Vsa light middle of cluster turned on

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 06:35 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vsa light middle of cluster turned on

Yea so today when I left school and made a left turn the VSA light in the middle of the clutser turned on. The VSA light is still on when i turn on and off the car?
Old 02-09-2007, 07:18 PM
Advanced

there is a dtc data trouble code stored in the pcm. you need to go to acura and get it checked.
Old 02-15-2007, 09:11 PM
Banned

So today I went to the dealer to drop of the car to sit in the cold and let them check the clicking noise Friday morning. I hope they could here it and fix it. Anyways, I tired to explain the lady that the traction control light is on with the VSA in the middle of the cluster when the car is parked. It started last week and keep going on and off when ever it felt liked it. She told me it's suppose to be on when I lose traction. I told her the triangle with exclamation point in the middle suppose to be on when I lose traction. However, the VSA light in the middle of the cluster isn't suppose to be on I said. Well guys I have a picture what im trying to explain.

Old 02-15-2007, 10:39 PM
Advanced

the vsa light is on and there is a proplem with in the tranny the other light comes on with the vsa if acura will not help you go to a nother acura od talk to another service adviser. it seames the one you talked to is a dumb ass. im just gona take a shot at fixing your car for you. the vsa light is set for a 3rd psi switch.i get that code on the v6 accords all the time.not realy a big deal just a bad sensior.keep poster with what they find.
Old 02-16-2007, 11:35 AM
Banned

3rdGenA-spec, thanks for the help and info.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:07 AM
Intermediate

My '05 TL has this issue right now. I've got an appt for Wednesday to have it checked out. I read another thread somewhere here that it was a bad sensor. That person also had an issue with not easily being able to shift the car out of park. My car is doing that too. I hope the local dealer can figure out what sensor is bad and replace it.

Please post back here if your dealer fixes your issue. I'd like to know what they did.
Old 03-05-2007, 11:10 AM
7th Gear

I had a similar issue, but also had the ABS light on with the VSA. They found that the speed sensing right front wheel sensor was faulty, code 3-11. They replaced it and now its working fine.
Old 03-09-2007, 03:07 PM
6th Gear

Angry VSA Light

Originally Posted by CedNBHTL
So today I went to the dealer to drop of the car to sit in the cold and let them check the clicking noise Friday morning. I hope they could here it and fix it. Anyways, I tired to explain the lady that the traction control light is on with the VSA in the middle of the cluster when the car is parked. It started last week and keep going on and off when ever it felt liked it. She told me it's suppose to be on when I lose traction. I told her the triangle with exclamation point in the middle suppose to be on when I lose traction. However, the VSA light in the middle of the cluster isn't suppose to be on I said. Well guys I have a picture what im trying to explain.

Hey, Thanks for the picture, thats exactly what is happening to me right now! I went to the dealership and told me it was the "yaw sensor" so it was replaced, after getting the car back and driving 5 miles, ITS BACK ON! so i gotta go back.. anyone know of what this really could be??
Old 03-09-2007, 03:09 PM
6th Gear

Angry

Originally Posted by gtoddh
My '05 TL has this issue right now. I've got an appt for Wednesday to have it checked out. I read another thread somewhere here that it was a bad sensor. That person also had an issue with not easily being able to shift the car out of park. My car is doing that too. I hope the local dealer can figure out what sensor is bad and replace it.

Please post back here if your dealer fixes your issue. I'd like to know what they did.

Same problem, dealer replaced the yaw sensor, but 5 miles after driving from service it came back on again, i wanted to shoot the fucking dashboard. so i gotta go back...
Old 03-09-2007, 04:19 PM
Intermediate

Dealer replaced the brake light switch in my car, solved the problem. No more VSA and ! lights, no more problems shifting out of park.

part # on the invoice is 36750-SJA-003.

You might mention this when you bring yours back in.