Part number for input shaft speed sensor

Old 10-13-2011, 08:38 PM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Part number for input shaft speed sensor

throwing p0717 code input shaft/mainshaft speed sensor circuit no signal. but cant find a part number for the sensor. been lookin on acurapartswarehouse.com and no luck

any help appreciated. all the other threads on this code have no part numbers
Old 10-26-2011, 07:38 PM
10th Gear

this is it 28810-PPW-013 PICK-UP ASSY. (TOYO) from acurapartswarehouse.com its located up top right behind the trans filter you need to remove the air box to get to it. fixed my cel
Old 11-09-2015, 11:05 AM
PTN
Instructor

i know this is old but i wanted to update the location of the sensor for other searching. when i was searching, it seemed like the only sensor that was being referred to was the one on top of the tranny. The one on top is actually the output shaft speed sensor. i had the blinking green D, VSA and Warning lights with code P0717 so i changed the top sensor. Afterwards, still had the same issue. After some more research, i found out that the sensor at the bottom front of the tranny (next to 3rd and 4th gear pressure switches) is actually the input shaft speed sensor. Changed that one and all is well again. Hope this helps someone that was confused like me.
Old 08-28-2017, 09:29 PM
1st Gear

Got mine fixed

After removing battery stand / casing
The black plug is the output sensor
Goot mine fixed by myself . You can either go below the front driver wheel area or like me I just took out the battery and stand , and there below you will see the sensor . I had to do that because my sensor was stuck and wasn't getting proper leverage to pull it out. Anyway after replacing the sensor my vsa, engine light and flashing D light stop immediately. The other info helped me a lot in that department . Reset the ECU by pulling out the 15amp fuse for a few minutes. There is a sensor just below the fuse box but that one is ge input sensor , just know the output sensor is below he tranny. Hope this help you guys .
Old 01-07-2020, 06:10 PM
2nd Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by PTN
i know this is old but i wanted to update the location of the sensor for other searching. when i was searching, it seemed like the only sensor that was being referred to was the one on top of the tranny. The one on top is actually the output shaft speed sensor. i had the blinking green D, VSA and Warning lights with code P0717 so i changed the top sensor. Afterwards, still had the same issue. After some more research, i found out that the sensor at the bottom front of the tranny (next to 3rd and 4th gear pressure switches) is actually the input shaft speed sensor. Changed that one and all is well again. Hope this helps someone that was confused like me.
What is the part number for the INPUT mainshaft speed sensor?? I cannot find it. I’ve changed the top output sensor already...
The following users liked this post:
raven929 (01-17-2020)