2007 Acura TL Type S Trunk Problems Please Help

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2017, 12:32 PM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 Acura TL Type S Trunk Problems Please Help

I have a 2007 Acura TL Type S and everything is great, but the trunk stopped opening when I press the button. My friend closed the trunk on his backpack buckle by accident, which before that it worked perfectly, but not anymore. I can go through the backseat and unlock the actual hatch but I can't click the button on my keys or in the button left of the steering wheel. I can here the trunk click when I press the button on the key, it's trying to unlock, but just won't.
Please help
Thanks Dalton
Old 08-13-2017, 01:57 PM
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Dalton775
I have a 2007 Acura TL Type S and everything is great, but the trunk stopped opening when I press the button. My friend closed the trunk on his backpack buckle by accident, which before that it worked perfectly, but not anymore. I can go through the backseat and unlock the actual hatch but I can't click the button on my keys or in the button left of the steering wheel. I can here the trunk click when I press the button on the key, it's trying to unlock, but just won't.
Please help
Thanks Dalton
It's worth a check but in my situation it was b/c I accidentally hit the switch in my glove compartment (no idea when) that prevented the trunk from opening. But since there was some buckle on latch impact, that would also be where the issue is...hopefully the former is the easy fix.