Photoshop Help

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005 | 02:55 PM
Intermediate

Photoshop Help

I would be much obliged if some of the photoshop guru's could help me out by putting the wheels below on the SSM TL below (sorry, i wanted to give props, but can't remember whose car it is). Thanks!

wheel:

SSM TL
Old 05-03-2005 | 05:24 PM
Zoom Zoom

Here ya go, they loookkk sweet,

Old 05-03-2005 | 06:40 PM
Instructor

Nice photoshop job.
Old 05-03-2005 | 07:57 PM
Pro

Hey, that's my SSM TL!!! lol...I miss my car dammit!!!
Old 05-03-2005 | 09:15 PM
Zoom Zoom

what happened to it, and you should get the rims i ps on there
Old 05-03-2005 | 09:15 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Jinen
Hey, that's my SSM TL!!! lol...I miss my car dammit!!!
what are you doing with the a-spec kit since you are suppose to be getting the ron jon kit. interested in selling it?
Old 05-03-2005 | 10:39 PM
Intermediate

Thumbs up Thanks!

notcreative,

thanks for the nice photoshop job!! i think they look good too. the deal is so good it's hard for me to pass it up.

jinen,

i couldn't remember for the life of me whose car that was in the pic otherwise i would have gave a shout out. i have the same sweet combo minus tint and decklid. great car!!
Old 05-03-2005 | 11:34 PM
Safety Car

those wheels look pretty. are you buying them from the audi? it won't fit if you are as the bolt pattern is different.
Old 05-04-2005 | 02:30 AM
.:KCCO:.

Originally Posted by notcreative

those rims look huge compared to the car. they would have to be like 22's those would def. rub like crazy.

i wonder if it would look as good if it were a smaller size, more realistic like 19's
Old 05-04-2005 | 07:08 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by caball88
what are you doing with the a-spec kit since you are suppose to be getting the ron jon kit. interested in selling it?
well initially when i bought the car in november 2003, i purchased the a-spec kit...and then the ronjon kit started happening in february 2005...and they are keeping my a-spec kit unfortunately...so i can't sell it...that was my plan initially to sell it off and make some $$$ but i can't do that anymore

notcreative:
well the reason why i miss my car is because i've been working with ronjon on developing the kit that you see pictures of on this form (usually on the top of the page)...and it's been since february that's its there and it's pisssing me off because they keep on delaying the f*cking project...so i haven't had my car for like 3 months!!! and they said that it would be about 2 and a half months...but i know it's going to take a lot longer knowing them
Old 05-04-2005 | 09:57 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Jinen
well initially when i bought the car in november 2003, i purchased the a-spec kit...and then the ronjon kit started happening in february 2005...and they are keeping my a-spec kit unfortunately...so i can't sell it...that was my plan initially to sell it off and make some $$$ but i can't do that anymore

notcreative:
well the reason why i miss my car is because i've been working with ronjon on developing the kit that you see pictures of on this form (usually on the top of the page)...and it's been since february that's its there and it's pisssing me off because they keep on delaying the f*cking project...so i haven't had my car for like 3 months!!! and they said that it would be about 2 and a half months...but i know it's going to take a lot longer knowing them
Dude, relax, i dumped in another $3500 out of pocket on top of the whole project for your ass to have the delays sped up by one measly week. Or we could have just settled for the small imperfect design characteristics and you would have had a half ass kit. one thing is for sure, it would have been better to just buy the damn car, use it and sell it, that would have been less of a hassle. Thanks anyway for offering your car, but we've learned a valuable lesson form this, delays are inevitable to achieve the highest quality.
Old 05-04-2005 | 11:30 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by rondog
Dude, relax, i dumped in another $3500 out of pocket on top of the whole project for your ass to have the delays sped up by one measly week. Or we could have just settled for the small imperfect design characteristics and you would have had a half ass kit. one thing is for sure, it would have been better to just buy the damn car, use it and sell it, that would have been less of a hassle. Thanks anyway for offering your car, but we've learned a valuable lesson form this, delays are inevitable to achieve the highest quality.
1 measly week? dude, it's about 4 weeks...almost a month...

May 22 - May 28 <--- 1 week
May 29 - June 4 <---- 2 weeks
June 5 - June 11 <--- 3 weeks
June 12 - June 18 <-- 4 weeks

And trust me when I say this but I, too, have learned a valuable lesson from this…it's very easy to say "relax" but I bet that if you were in my shoes, it would be very difficult to just "relax"....i could also bet you that if other people were in the same shoes as I am in, they would react in a VERY similar manner as i have...trust me man, it's not easy to just sit here and be like "it's kewl"...

but on the bright side of things, the kit looks awesome so we all thank you for your creative ideas and your ability to execute your concepts...

please don't take me wrong on this rondy...i have nothing against you or anyone here on this forum, but there is only so much patience/tolerance that i have...
Old 05-04-2005 | 06:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by notcreative

nice photoshop of your avatar with that hot woman
Old 05-04-2005 | 10:28 PM
Intermediate

The wheels are cheap, but I like them (I won't shell out $2,500 for the Advan Model 5). I would be buying the wheels brand new from edgeracing.com. They fit the TL and more importantly, clear the Brembo's. The rims look big because it's just a photoshop. I'd be getting 18's which I think is plenty big given the wheel design. The one's on the Audi are 18's as well.
Old 05-04-2005 | 11:16 PM
Safety Car

dang why they keeping the a-spec kit? figure they give that back to you since you did pay for that.
Old 05-05-2005 | 10:27 PM
Graphic/Web Designer

Not trying to step on anyone's toes here, just thought they might look a little better in proportion...

Old 05-09-2005 | 11:16 AM
Intermediate

relentless one,

thanks for your help! do you think you could photoshop using the single wheel pic? i think it looks brighter than the one in the fullshot. i'm starting to have second thoughts because of the color. thanks in advance!
Old 05-09-2005 | 11:48 PM
Graphic/Web Designer

No problem, here's the lighter rims on your car.

Old 05-10-2005 | 12:06 AM
.:KCCO:.

Originally Posted by RelentlessOne
No problem, here's the lighter rims on your car.

not being a punk... but would those be 16s? or 17?

mind makin em proportion to 19s?

i like those rims a lot.
Old 05-10-2005 | 08:13 AM
Intermediate

relentless one,

thanks and great job!! this is exactly how they would look (sans brembo brake dust). i think i'm going to go ahead and get 'em if i don't find anything else.

ayethetiense,

these rims only go up to 18. the design of the rim makes them look bigger than they are. If you look at the Audi S4 in my original post, those are 18's, but IMO, look like 19's. you can find them at edgeracing.com. i think the special ends on 5/16.