Going under the Type S

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 10:17 AM
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Post Going under the Type S

hey whats up gang so im going to change my struts soon and was wondering if there are any other bushings or arms to change out while im under the car? was gonna pick up oem S struts right now im at 70k 07 CBP S

im also gonna get new rotors what are you guys running for rotors i was thinking about just ordering oem everything unless you guys recommend otherwise

my alignment is always off iv aligned it a few times now what are your settings? i cant seem to get it right

i have a hook up and autoanything 30-50% off they got cool batterys and some after market suspension but my boy that works at caliber collision says to just use his 30% off oem acura parts thanks for all your input zine!

oh and right now i seem to lose 3-4 PSI in 1 tire everyday wtf? anybody else probably gonna get all new tires too right now im on summer kumho i need some nice all weather thinking about trying those DWS
Old 01-26-2013, 12:52 PM
Desert Life Sucks!!

Received 673 Likes on 500 Posts
I recommend these for brakes, no rust: https://acurazine.com/forums/sponsored-sales-group-buys-10/brakemotive-drilled-slotted-brake-kits-lowest-prices-ever-809114/

Here is the link for vendors, they are very helpful and have competitive prices.

Most of my mods and parts have come from these people.
https://acurazine.com/forums/vendor_directory.php

Here is another useful tool:
https://acurazine.com/forums/search.php

When that fails if you google
whatyouarelookingfor acurazine

It will pull up more searches than the search on a-zine will.

If you are going to replace your shocks have you thought about upgrading? or do you want to stay stock height and ride?
There is a couple good battery threads. Sears battery seems to be popular.
Firestone has lifetime alignments for 150-175.00.
Continental DW and DWS are good tires. I run DW for summer and have DWS on my winter wheels.

But there are also a ton of good tires that will fit your needs and most have been documented and discussed on the boards here.

Welcome to the site and good luck. Searching for answers or more precise questions will take your further around here.
The following users liked this post:
tl_from_hell (01-27-2013)
Old 01-27-2013, 10:01 AM
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
ok i figured everything out i just need to know if there are any bushings or arms or anything that should be changed while im going to be under the vehicle oh i have a progress RSB installed with stock endlinks so far i only see these

BUSH, RR. SHOCK ABSORBER (LOWER)
Product ID: 52622-SDA-A01

ok i did some researching i need fellow UA7 to chime in what would you go with oem or koni/aspec or koni/HR or koni/eibach or koni/tein any and all input about these set ups would be greatly appreciated