got TL lowered need alignment shop in NJ

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 06:24 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
got TL lowered need alignment shop in NJ

Guys,

Can someone recommend a good alignment shop in NJ?

Got the TL dropped with Tein SS coilovers, but need to stlighty raise the drivers side front and rear spring and then align the TL

Please help

thanks

desper
Old 12-16-2006, 12:27 PM
VS#03

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
H.R. Muzzio & Son INC.
160 Chestnut st
Ridgewood, NJ 07450

Owner: Jack Terwilliger

Kevin
Old 12-16-2006, 01:00 PM
VS#03

Originally Posted by K-Shawn
H.R. Muzzio & Son INC.
160 Chestnut st
Ridgewood, NJ 07450

Kevin
H.R. Muzzio & Son INC.
160 Chestnut st
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
(201) 652-1121

Kevin
Old 12-18-2006, 10:42 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by desper
Guys,

Can someone recommend a good alignment shop in NJ?

Got the TL dropped with Tein SS coilovers, but need to stlighty raise the drivers side front and rear spring and then align the TL

Please help

thanks

desper
EuroTire in Fairfield. They installed my Tein SS, corner weighed them, set up the ride height AND aligned it. I've been dealing with these guys for years now and they're very good.
Old 12-19-2006, 10:49 PM
VS#03

Originally Posted by royco
EuroTire in Fairfield. They installed my Tein SS, corner weighed them, set up the ride height AND aligned it. I've been dealing with these guys for years now and they're very good.
EuroTire in Fairfield only align vehicles to manufactures specs and also they specialize in European vehicles. Not to say they don't know how to do and alignment, there speciality is european vehicles. I've dealt with them with my BMW.

Kevin
Old 12-19-2006, 11:34 PM
Burning Brakes

any place can do it, even sts or acura.
Old 12-20-2006, 07:35 AM
VS#03

Originally Posted by ubnpast
any place can do it, even sts or acura.
Is your car stock........if so any body can do a wheel alignment. As I stated before.........you have to do aftermarket specs on vehicle that's lowered.

Kevin
Old 12-20-2006, 12:11 PM
Advanced

EuroTire in Fairfield only align vehicles to manufactures specs and also they specialize in European vehicles. Not to say they don't know how to do and alignment, there speciality is european vehicles. I've dealt with them with my BMW.

Kevin
You need to talk to Chris & Bill Bloomfield about their capabilities at EureTire. I know for a fact that they corner weigh AND align RACE cars there. They don't ONLY align cars to manufacturer's specs. Although they do a lot of European cars, they also do Japanese, American and probably anything that has 4 wheels. They also install springs, shocks and pretty much whatever you bring in for a suspension. They are VERY knowledgeable and professional.

After you have any car lowered, the TOE needs to be set to factory specs. The CAMBER will be more negative than stock but that can't be corrected without installing camber plates. The "slight" camber change will not cause too much of a tire wear problem as the TOE has much more of an effect. They're many threads concerning the alignment topic.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:44 PM
VS#03

Originally Posted by royco
You need to talk to Chris & Bill Bloomfield about their capabilities at EureTire. I know for a fact that they corner weigh AND align RACE cars there. They don't ONLY align cars to manufacturer's specs. Although they do a lot of European cars, they also do Japanese, American and probably anything that has 4 wheels. They also install springs, shocks and pretty much whatever you bring in for a suspension. They are VERY knowledgeable and professional.

After you have any car lowered, the TOE needs to be set to factory specs. The CAMBER will be more negative than stock but that can't be corrected without installing camber plates. The "slight" camber change will not cause too much of a tire wear problem as the TOE has much more of an effect. They're many threads concerning the alignment topic.
Dude.......this must be your first car that you have lowered........of course I know about corner weights and toe-ins, I know for a fact that several customers that had wheel alignments work on there cars.......and were not happy with there work. Personally it sounds like you're riding there jock strap a little to much there.

Kevin
Old 12-20-2006, 09:36 PM
Advanced

Dude.......this must be your first car that you have lowered........of course I know about corner weights and toe-ins, I know for a fact that several customers that had wheel alignments work on there cars.......and were not happy with there work. Personally it sounds like you're riding there jock strap a little to much there.

Kevin
I guess you're right, I must be a newbee with these car things - I didn't realize that it showed that much. I wasn't trying to be a smartass but just wanted to clarify your comments to Desper and any other readers to this thread. The alignment info was for Desper in case he didn't know about them but exactly what does "aftermarket specs" mean? I'd sure like learn some more car stuff.