remember those. The only car I've seen it on was a VW Cabrio. What's funny is that the screw part for the cap is on the bear's tummy.
Old 06-28-2002, 09:09 AM
All Hail the Chief

I agree with the originality argument, however, you're missing the fact that we all don't live in the same town.

You have what, one guy in Florida and another in Illinois that have chrome Zauber Gettin's??? Who cares if they have the same wheels. It's not the same as some guy who has the exact same car as you, see's you driving around town, and then goes and creates an exact duplicate of your ride right down to the wheels.

This forum is for TL'ers to get ideas. Were it not for this forum, I would never have heard of Zauber Gettins or Bersaglios etc...
I'd be looking into buying a cheap one piece bling bling package at the local auto shop.
Old 06-28-2002, 03:15 PM
Safety Car

Originally posted by JPritch
I agree with the originality argument, however, you're missing the fact that we all don't live in the same town.

You have what, one guy in Florida and another in Illinois that have chrome Zauber Gettin's??? Who cares if they have the same wheels. It's not the same as some guy who has the exact same car as you, see's you driving around town, and then goes and creates an exact duplicate of your ride right down to the wheels.

This forum is for TL'ers to get ideas. Were it not for this forum, I would never have heard of Zauber Gettins or Bersaglios etc...
I'd be looking into buying a cheap one piece bling bling package at the local auto shop.
Kudos to you. At least if you get something different and it gets stolen, you know who did it.
Old 06-29-2002, 10:46 PM
Instructor

Im kinda felling that teddy bear wheel. Reminds me of a golden ghrahm (cant spell) . do those come in blue...

By the way the 19's i have on my car i have not seen any pics of em here yet. i will post mine soon as i see em on someone else car... Hope i didn't offend anyone though. It was meant to just me a thread that we can debate on a bit... but no more talk bout Zauber Gettings
Old 06-30-2002, 03:37 AM
Pro

Can someone photchop that Ronal Bear wheel onto a SSM TL, I'm interested!
Old 07-03-2002, 02:11 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by speed
Can someone photchop that Ronal Bear wheel onto a SSM TL, I'm interested!
Yup, I can really see that it's your style! :p I think you should get these wheels for your girlfriend's car.
Old 07-03-2002, 03:06 AM
Pro