SAD SAD PICS!!!!!! 56k warning!!!!!! lots of pics

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 11:14 PM
Drifting

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts
Damn B..... You walked away from it, thats all that matters.

Never seen them use a crane to tow a car. I guess theres always a first!
Old 02-04-2008, 11:46 PM
AZ Community Team

Received 7,771 Likes on 4,342 Posts
Originally Posted by godizus
Damn dude...sux about car, but it's always good to see that the TL kept another driver safe. Good thing these cars retain value well...
x2

Old 02-04-2008, 11:49 PM
King of NYC

Received 216 Likes on 153 Posts
OMG thank God you are OK. Very sad to see the car being pulled up like a dead rat! Been a bad winter for TLs I tell ya. Painful pics!
Old 02-04-2008, 11:56 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
solid car -- good thing you are ok
Old 02-05-2008, 12:03 AM
2005 TL (7/07-8/29/09)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yikes! Glad you're not hurt. Time to go deer hunting.
Old 02-05-2008, 12:16 AM
Tri State ViP Crew

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
sh*t glad you are ok
Old 02-05-2008, 12:29 AM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
re

Good thing your OK! Very safe car as we can see
Old 02-05-2008, 12:50 AM
malissatem.com

curse of the NBP.. i forgot to mention that...
Old 02-05-2008, 01:07 AM
B A N N E D

RULE #1... you NEVER steer away from incoming animal.. that's what causes the accident :-(

RULE #2... Cars can always be fixed or replaced.. people can't. So it's always better to take on a deer head on and just fix up the car.

Also.. i'm glad you're safe.

^ But holy shit, this is the craziest pic i've ever seen.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:16 AM
07 NBP TL-S

holy shit is right... dang glad ur okay..

whats up with all these TL accidents lately? i'm so sad to see all these pics

ur car was cleann dang.. hope ur feeling alright bro
Old 02-05-2008, 01:20 AM
I have car ADD

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by johnr5

RULE #2... Cars can always be fixed or replaced.. people can't. So it's always better to take on a deer head on and just fix up the car.

im sorry John, but i get to differ

a deer can weigh between 600-1000lbs. hitting one head on, will certainly toss the deer into the windsheild, and can cause ever more serious damage to you or the car's occupants....

a squirrel, rabbit, cat.. whatever.. hit it.... an animal that weights approximately 1/4 of your vehicles weight.. i wouldnt do it...

important thing is that you are OK. believe me, these cars can really handle a beating. i've been in 2 serious collisions in my TL, and was never seriously injured
Old 02-05-2008, 01:26 AM
07 NBP TL-S

Originally Posted by BLACKURA_NY

a deer can weigh between 600-1000lbs. hitting one head on, will certainly toss the deer into the windsheild, and can cause ever more serious damage to you or the car's occupants....

a squirrel, rabbit, cat.. whatever.. hit it.... an animal that weights approximately 1/4 of your vehicles weight.. i wouldnt do it...

important thing is that you are OK. believe me, these cars can really handle a beating. i've been in 2 serious collisions in my TL, and was never seriously injured

That's really interesting...

has anyone hit a deer head on b4? i've dodged one before ..i was cursed that day..

same road.. dodged a deer and a cat/raccoon (couldn't make what it was cuz it was pretty dark) after like 5 mins from dodging the deer lol.

but ya, dodge or hit on? interesting. but i believe most ppl will dodge by insticts without thinking.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:31 AM
rebmeM deretsigeR

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Wow, glad to see your are okay.

As to the hitting the deer head on instead of steering away from it, I am reminded of a thread where a station wagon or SUV hit one dead on and the entire interior was covered in gore, not to mention the driver. Not something I would want to look at/be covered in.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:48 AM
Feenin on some 20's

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts
i'm glad u are OK! dayum.. she protected you good..........

wait for the 09 TL to come out! THEN make a decision.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:48 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
DAAAYYYUUUMMM!!!

WTF STUPID??? Man, that is some scary looking shit that turned out to be alright like a mofo!! You go boyyy!!! That's the type of shit to make ya wiggle ya fingers and toes afterwards...do a systems check! LOL! I bet Al tells you that you should've done that tow bar mod!

Killer avatar? Fish bait pic...that shit is wild! Glad you aiight homie! Fucking TL is a tank ya heard!!
Old 02-05-2008, 02:19 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Must be scary hanging out in that ditch at 1:15am waiting for the cops to come eh? lol
Glad you're ok. you shoulda tried braking (to at least slow down the car abit) and use the handbrake to swing the car sideways, hitting the deer with your tail or the passenger side rear, rather than driving yourself into a ditch.

Cuz that's what I did when I was in Texas last year to visit my relatives. I was driving my cousin's Accord on the highway. I saw a deer and I braked and pulled the e-brake swinging the car sideways and swiping the deer with the rear passenger side. I was really really scared atm, lol. Considering we rarely rarely ever see deers running on the highway in Canada.
Old 02-05-2008, 02:56 AM
I have car ADD

Hold your lunch in

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT HIT A DEER HEAD ON...

Old 02-05-2008, 02:57 AM
I have car ADD

i believe that to be a Chevy Trailblazer... a good.... 5000lbs ?? imagine our 3500lb Acura TL, with a lower body and ground clearance....
Old 02-05-2008, 03:13 AM
9.5+10.5 22m=Hella Flush

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Good to hear you are ok dude!!! It was painful checking out thoes pics you posted.
Old 02-05-2008, 03:31 AM
iDrink

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
WOW, very glad you made it out without injury. she was beautiful man *tear drops*
Old 02-05-2008, 05:00 AM
Make Nice, Not Rice

omg. holy sh*t..... i can't even express my feelings to that.. good thing your alright from a crash like that.
Old 02-05-2008, 05:25 AM
Green Tea

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts
Holy moly.....Glad you are ok Parth.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:26 AM
Three Wheelin'

i'm going to have to agree with blackura. i hit a deer going only 35 mph in an SUV (ML320), and it smashed my right headlight, bent my hood up, and crushed the right side of the fender. The deer managed to get up after the hit, and run away. I couldn't imagine hitting one at 65 mph.

Anyways, stupidfast, i'm glad to see you're ok. Thank God the TL is a safe car.

So you're going Euro? 335i in the works?? :wink:

edit: i love how darksom talks like he's black. but the way he does it, you can tell he's not. hahah
Old 02-05-2008, 06:45 AM
94 DC4 RS LSV/Turbo

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
did you check your pants after you got out, I would've pissed my pants

ps. get a tl-s dont get no euro trash, think comfort, value and reliability, you will leave 2/3 if you get euro or all 3 if you were to get a bmw
Old 02-05-2008, 06:54 AM
Tristate ViP Crew

i believe that to be a Chevy Trailblazer... a good.... 5000lbs ?? imagine our 3500lb Acura TL, with a lower body and ground clearance....

With a lower ground clearance the deer will go over the car, but regardless he came out alright
Old 02-05-2008, 08:10 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by Laxplaya11385
edit: i love how darksom talks like he's black. but the way he does it, you can tell he's not. hahah
Edit? You mean I was on your mind and you needed to go back and ADD to your original post to include me? Can you say :ghey:?? Dude you need to get over whatever it is about me that keeps you up at night!...like I really care if you think I'm black or not...now that is some crazy, weird, gay shit right there, cuz the last thing on my mind is another man and how he thinks, feels or what he is. Get a woman on your mind man, shit helps to keep the men off!

I bet I know what it is that's gotcha open tho, my having the hood for a background, and my having an intellectual mind at the same time. That shit got you confused like a mufukka huh man? Like Lil' Jon and shit! Haha...get your ass in line son, you ain't the first, but you still made a gay ass comment!

Nah playboy, if it's funny enough, I'll laugh, but you gotta do better than that last one...damn...one week sombody wanna "e-fight" me (which I thought was gay as shit too) and the next week somebody wanna question my blackness...can ya'll guess which part of the body I would show his weak ass to prove what color I am? Hell naw, not that...mufukka sound too gay, he might like it!! Hahahahahahaahahahahaha!
Old 02-05-2008, 08:21 AM
J35A8

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
WOW, glad you're OK though.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:32 AM
Racer

WOW.......Very sorry for the loss of a beautiful car, and like everyone, I am very glad you were able to walk away from a horrible accident.
I also agree with BLACKURA, hitting a dear at 65mph would of been much worst. And probably more traumatizing. Just like the pics he posted.
Best of luck with all the insurance cr@p, and best of luck with whatever your next ride will be, Keep us posted!
Old 02-05-2008, 08:48 AM
Nikon Neck Beard Krew

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Dude....
This so isnt cool. Sorry to see your car in this situation. The important thing is that you walked away unhurt.

If you still have stock suspension, i would at least see if your insurance dealer will let you swap them out. Others on AZine have posted about being able to do this in the past.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:59 AM
Oderint dum metuant.

Received 534 Likes on 446 Posts
Looks like you took one hell of a ride...glad you're ok. What do you intend to replace the TL with?
Old 02-05-2008, 09:09 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by darksom1
Edit? You mean I was on your mind and you needed to go back and ADD to your original post to include me? Can you say :ghey:?? Dude you need to get over whatever it is about me that keeps you up at night!...like I really care if you think I'm black or not...now that is some crazy, weird, gay shit right there, cuz the last thing on my mind is another man and how he thinks, feels or what he is. Get a woman on your mind man, shit helps to keep the men off!

I bet I know what it is that's gotcha open tho, my having the hood for a background, and my having an intellectual mind at the same time. That shit got you confused like a mufukka huh man? Like Lil' Jon and shit! Haha...get your ass in line son, you ain't the first, but you still made a gay ass comment!

Nah playboy, if it's funny enough, I'll laugh, but you gotta do better than that last one...damn...one week sombody wanna "e-fight" me (which I thought was gay as shit too) and the next week somebody wanna question my blackness...can ya'll guess which part of the body I would show his weak ass to prove what color I am? Hell naw, not that...mufukka sound too gay, he might like it!! Hahahahahahaahahahahaha!

Actually, on the contrary. I was reading this post last night, but then had an emergency call from first aid squad, didn't shut off my laptop, and ran out the door. Woke up this morning, finished reading what I started, clicked respond and submitted my reply. Realized that 10 other posted since last night and read the posts.

Then, i read your post, and decided to edit my post. It wasn't a stab at you man. I was just stating how you try to act black/thug/street and what not, but it shows in your choice of words that you're not.

And clearly, you were bothered by what i thought if you couldn't brush it off your shoulder. But instead, you chose to respond by questioning my sexual orientation. Good job making yourself look immature. And for the record, i'm straight, so no need to post up a pic of whatever you were going to post.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:10 AM
Racer

Holy Crap!! It's good to know you are okay, dead cars can be replaced
Old 02-05-2008, 09:13 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Actually, on the contrary. I was reading this post last night, but then had an emergency call from first aid squad, didn't shut off my laptop, and ran out the door. Woke up this morning, finished reading what I started, clicked respond and submitted my reply. Realized that 10 other posted since last night and read the posts.

Then, i read your post, and decided to edit my post. It wasn't a stab at you man. I was just stating how you try to act black/thug/street and what not, but it shows in your choice of words that you're not.

And clearly, you were bothered by what i thought if you couldn't brush it off your shoulder. But instead, you chose to respond by questioning my sexual orientation. Good job making yourself look immature. And for the record, i'm straight, so no need to post up a pic of whatever you were going to post. I don't happen to have a magnifying glass handy anyways.
So...lol...what am I supposed to do dude...go back and forth with you about this? About you wondering if I'm authentic or not? Like you are Black Moses or something? You look at too much tv man...The sexual orientation was a joke, but ok if you took it serious, you know how I am...I'll just read from now on...but make it funny...that last one was weak too...
Old 02-05-2008, 09:26 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by darksom1
So...lol...what am I supposed to do dude...go back and forth with you about this? About you wondering if I'm authentic or not? Like you are Black Moses or something? You look at too much tv man...The sexual orientation was a joke, but ok if you took it serious, you know how I am...I'll just read from now on...but make it funny...that last one was weak too...
I'm not questioning anything. I was just merely stating something i found to be humorous. Again, as i stated, i wasn't taking a stab at you. A lot of my friends act that way, and I laugh.

I wasn't trying to "e-fight" you, so let's just squash the situation and let the thread go back to what it's here for. Apologies to members and mods.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:30 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

And clearly, you were bothered by what i thought if you couldn't brush it off your shoulder. But instead, you chose to respond by questioning my sexual orientation. Good job making yourself look immature. And for the record, i'm straight, so no need to post up a pic of whatever you were going to post.
Oh yeah, I forgot to add...You are absolutely right - I am CLEARLY not a thug or street (thanks for the compliment), tho I am definitely 100% black. However, I wonder why you think I have to be black in order to be that way? Is this what you think of all black people? As far as the way I talk, that is my background, 100% as well. No fakin'! That way I talk that fucks you up, is how I talk when I chill or relax, as I have said so many times before, to others ignorant like yourself in here (AZ). I grew up in the hood, but I'm out of it now, with the mind that fucks you up and makes you think that stupid shit you said. Sad that you think people are incapable of diversity. Leave that movie depiction shit alone! It's real mofos out here with real minds that will fuck you up and stand over you and school you on their idiosyncrasies! Like me!

But, this thread is about dude's accident, I would school you on that big time (stereotypes), if it wasn't...so feel free to PM me...or not...
Old 02-05-2008, 09:34 AM
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Dinner Is Served!!!!! I think I just lost my lunch
Old 02-05-2008, 09:38 AM
Oderint dum metuant.

Received 534 Likes on 446 Posts
Somebody taking the $hit darksom spews seriously?!?!?! I think I've seen it all.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:39 AM
Detail Cars in Philly in

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
dam that sucks, glad you're ok tho. Hit me up if those wheels are in ok condition lol
Old 02-05-2008, 09:40 AM
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you are okay but were you on I-64 and I see you are a fellow Monarch and commuter. I was too.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:48 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by chill_dog
Somebody taking the $hit darksom spews seriously?!?!?! I think I've seen it all.
LOL!

OP, is that you on the side with the red jacket on?

Quick Reply: SAD SAD PICS!!!!!! 56k warning!!!!!! lots of pics