BARO Sensor Circuit ??

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2017, 09:11 AM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry BARO Sensor Circuit ??

Hey y’all , new to the group so just wanted to say cheers to the people in here and to the responses that i’ll be hopefully getting haha 🍻... Live in Chicago , drive a fully loaded 05 TL. Car was running fine till a couple days ago , started the car up and drove roughly a block away when the car started to misfire HORRIBLY. I would put it in “manual” to get the speed up a bit bc it was running low.. speed was hard to get up and the gas pedal wasn’t doing much - check engine light would come and go every 30 seconds, got to my garage and it’s been sitting there ever since. At first i thought it was my cylinder, so i started to take stuff apart to see whats what. Looking at the spark plugs , middle front one was in a pool (1/4”) in oil.. so i changed all the spark plugs and all of the coils including the spark plug tube seals (Grommet? i believe). matched everything up, lubed everything up, etc.. put everything back together (& yes oil does not leak into the plug anymore) and finally started the car... HOOORAH right? Well, no... car ran fine until you add gas to it, car then starts to misfire again and RPMS drop causing the car to automatically shut off. Like i said in the beginning the check engine light comes and goes so as soon as it popped up .. i scanned it (please check images for codes) .. i tried googling it to see what it means and what i need to do in order to fix it but don’t really understand much nor do i get much of a help from the answers that i saw , if anyone knows what the codes mean and what i need to do in order for my car to run fine again please let me know... Thanks in advance !
Attached Thumbnails BARO Sensor Circuit ??-7c539311-0905-48d1-9e20-e32266a380ac.jpeg   BARO Sensor Circuit ??-39388817-84f4-46f0-b562-3cf5d4730cda.jpeg   BARO Sensor Circuit ??-da7fb180-fa4a-4094-8008-5716d18fdce3.jpeg   BARO Sensor Circuit ??-5c1cabd6-707e-4d1c-9a2c-b6450d10cda2.jpeg