20" Dubs 245/35/20 Sumitumo!!! FIRE

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2005, 08:52 PM
Team Anthracite Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mclarenf3387
Xzibit just called, he wants his spinners back.
Come on! Xzibit has better taste than that!

"I'll take the most ghetto ______ for $1000 please, Alex"
"The answer is: It's the most ghetto TL on the Acurazine forum"
"What is J Hood's sorry lookin' TL"

Originally Posted by carlost
wow! that is absolutely fucking retarded. the best picture is the one with the $20 bills. lol, you are such a retard. it's like you have the mentality of a 16yr old.
I don't think even 16 year olds would do something like that.....
Old 07-15-2005, 08:53 PM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

YOU ARE RIGHT! WE SHOULD LIGHT YOUR HOOD ON FIRE!!!
Old 07-15-2005, 09:00 PM
Drifting

Received 30 Likes on 16 Posts
bling BLANG

PS lets get a pic of that girl in front of the car...
Old 07-15-2005, 09:02 PM
Drifting

hahahahha i just noticed the 20$ bills...you should have changed in that $200 for 2 $100 bills, and put a bunch of singles in the middle..that would have been PIMP.

also, there is NO WAY IN HELL that is a 3 inch lip. maybe 2", and even that is pushing it.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:09 PM
ASP
Earl Shod

That would be impossible without Photoshop.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:46 PM
Burning Brakes

How do you like those tires? I have the same on my car. I don't know if I'm feelin the wheels. A little to busy for me. I like that you went with the chrome, just not a spinners fan.
Old 07-15-2005, 10:32 PM
tuning / modding newbie.

this is the funnest thread in a while...

wait wait...

this thread is crack!

they should have applications for TL ownership.
Old 07-16-2005, 09:54 AM
Racer

Old 07-16-2005, 01:56 PM
Oderint dum metuant.

Received 534 Likes on 446 Posts

I like chrome, but that is ridiculous...but, so long as you're happy, that's what counts...
Old 07-16-2005, 07:11 PM
Dang.

Originally Posted by car_lost
the best picture is the one with the $20 bills.
Old 07-16-2005, 08:00 PM
Now with i-Vtec

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Dude I think you are supposed to be over at pimp my ride not here. First off a set of quality wheels such Fikse, HRE, I-forged, Kinesis, VOLK, Work or Advan's will ow3n you in the looks category any day of the week. So you paid $4000 for some rims and?

Old 07-16-2005, 08:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 85 Likes on 37 Posts
So i was driving down the road the other day, adn I saw a 99 TL with spinners on it, the TL was run down, had a bad paint job, the tint was self done, so it had lots of bubbles in it. Anyways the spinners had huge dollar signs on it, it looked like they came straight from the swap meet. Wish I had a camera!
Old 07-16-2005, 08:52 PM
HOOD FIRE

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Hahah...ok Ok...just What I Expected

That's Fine...i Will Shut All Of U Up Wit The Video's...hands Down. Just Tell Me How To Put Them On Here???

U Guys Act Like I Bought Some Cheap Knockoff Dubs....they Are Pure, Something U Would See In A Video...

From My Position...why Go Sporty Or Racin Wit The Tl Like Everyone Else On This Site Does...follow The Leader Crap!!! Everybody I Know In Ct Was Like Ohhh U Are Puttin Spinner On.. Dubs Too...i Don't Know Man...haha I Have People Tellin Me Everyday I Killed It..that Is A Hot Azz Whip!!! They Fit Perfect!!! Who Says Spinners Can Only Go On Suvs...nobody!!! U See The Whip In Person Wit The Chrome Absolutely Blindin, U Will Think Different.

Like I Said Before, Not Everybody Can Put real Spinners On There Tl, That Is One Reason I Did It. This Car Stands Alone.

If U Can Honestly Say Itz Garbage After U See The Video...suit Yourself, But I Have Not Been Told That From About 300 Peoples So Far In 2 Weeks...

I Will Answer And Come Back @ All Of U...so Many People On This Site Have The Cheapest And Ugliest Rims....why Get A $35k Whip And Put Cheap Azz $1000-2000 Rims On It...mad Heads Have A Tl.'s..u Have To Make Your Car Stand Out From The Rest, The Rims Make A Car!!! I've Seen About 5 Hot Whips On This Site..that Is About It!!!

I Love How People Hate...the More U Hate...the More I Know They Are Dope And U Are Just Jealous, Cuz U Can't Cop' Em!!!

For Whoever Said It Is Not A 3" Lip...i Will Put The Tape Measure On The Rims And Show U For A Fact....don't Hate!!! I Go For Style And Show...not Racing Crap!!! Tint's, Rims, Kit...itz All Good...and If U Don't Have The Navi In Your Tl..i Should not Even Hear From U!!! I Give Props To All The A-spec Owners...i Went All Aftermarket...acura Wanted 4 G's...please Get It All For 2500...only Have The Falken Suspen...left To Put On..then It Is A-spec.

Everybody Was Just Scared To Go Wit The 20"'s And Chrome Cuz Oh They Might Not Fit And People Won't Like Them...hahahah All I Get Is Daps...

And U Want B*tches In These Pics...got Plenty Playa...just Tell Me How Many And The Pics Will Be Up This Week!!!

Come @ Me Wit Trash Talkin...i'm Here...not Gonna Hide...

The Videos Will Show You Little Girls...these Windmillz Look Ill

Hood
Old 07-16-2005, 09:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by J Hood Holla
That's Fine...i Will Shut All Of U Up Wit The Video's...hands Down. Just Tell Me How To Put Them On Here???

U Guys Act Like I Bought Some Cheap Knockoff Dubs....they Are Pure, Something U Would See In A Video...

From My Position...why Go Sporty Or Racin Wit The Tl Like Everyone Else On This Site Does...follow The Leader Crap!!! Everybody I Know In Ct Was Like Ohhh U Are Puttin Spinner On.. Dubs Too...i Don't Know Man...haha I Have People Tellin Me Everyday I Killed It..that Is A Hot Azz Whip!!! They Fit Perfect!!! Who Says Spinners Can Only Go On Suvs...nobody!!! U See The Whip In Person Wit The Chrome Absolutely Blindin, U Will Think Different.

Like I Said Before, Not Everybody Can Put real Spinners On There Tl, That Is One Reason I Did It. This Car Stands Alone.

If U Can Honestly Say Itz Garbage After U See The Video...suit Yourself, But I Have Not Been Told That From About 300 Peoples So Far In 2 Weeks...

I Will Answer And Come Back @ All Of U...so Many People On This Site Have The Cheapest And Ugliest Rims....why Get A $35k Whip And Put Cheap Azz $1000-2000 Rims On It...mad Heads Have A Tl.'s..u Have To Make Your Car Stand Out From The Rest, The Rims Make A Car!!! I've Seen About 5 Hot Whips On This Site..that Is About It!!!

I Love How People Hate...the More U Hate...the More I Know They Are Dope And U Are Just Jealous, Cuz U Can't Cop' Em!!!

For Whoever Said It Is Not A 3" Lip...i Will Put The Tape Measure On The Rims And Show U For A Fact....don't Hate!!! I Go For Style And Show...not Racing Crap!!! Tint's, Rims, Kit...itz All Good...and If U Don't Have The Navi In Your Tl..i Should not Even Hear From U!!! I Give Props To All The A-spec Owners...i Went All Aftermarket...acura Wanted 4 G's...please Get It All For 2500...only Have The Falken Suspen...left To Put On..then It Is A-spec.

Everybody Was Just Scared To Go Wit The 20"'s And Chrome Cuz Oh They Might Not Fit And People Won't Like Them...hahahah All I Get Is Daps...

And U Want B*tches In These Pics...got Plenty Playa...just Tell Me How Many And The Pics Will Be Up This Week!!!

Hood
Videos? you must have seen the swap meet videos, I havent seen those on MTV
Old 07-16-2005, 09:13 PM
HOOD FIRE

Hahha...can't Afford Them Spanky

PEEP THE SITE...WHAT'S A MATTER..CAN'T AFFORD ANYTHING ON THE SITE...

ENTER HI-BANDWITH...WATCH ALITTLE SHOW, U WILL SEE THEM IN MOTION

http://www.omegaluxurywheels.com/

ONLY BALLERS CAN BE PIMPZ...FAT JOE, ZAB, KAM, MIKE BIBBY

I LUV HOW U GUYS GET TIGHT...MAKES ME SMILE...CUZ I KNOW U R HEATED..

HOOD
Old 07-16-2005, 09:23 PM
Silky Smooth

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
bro, you really need to understand that those wheels are too powering for the car. 20's ok, chrome spinners ok, but that specific model makes the car way to overpowering. If you dont think I have any class, check out my car.

Bottom line is that if you like them, than forget everybody else, because that is teh goal, to like YOUR car. Peace
Old 07-16-2005, 09:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Class being the key word, I dont care what the swap meet charges for those rims, they wouldnt look good on a TL.................period.
Old 07-16-2005, 09:35 PM
HOOD FIRE

Lokius

Your car was one of the top 5...it's dope...clear corners and rims!!! kills it...itz fire...mad props to u

i like overpowering!!! haha

I am sayin people are like oh...itz a TL..some have no idea the inside and the technology the car comes with...you need to hit them wit the rims down the road in my opinion...

hood
Old 07-16-2005, 09:39 PM
'99 Acura 3.2TL

Hood
My guess is people either tell you they like the rims cuz they dont want to hurt your feelings, or they're all like you, GHETTO

I would love to see those wheels in person, and have them tested for quality.... yep, i have 1600$ wheels on my car (SSR GT1), proven to be great lightweight wheels.., i guess im dumb, right..

oh btw, i dont hate cuz im jealous, no fucking way, im hating cuz im DISTURBED by your stupidity.

and what'S that crap about not having Navi?? there are 150 000$ cars out there with no navi system, i guess they're ghey too?

do us all a favor and go back to your ghetto.
Old 07-16-2005, 09:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by @cUr@-TL
My guess is people either tell you they like the rims cuz they dont want to hurt your feelings, or they're all like you, GHETTO

I would love to see those wheels in person, and have them tested for quality.... yep, i have 1600$ wheels on my car (SSR GT1), proven to be great lightweight wheels.., i guess im dumb, right..

oh btw, i dont hate cuz im jealous, no fucking way, im hating cuz im DISTURBED by your stupidity.

and what'S that crap about not having Navi?? there are 150 000$ cars out there with no navi system, i guess they're ghey too?

do us all a favor and go back to your ghetto.

Old 07-16-2005, 10:02 PM
HOOD FIRE

If U Have Navi-you Won't

BUY ANOTHER CAR WITHOUT ONE...BOTTOM LINE!!! SPEND THE EXTRA 2G....IT'S WORTH ALOT MORE THAN THAT IN THE LONG RUN...ASK ANY NAVI OWNER..CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT NOW!!!

hey, let's get racin wheels...for what...alittle bit of handling!!! You will still get smoke by a 350Z or a G35...and i am a huge TL fan..but itz true...You have to do soooo much if u go performance!!! alot of engine work and everything else..itz a waste of time if u just get wheels and alittle intake...waste of money...GO BIG OR GO HOME...R U RACIN THOSE WHEELS ON A TRACK!!! GOOD CALL COLE TRICKLE!!!

HOOD
Old 07-16-2005, 10:42 PM
tuning / modding newbie.

you know i just saw the video, hood's right. the spinners bring a lot of life to the car that wasn't there before. i didn't believe it till i saw it in action, actually gives the TL a whole new demention. congrats on your choice of wheels...

fuck that. i lie.

that was some of the stupidest shit i've ever seen. seriously. but i have shown everyone the pictures... i think one of my friends choked because he was laughing so hard.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:52 PM
tuning / modding newbie.

CRACK!!!! man dat is whIp! DoN't HaTe!!! i rather ride this.... LOLOLOLOLOLO

"whatever whatever! i do what i want!" -eric cartman.
Old 07-16-2005, 11:55 PM
Instructor

Im Speechless...

Ok I lied too...to tell you the truth man I don't think anyone would care that much if you weren't so insulting to people with opinions as well as the English language...Ive never seen a z used in so many words...The rims ares silly,imo, on a SUV, car, or a firetruck...whatever...Do your thing and have fun with it but dont expect to not get hosed when you come at people like you have
Old 07-17-2005, 12:18 AM
tuning / modding newbie.

Originally Posted by levyfresh
Im Speechless...

Ok I lied too...to tell you the truth man I don't think anyone would care that much if you weren't so insulting to people with opinions as well as the English language...Ive never seen a z used in so many words...The rims ares silly,imo, on a SUV, car, or a firetruck...whatever...Do your thing and have fun with it but dont expect to not get hosed when you come at people like you have
Old 07-17-2005, 12:37 AM
tuning / modding newbie.

i think they should allow reposessions of cars for bad taste... LOL
__________________________________________________ __________
::knock knock::

yo dis iz hood, wat u want?

uh yeah, this is Acura, we're gonna have to come and pick up your car

wat up wit dat? i b makin' paymentz. i b payin fo dis whip.

um... yeah... your style sucks, we can't have you representing acura. but in consideration, we have made arrangement at a local hyundai dealership to help select your new car. have fun.

WAT?!?! YO MAN! Y U CLOWNING MEH? MEH WHIP IS CRACK!

what?...

ok i'm done.... do whatever you want, but don't walk around here like your the sh1t. practice a little humility and humbleness....
Old 07-17-2005, 12:59 AM
Team NightHawk VP

...only Have The Falken Suspen...left To Put On..
maybe im just ignorant, but since when did falken make suspension for the tl?
Old 07-17-2005, 01:04 AM
tuning / modding newbie.

Originally Posted by cliff
maybe im just ignorant, but since when did falken make suspension for the tl?
you're not ignorant, he doesn't know what he's talking about.
Old 07-17-2005, 01:11 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by njzprettyboy
bling BLANG

No girl looking like that would be hanging near that thing! Geez, I live in CT too. Now I'm embarrassed. Believe me guys, the rest of the CT cars don't look like that. Must be from Bridgeport.....
Old 07-17-2005, 07:55 AM
Now with i-Vtec

Originally Posted by levyfresh
Im Speechless...

He's ghetto what else do you expect? He thinks his car is the shit and that everyone will be sweating some played out as spinners. Spinners were played out after 1 year and I am so glad for that.

The TL is a sport luxury sedan not a race car he is right about that one thing.
Old 07-17-2005, 08:42 AM
HOOD FIRE

Yeah Yeah Yeah

KEEP THEM COMIN...FALCON...sorry, was thinkin about your sorry rims..hahah

THE VIDEO IS ALMOST DONE...HERE'S TWO CENTS MAYBE U GUYS CAN AT LEAST SHINE YOUR RIMS WIT THE DOUGH..."GOOD LOOKIN" I KNOW

HOOD
Old 07-17-2005, 09:43 AM
Now with i-Vtec

Old 07-17-2005, 10:06 AM
Drifting

haha, man u think omega wheels are good? they are 1 piece cast wheels. Just like diablo, giovanna...they find ppl who dont know shit bout wheels to buy there shit, and make a huge profit. the spinners that you have are just like the spin-tek style spinners...adapters, not really intergrated into the wheel like Davin wheels. Only difference is, yours come from the factory with the adapter. pretty gay if you ask me. you should have gone with a nice chrome 3-piece wheel. dont worry, those are expensive too...around $1100/wheel for some of the nicer ones.

PS-Ill believe the 3 inch lip comment when you show the measuring tape. until than,
Old 07-17-2005, 10:17 AM
Drifting

dude, just checked the price on those...they can be had for like $2400/for a set of 4. That is a fucking joke man. You should have copped some asanti wheels or something like that....
Old 07-17-2005, 12:15 PM
'99 Acura 3.2TL

hahaaa the dude is getting owned.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:25 PM
Now with i-Vtec

Well at least he doesn't have to worry about anybody stealing his ugly ass rims.
Old 07-17-2005, 10:34 PM
HOOD FIRE

first of all..all you fags are coons!!!

second..yeah 2400 for rims coons..then 250 each tire and shipping....4G..i am sorry you bought from walmart..free shippin...coons!!!

Dont' be tight...video is fire..tuff break coons

hood
Old 07-17-2005, 10:38 PM
HOOD FIRE

Don't Hate Coons!!!!

Tuff Break Nigga

Hood
Old 07-17-2005, 10:40 PM
Drifting

HAHA-$250/tire for Sumitomo...you got ripped bro..sorry to say...

I got a rear CT strut bar if you want for sale, only $500...let me know

And about my not being able to afford those rims....my new rims on order were $1100/wheel. PLUS tires.

"so come holla at me coon"

(whatever that means!)

EDIT: I just realized, 2400(rims) + 1000(tires) = 3400. you paid $600 for shipping/mounting balancing......damn bro- I am definately not a big enough baller to afford 6 bills for shipping...so yeah, you got me

That CT rear sway was acutally $700. let me know
Old 07-17-2005, 10:47 PM
HOOD FIRE

tuff break coon

YOUR GAY!!! NICE WHIP...HAHA

Quick Reply: 20" Dubs 245/35/20 Sumitumo!!! FIRE