Annoying loud buzzing vibration

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2016, 08:01 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Annoying loud buzzing vibration

I have gone broke trying to fix the horrific vibration problem that I have no more ideas I'm posting here to see if someone recognize the problem and could be of any help. I have a 04 acura tl 160k miles ever since installing tein street advance coils and lowering the car I have encountered a annoying buzzing vibration coming from the passenger side and the buzz is loud , I have replaced both front cv axles, Both front wheel hubs and bearings. Last week my new driver side axle broke on me damaging my control arm and ball joint had those replaced as well but the buzzing sound still continues. It's random but it mostly appears during low speeds 20-30 mph but not all the time , When I'm on a freeway and lower my speed to exit as well and when u first turn the car sometimes and put it in drive. I have run out of ideas on how to fix this problem i have 4 cross slotted drilled rotors I installed about 8 months ago. Only thing i can think of that needs changing are the brakes which are a month overdue but i don't believe that there causing the problem. If anybody can please help and give suggestions.
Old 03-17-2016, 08:08 PM
Intermediate

forgot to mentoin i also installed 4 new tires all balanced and a new alignment still nothing
Old 03-17-2016, 09:56 PM
Intermediate

Bump
Old 03-18-2016, 08:55 PM
Intermediate

Anyone?