? about LSportlines for Ken

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2002, 05:08 PM
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question ? about LSportlines for Ken

What's the deal about the custom fitting? From what i've heard those rims won't fit the TL so did you have to get them custom made and how much did they cost you? I was searching the net the other day and found those rims and fell in love....now i see them on your car and i'm wanting them so bad!!! let me know man....u can e-mail if you want at wbuch2@aol.com...!
Old 04-19-2002, 10:03 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Same bolt pattern...excellent offset. However hub plate does not fit...meaning it won't even bolt up to the car. SO after lengthy talks, misleading, argueing with the company VP on several occassions, $4,700, and 4.5 months.........they agreed to bore into the inner wheel to make it Acura size.

Me and the freakin' VP had it out...he initially told my distributor that he could do it, and then backed out...but i held him to his word after alot of argueing. They are HELL to deal with. Ask JLMaxR1.....they were unreal. Basically he agreed to do it this time, but none other. He claimed that they had never bored this wheel before and will never do it again. I understood it to be a major money loser for them. Especially since these wheels are VERY hard to get hands on them anyways. There are few of them imported. Waiting is iminent.

I could have gone with a second choice...but I stuck with it being that I knew if it went through I would be the only cat on the planet with these wheels on an Acura. I like exclusivity and I'm confident LSportline will keep it that way for me. Thank you for the interest...and thank you for the good word.

But find another wheel, Jr.