Powered Seats Not Working Properly?

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 12:16 AM
Youse Gots Sacked

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Powered Seats Not Working Properly?

hey guys...normally i don't use my seats to go this far up but today i noticed something...i have my seats set that so when i press the keyfob unlock...the seat goes all the way back so its easier for me to get in.....and then i hit memory 2 and it goes to my setting...but recently i had the urge to move the back part closer...so i move it closer and then it suddenly stops....mind you....the back part always moved all the way forward because at times i would move the front seats all the way to front so me and the girl could have some fun in the back seat..lol but anywho....i keep trying to move it forward and i hold it down...and it stops at a certain point...i let off the switch...and do it again...it starts moving about a half an inch....then it stops...i let off again....push it again...nothing happens...let off the switch...push it again....it moves about an inch....its kinda pissing me off...is there anything i myself am missing out on? loose wire? take it back to the dealer....under warranty? ive never had this problem before....is this because of the cold weather? has this happened to anyone else? any help would be greatly appreciated :-)
Old 12-12-2005, 07:28 AM
Administrator

Received 1,014 Likes on 577 Posts
The seats should work properly in any temperatore.

Definitely under warranty.

Take it to the dealer.