Are 20s too big?

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 05:19 PM
VS#03

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by esaray
ehhh this has got off on a tangent, as the guy that made this post, i just wanted to know if the ride would be compromised. i think these rims are beautiful, 20s arent really that big when juxtaposed with whats out there now... the car i'd be getting only has these 20s now, stock are gone...
My good man......now you see I left that bullshit alone, I was not the one who started this s!@?. That's all I have to say and Adam.....your from CT, I'll make it a point to meet up with you. Then we'll see how old I'm really am......I'll check to see if you're schdule for any upcoming meets, my good friend you should of let by gones be by gones.
Old 08-02-2006, 05:40 PM
Trucki!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by K-Shawn
My good man......now you see I left that bullshit alone, I was not the one who started this s!@?. That's all I have to say and Adam.....your from CT, I'll make it a point to meet up with you. Then we'll see how old I'm really am......I'll check to see if you're schdule for any upcoming meets, my good friend you should of let by gones be by gones.
:gheyfight:
Old 08-02-2006, 05:43 PM
not vtech... VTEC!!!

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts
Which your f!@? mouth.....that statement is very ignorant. I'm 34yr old professional and I have 20's on my TL, that makes me and the other members ghetto. Dude....stick with the stock look, it will suit you better. I'll bet you that your favorite position is missionary....boring motherf!@?.

uh... hate to break this to ya but you got all sensitive and crap and started the "discussion"

You started calling people names and giving someone the finger. Freaking unbunch your panties and grow some skin.

Grow up and act your age! You might be 34 but Adam is partly right, you ACT like 16-17.
Old 08-02-2006, 06:02 PM
VS#03

Originally Posted by kennyc
uh... hate to break this to ya but you got all sensitive and crap and started the "discussion"

You started calling people names and giving someone the finger. Freaking unbunch your panties and grow some skin.

Grow up and act your age! You might be 34 but Adam is partly right, you ACT like 16-17.
Dude once again.....I didn't start this and you're going on with it you faggit. Now I'm going to make sure i'm at the next meet in Maryland, because I really want to show you that you're not tough at all. You talk that bullshit on the forum but I'm done talking know. You know what....now I'm ghetto you just brought the n!@$? out of me and I'm done talking with you. If I see you at any meets in your area, thats when I'll talk to you.....f!@? this forum S@!? be a man say it to me in person. And to anybody that have your back F!@? You!!!! I'll come down 20 deep. Now thats ghetto and I don't give a F!?@!!!!, make next comment inreference to me and it is what it is. Dead ass serious (NYC/NJ Strong).
Old 08-02-2006, 06:13 PM
not vtech... VTEC!!!

Dude once again.....I didn't start this and you're going on with it you faggit. Now I'm going to make sure i'm at the next meet in Maryland, because I really want to show you that you're not tough at all. You talk that bullshit on the forum but I'm done talking know. You know what....now I'm ghetto you just brought the n!@$? out of me and I'm done talking with you. If I see you at any meets in your area, thats when I'll talk to you.....f!@? this forum S@!? be a man say to me in person. And to anybody that have your back F!@? You!!!! I'll come down 20 deep. Now thats ghetto and I don't give a F!?@!!!!, make next comment inreference to me and it is what it is. Dead ass serious (NYC/NJ Strong).
LOL!! First of all your panties are still bunched, try to get that unbunched first. You'll feel better.

The more you post the more immature you get. As I said before, 34 might be your age, but it's irrevelant since you do not act your age. You act like a 16 year bullie... "someone say 20" rims are ghetto so I had to defend my honor and threaten other people with bodily harm since I have 20" wheels even though no one was talking to me directly"

My last comments still stands - grow up!

And get that anger issue of yours looked at as well.
Old 08-02-2006, 07:47 PM
VS#03

LOL!! First of all your panties are still bunched, try to get that unbunched first. You'll feel better.

The more you post the more immature you get. As I said before, 34 might be your age, but it's irrevelant since you do not act your age. You act like a 16 year bullie... "someone say 20" rims are ghetto so I had to defend my honor and threaten other people with bodily harm since I have 20" wheels even though no one was talking to me directly"

My last comments still stands - grow up!

And get that anger issue of yours looked at as well.
Hey Kenny.....you F!@?ing Fag, I'm not going to say anything else to you. Just remember that if you attend any meet I will be there. Once again I apologize for the way how this thread went, but some people should think and that includes myself before they post there comments. Some members might take offense to whats being said and this is not about the 20 inch rims, its about the comment ghetto. I know for a fact several members are of different ehthic background that have 20's. We should be little more cautious in what we say, because people or members can be sensitive to the comment that was being made. The thing about it.....I wasn't even the first member to call out Hi-tec, so other members had a problem with it also. I just took it to the next level. Any way if your going to be at the next Maryland /DC meet I will be there Kenny
Old 08-02-2006, 09:13 PM
not vtech... VTEC!!!

Hey Kenny.....you F!@?ing Fag, I'm not going to say anything else to you. Just remember that if you attend any meet I will be there. Once again I apologize for the way how this thread went, but some people should think and that includes myself before they post there comments. Some members might take offense to whats being said and this is not about the 20 inch rims, its about the comment ghetto. I know for a fact several members are of different ehthic background that have 20's. We should be little more cautious in what we say, because people or members can be sensitive to the comment that was being made. The thing about it.....I wasn't even the first member to call out Hi-tec, so other members had a problem with it also. I just took it to the next level. Any way if your going to be at the next Maryland /DC meet I will be there Kenny
just a heads up... I will be at every meet and I'm the guy who drives the silver TL.

peace!
Old 08-02-2006, 10:01 PM
Instructor

WoW. I'm glad I was born a woman. I don't understand why men must be so childish sometimes and use such offensive language. While some may be offended by the term "ghetto" it is commonly used by many. I don't think the term was used to offend anyone on this site. Yall come down on someone for using the term when if you look over half this site you will see the word "ghetto". Also why must yall be so hateful to one another. I thought we were all Acura fans and we were on here to talk about Acura TLs. If you can not handle someone's opinion then you shouldn't read the posts on this site. That's what it is here for to get advise and seek opinions. You must be ready for something that you may not like. Please for those who feel the need to act immature ... stop ... it is people like yall who will have this site shut down when it becomes overwhelmed by arguments like this. And for the men/boys on this site please remember to watch your language - there are a few ladies on here. Would you treat your mother or sister like that? No you would protect them from trash like this. At least show some respect to others - if you can't do that I would say you are not a true man. Bite your tongue and move on. Just my thoughts on all this.
Old 08-02-2006, 11:17 PM
Racer

WoW I seriously would have thought this thread to b locked by now.....
:shakehead Where has this thread gone??

Oh and KatyTL not all men act that way
Old 08-02-2006, 11:34 PM
Instructor

It's nice to hear not all that men are that way. However you must prove it for me to believe it. I would have thought grown adults would have been much more respectful and mature than this however I was wrong. I hope we can all learn from this and grow from this. I hope everyone involved can read over this in a few days and see how childish they acted and move on.
Old 08-02-2006, 11:35 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by YoungnTLDrivr
WoW I seriously would have thought this thread to b locked by now.....
:shakehead Where has this thread gone??

Oh and KatyTL not all men act that way

By the way nice to see another youngin' driving an Antracite TL - good taste as I drive the same.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:56 AM
VS#03

just a heads up... I will be at every meet and I'm the guy who drives the silver TL.

peace!
Not the silver TL but the weak ass silver TL with no Mods, rest to sure your going to pay for all that was said. Oh yeah I'll be there with the RRP with 20's, dude your going to wish that you didn't f!@? with me. You're a tough guy and you want to stand up to me......thats nice I respect that, but is it worth getting f!@? up over it sometime in the future. This could off been avoided......I myself said I was going to leave it alone, but you had to edge me on. The thing about it this site is for people for that have a love for the cars, to gain info and to give info, basically to chat. I love my car and I like to this site and this is not the place to air or B.S. issues. Kenny I'll be the bigger man and apologize for this nonsense and put this to bed now. If you agree with this, I agree with it also. This isn't good for other members to see the type of behavior that is being displayed on the forum. So lets put it to bed and we'll handle this like men when we see each other at any up coming meets, I'll be there. Also I'll extend the invitation to come down to Jerzey Aug 19, Ron Jon is sponsoring this meet.....BBQ and he will be raffling of a set of 19's oh my bag you like 17's or 18's is your limit. Maybe if you win Ron could exchange for 18's. Heah leave it alone now if you don't mind this is not the place for this. We have one of the best selling vehicle on the market, this should say something for the both of us. Life is short.....enjoy your TL, I can't believe I consume my whole day with this B.S. never again!!!!. To all the members on this thread I once again apologize for this behavior.
Old 08-03-2006, 01:09 AM
VS#03

[QUOTE=KatyTL]WoW. I'm glad I was born a woman. I don't understand why men must be so childish sometimes and use such offensive language. While some may be offended by the term "ghetto" it is commonly used by many. I don't think the term was used to offend anyone on this site. Yall come down on someone for using the term when if you look over half this site you will see the word "ghetto". Also why must yall be so hateful to one another. I thought we were all Acura fans and we were on here to talk about Acura TLs. If you can not handle someone's opinion then you shouldn't read the posts on this site. That's what it is here for to get advise and seek opinions. You must be ready for something that you may not like. Please for those who feel the need to act immature ... stop ... it is people like yall who will have this site shut down when it becomes overwhelmed by arguments like this. And for the men/boys on this site please remember to watch your language - there are a few ladies on here. Would you treat your mother or sister like that? No you would protect them from trash like this. At least show some respect to others - if you can't do that I would say you are not a true man. Bite your tongue and move on. Just my thoughts on all this.[/QUOTE

I agree......I'm sorry for offending you.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:58 AM
Racer

Is there a reason that K-Shawn is still allowed to be a member after using nearly every offensive term known ? Add to that that he is basically challenging people to meet up with him so he can show how "tough" he is.

Sounds like this guy has some anger issues.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:10 PM
gt1
` . ' . SUV haterrr

I heard that people with large SUVs are trying to compensate for size of their penises, and from this thread it seems that people with large wheels are trying to compensate for their IQ test results.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:11 PM
Trucki!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Adamo0926
Is there a reason that K-Shawn is still allowed to be a member after using nearly every offensive term known ? Add to that that he is basically challenging people to meet up with him so he can show how "tough" he is.

Why don't you just leave it alone like he has asked. Looks like all of you are to blame for even fighting on the internet. Its stupid....... Ron please lock this thread and you guys can continue to bicker through pm's if you so wish.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:17 PM
gt1
` . ' . SUV haterrr

Not the silver TL but the weak ass silver TL with no Mods, rest to sure your going to pay for all that was said...
I think that kennyc has more than enough respect in TL community, for example because of this: https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132654
What is your contribution, Shawn?
Old 08-03-2006, 12:58 PM
VS#03

Originally Posted by gt1
I think that kennyc has more than enough respect in TL community, for example because of this: https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132654
What is your contribution, Shawn?
Know I said I was going to leave it alone but my contribution 1:wheels 2: Tein SS Coilovers 3:edfc 4: next week Honda Accord Top Hats to fit Greddy Strut Bar 5:Rear camberkit along with Comptech RSB 6:Injen CAI 7: Next Week install Chome engine intake cover and much more. Read the threads Hot RRP TL etc etc etc.
Old 08-03-2006, 01:00 PM
VS#03

Originally Posted by gt1
I heard that people with large SUVs are trying to compensate for size of their penises, and from this thread it seems that people with large wheels are trying to compensate for their IQ test results.
It's funny.....because I have and LUV also Lexus 04 Rx330.
Old 08-03-2006, 01:20 PM
VS#03

Originally Posted by Adamo0926

Adam.....why aren't you getting on the other members for there actions. This all started because of a derogitory remark (ghetto) and it was taken the wrong by me and other members on the thread. Think about it......If you're rolling 20's that's ghetto. I can't speak for anybody else but the few members that I know that have 20's are of other ethnic backgrounds. Me being a black american would rather not be referred to as ghetto, read page 1 of this thread....other members took offense to the statement not just only me. Granted I was wrong for my actions and I apologize to you and the other members that were involve but we need to be more sensitive to the things that we post on the thread. Ex. That's like me saying if you rolling 18 inch A-spec wheels (That's too conservative stop being a cracker). Now if you read that statement you might have beem offended by that statement and that's how I took the statement on page 1.
Old 08-03-2006, 01:29 PM
アキュラ 力

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Old 08-03-2006, 01:29 PM
Oderint dum metuant.

Received 534 Likes on 446 Posts

This is still going on? I would've thought a would've shown up handing out vacations by now...
Old 08-03-2006, 01:32 PM
Racer

That's like me saying if you rolling 18 inch A-spec wheels (That's too conservative stop being a cracker).
I would actually find that statement amusing.

As for the term "ghetto", it probably is a bit offensive. But I think it's used in the context of something being a little too over the top, too much bling if you will. I find it interesting that things that are characteristics of certain people and places are now labeled as "stereotypes". People and places have certain things that are particular to them....that's just a fact. I don't think "ghetto" makes a distinction between white or black....there are whites, hispanics, etc that live in a place that people might label a "ghetto". And there does seem to be a "ghetto" look to some or the cars they drive....a la huge azz rims, lots of chrome, spinners, gold emblems, etc. Now that is not good or bad, it's just being described as a "ghetto" look. Some people might like that look, others might think it's way too loud. I really don't think the way it's used on here is a racial issue.
Old 08-03-2006, 03:34 PM
Instructor

K-Shawn please don't think I'm coming at you directly but I wanted to share my thoughts with you. I would like to first off thank you for your apology. As for this whole "ghetto" term that started this whole thing...
I'm 99.9% positive the term "ghetto" used in this post was in no way a racial comment. I know me personally I will drive down the road or walk through a store and so "Oh my gosh - Ghetto!". I say that about whites, blacks, Hispanics, Asians whoever. When I say that I'm not calling out one ethnic background I'm just saying their taste to me is total too much or not enough. This here is MY opinion and I'm free to speak my opinion. I wouldn't go up to someone and say hey by the way you know you are ghetto because .... No you keep your negative thoughts to yourself. As our parents always say - If you can't say something nice don't say it at all. However this web site is meant for your positive and negative feedback. I don't think when people leave negative feedback it is to upset anyone just kind of get an overview on how people think about different modifications to their cars. We all like different things that's what makes us unique. We are all on here to learn things, teach things, and get advise / opinions. Everything said on this web site should be said out of love and in a positive way - even if it is something negative you can still say it in a positive manner (such as... 20" rims are not my thing. However if you like it go for it!). We all need to support each other here. Okay so I will stop preaching but my last tid bit for you K-Shawn ... Please, your thing says you are 34 it's time to show everyone you are in deed a 34 year old man. Leave this alone. If people keep going on about be the bigger man here and walk away. There is no need for you to reply to this trash. You are 34 be grown up and let it fly off your back - we are all better than this. You don't need to prove yourself to anyone - no one here needs to. We all are driving the same car so therefore no one needs to be comparing who has better mods, who has spent more money, or who's ride is more "ghetto" than someone else. I'm asking you - in hopes you can respect a lady on this - please let whoever else wants to talk trash - talk trash - just laugh it off and go on with your day. I'm sure your a wonderful person and I know you can show your true age and maturity by walking away. Hope to see you around on another post.