WTF-not again :( *VIDEO INSIDE*

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 07:46 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts
WTF-not again :( *VIDEO INSIDE*

Okay so since Saturday it's been raining in jersey and as most of you know my car has been having problems with a water leak for almost a year now. This company called "the water doctor" fixed my car and it was good for about 7 months, they said the leak was coming from the windshield. Couple weeks back beginning of march my car was back at the dealer for having the same symptoms as 7 months ago but this time the car left me stranded at work. The water doctor took a look at my car and said the sunroof drain tube was clogged up. They unclogged it Got my car back and all good. Now Saturday I noticed the car acting kinda of funny. And all of a sudden the tpms system error shows up on the dash and I already knew what that meant, the fuse box was getting wet again and that's always how it starts it gives me the tpms system error. Well my cars back at the dealer today but I wanted to show you guys what my car does.

Be aware this is with no keys In the ignition everything's completely off, the only way in stopping this By disconnecting. In this video you'll see the fuse box under the dash ticking and behind the dash and inside the engine bay. And although you can't hear it my door locks are unlocking and locking by themselves. Again this is the car by itself, no keys in ignition. When ticking is occurring and I try to turn on the car it tries to turn over but it doesnt. After everything dries and there's no ticking the car turns on fine but something will not work. Like the tpms, and key fob.

Here's the video
Old 04-02-2012, 08:24 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by **WhItE-aNgEl**
Okay so since Saturday it's been raining in jersey and as most of you know my car has been having problems with a water leak for almost a year now. This company called "the water doctor" fixed my car and it was good for about 7 months, they said the leak was coming from the windshield. Couple weeks back beginning of march my car was back at the dealer for having the same symptoms as 7 months ago but this time the car left me stranded at work. The water doctor took a look at my car and said the sunroof drain tube was clogged up. They unclogged it Got my car back and all good. Now Saturday I noticed the car acting kinda of funny. And all of a sudden the tpms system error shows up on the dash and I already knew what that meant, the fuse box was getting wet again and that's always how it starts it gives me the tpms system error. Well my cars back at the dealer today but I wanted to show you guys what my car does.

Be aware this is with no keys In the ignition everything's completely off, the only way in stopping this By disconnecting. In this video you'll see the fuse box under the dash ticking and behind the dash and inside the engine bay. And although you can't hear it my door locks are unlocking and locking by themselves. Again this is the car by itself, no keys in ignition. When ticking is occurring and I try to turn on the car it tries to turn over but it doesnt. After everything dries and there's no ticking the car turns on fine but something will not work. Like the tpms, and key fob.

Here's the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhiZy445MBM
Disconnecting the battery ***
Old 04-02-2012, 08:52 AM
Burning Brakes

Oh I forgot to mention. The fuse box is completely covered in plastic so I have no idea how water is getting inside, I took everything apart to see if I saw any signs of water on the plastic, there was no signs at all