Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 05:34 PM
Glacier Frost Mica CL-S

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts
maybe its just me i think a lot a rsx owners switched to a WDP 3G
Old 11-04-2006, 06:53 PM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
Sweet man, I would've done the same switch. Apparently, to my parents, it's a waste of my money

So many things you can do with a Integra, it's a shame that the TSX is 95% Japanese and even shipped from Japan like the RSX, and there's really nothing you can do with the TSX, I want ARC products too
Old 11-04-2006, 07:40 PM
Safety Car

Received 148 Likes on 99 Posts
Originally Posted by JDM5lugHatch
Funny. The build Quality is better on this car than my TL and the part I know you are all jealous about is that the leather seems to be a better quality too.

You can't really look at it as a step backwards as they are 2 totally different cars. One is a luxury car the other is a sports car. A step backwards would be going to a fully loaded V6 accord. At least in my opinion.

Not to mention I am a JDM Whore and having a car like the TL that I can't buy anything JDM for was killing me. OMG JDM FTW!

The RSX is far from a sports car. It's a economical car with a strong engine. I know someone who had one and its quality is just as good as the TL. But you can tell by the dash, doors, etc that it was a step lower grade.
Old 11-04-2006, 08:44 PM
Now with i-Vtec

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by pimpin-tl
The RSX is far from a sports car. It's a economical car with a strong engine. I know someone who had one and its quality is just as good as the TL. But you can tell by the dash, doors, etc that it was a step lower grade.

Maybe a sports car isn't exactly what it is. Yet it is used widely in the racing scenes. It also has more racing heritage than a lot of other cars that are considered comparable. Also the 05-06's are as close to a Type R that we will ever see state side. Do you consider the Type R a sports car becuause most do as it's a stripped down beefed up chassis built for racing.

Also, how is the Type S even considered econonmical? The gearing on that car is no where built for economy. It's built for performance. I know insurance lists it in a different class because it cost me slightly more than the TL did.

I dunno if I would even say the 3GTL was up to par with quality like the Teg. In my TL the dash didn't line up and had huge uneven gaps when you opened the doors, it had the infamous air bag mark no matter how many times I went over it with 303, and those fake leather door panel inserts, headrests, and even the arm rest couldn't even be considered luxury.

Did it look pimp? Yes.

Did I get a lot of compliments on it? Yes.

Now don't get me wrong I miss a lot of creature comforts found in the TL too. For example, auto tilting mirrors, HIDs, Nav, power seats, Guage color, XM, bluetooth, and a few others. however, the car was just boring and like I said if I didn't mind starting all over with a $37k payment I would have just went ahead and purchased a 6 speed TL Type S.

I mean we could go on and on compairing the 2 for days. But why? I have personally owned both and a few owners on here that have made the switch from the RSX/Teg will see some of my points of view once they have owned their TL for 2 years or more like I did. Plus it's the move I wanted to make. While you may look at it as a downgrade I look at it in a totally different light. I mean that's your opinion. And you know what they say about Opinions.....
Old 11-04-2006, 09:26 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Don't make me hate the TL lol

Eh....G35 coupe in 1 year....
Old 11-05-2006, 12:55 AM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Received 810 Likes on 522 Posts
Your TL was very clean. I really liked what you did with it. If I wanted to modify my TL it would make a good inspiration. Your RSX looks good, you should join www.clubrsx.com there is a lot of good info on there.

Personally, I went the other direction. I came from an '04 RSX-S to an '06 TL 5AT. I felt I needed the change, I had a TL loaner for about a week and half when my RSX was at the dealer getting the leather replaced and I was very impressed with the TL auto. I test drove a 6MT TL and did not like the clutch at all, it caught very abruptly and was not as smooth as other four Honda MTs I've owned.

My DC5 was a great car that performed well with good fuel economy. I miss it at times since it was my second Integra (I had a '96 GSR too), but I just grew out of the image it portrayed.

With my TL, kids don't try to race me and dog me when I'm commuting to work and my overall mood is better. I'm a much calmer person driving this car.

Goodluck with your DC5 the whole JDM thing faded for me a few years back.
Old 11-05-2006, 01:14 AM
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Hapa DC5
Your TL was very clean. I really liked what you did with it. If I wanted to modify my TL it would make a good inspiration. Your RSX looks good, you should join www.clubrsx.com there is a lot of good info on there.

Personally, I went the other direction. I came from an '04 RSX-S to an '06 TL 5AT. I felt I needed the change, I had a TL loaner for about a week and half when my RSX was at the dealer getting the leather replaced and I was very impressed with the TL auto. I test drove a 6MT TL and did not like the clutch at all, it caught very abruptly and was not as smooth as other four Honda MTs I've owned.

My DC5 was a great car that performed well with good fuel economy. I miss it at times since it was my second Integra (I had a '96 GSR too), but I just grew out of the image it portrayed.

With my TL, kids don't try to race me and dog me when I'm commuting to work and my overall mood is better. I'm a much calmer person driving this car.

oh snap, i remember you from crsx. everything you said i totally agree. i also got rid of my rsx for an 06 tl at. test drove the 6spd first of course, thinking i'm getting the 6spd but the clutch felt weird to me. i've been driving stick for years now and was not comfortable w/ the clutch on the tl so i opted for the auto. i too don't get dirty looks from cops or have HS kids trying to race me in their riced out civics, neons, etc. my name on crsx is rsx_freak79 btw.
Old 11-05-2006, 01:29 AM
Now with i-Vtec

See that's one reason I left the whole JDM scene myself because I thought I was ready for a nice luxury car and an auto at that. yet after 2 years of driving the slugish ass auto it got old really quick. the tranny was so sluggish on take offs and shifts that it made you think twice about the car. Even though I had the TL I had more people trying to race me in that car than the RSX so far that is.

As for the JDM scene fading I got into it back in '97 when I bought an EX civic. I ended up buying all kinds of parts for it from options auto salaon in cali. Then left it in '98 to persue the Euro craze with a VW Golf GTi VR6. After almost 2 years of that I went to a '00 Subaru Impreza and JDM'd that out. I then traded that and went to a WRX wagon all JDM'd out again with a huge amount of power under the hood. After that was stolen i moved onto a '92 civic Si hatch with a complete JDM type R conversion from wheels to brakes to engine and interior. That got old so I bought the TL and well now I have moved back to a car that allows me to modify heavily once again. Cars are like an addiction to me and the more I can mod the happier I am.
Old 11-05-2006, 01:37 AM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Originally Posted by 06_TL
oh snap, i remember you from crsx. everything you said i totally agree. i also got rid of my rsx for an 06 tl at. test drove the 6spd first of course, thinking i'm getting the 6spd but the clutch felt weird to me. i've been driving stick for years now and was not comfortable w/ the clutch on the tl so i opted for the auto. i too don't get dirty looks from cops or have HS kids trying to race me in their riced out civics, neons, etc. my name on crsx is rsx_freak79 btw.
Ha! This handle carried over because Hapa UA6 didn't flow as well and I still have much praise for the RSX just not for the drivers of them lol. Good to see you on here!
Old 11-05-2006, 01:43 AM
אני עומד עם ישראל

See that's one reason I left the whole JDM scene myself because I thought I was ready for a nice luxury car and an auto at that. yet after 2 years of driving the slugish ass auto it got old really quick. the tranny was so sluggish on take offs and shifts that it made you think twice about the car. Even though I had the TL I had more people trying to race me in that car than the RSX so far that is.

As for the JDM scene fading I got into it back in '97 when I bought an EX civic. I ended up buying all kinds of parts for it from options auto salaon in cali. Then left it in '98 to persue the Euro craze with a VW Golf GTi VR6. After almost 2 years of that I went to a '00 Subaru Impreza and JDM'd that out. I then traded that and went to a WRX wagon all JDM'd out again with a huge amount of power under the hood. After that was stolen i moved onto a '92 civic Si hatch with a complete JDM type R conversion from wheels to brakes to engine and interior. That got old so I bought the TL and well now I have moved back to a car that allows me to modify heavily once again. Cars are like an addiction to me and the more I can mod the happier I am.
My whole take on this is I've been driving a lowered Honda of some sort since I was 16 lol. I need to buy a house and if I was totally bland to cars I would have purchased a used auto civic and be done haha, but we both know it's hard to just hunker down and do that. I mean I'm not totally dead I just want a nice car that I WON'T modify.

The TL has what I want in a car, once I have a house and my finances are straight, I'll pick up another DC5 or DC2 for a project to where my disposable income would go; that and a '70 Chevelle or 1st gen F-body.
Old 11-05-2006, 01:55 AM
Now with i-Vtec

My whole take on this is I've been driving a lowered Honda of some sort since I was 16 lol. I need to buy a house and if I was totally bland to cars I would have purchased a used auto civic and be done haha, but we both know it's hard to just hunker down and do that. I mean I'm not totally dead I just want a nice car that I WON'T modify.

The TL has what I want in a car, once I have a house and my finances are straight, I'll pick up another DC5 or DC2 for a project to where my disposable income would go; that and a '70 Chevelle or 1st gen F-body.

Ha, I said I woldn't mod my TL when I got it too. That didn't last long at all. Oh BTW I am on clubrsx.com. Some good info but yeah the general age range is much lower there than on here. As well as some of the attitudes. but, hey that's why I roll with an open minded group of car enthusiests.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:49 AM
Safety Car

LOL!!!!

RSX is a glorified CIVIC. Like the TL is a Accord. There is a reason the TL costs more. It is built better, with better quality. It is a Entry level Luxury car. The RSX is not. The RSX is not a Sports car. A sports car is a car with 2 seats, rwd. Not a FWD car with a 4 banger.

RSX has a little racing history, but I do believe this TL also has some.

Insurance costs more because of two reasons. Mostly kids buy them and wreck them. Also they are stolen a lot like the Integra.

Maybe a sports car isn't exactly what it is. Yet it is used widely in the racing scenes. It also has more racing heritage than a lot of other cars that are considered comparable. Also the 05-06's are as close to a Type R that we will ever see state side. Do you consider the Type R a sports car becuause most do as it's a stripped down beefed up chassis built for racing.

Also, how is the Type S even considered econonmical? The gearing on that car is no where built for economy. It's built for performance. I know insurance lists it in a different class because it cost me slightly more than the TL did.

I dunno if I would even say the 3GTL was up to par with quality like the Teg. In my TL the dash didn't line up and had huge uneven gaps when you opened the doors, it had the infamous air bag mark no matter how many times I went over it with 303, and those fake leather door panel inserts, headrests, and even the arm rest couldn't even be considered luxury.

Did it look pimp? Yes.

Did I get a lot of compliments on it? Yes.

Now don't get me wrong I miss a lot of creature comforts found in the TL too. For example, auto tilting mirrors, HIDs, Nav, power seats, Guage color, XM, bluetooth, and a few others. however, the car was just boring and like I said if I didn't mind starting all over with a $37k payment I would have just went ahead and purchased a 6 speed TL Type S.

I mean we could go on and on compairing the 2 for days. But why? I have personally owned both and a few owners on here that have made the switch from the RSX/Teg will see some of my points of view once they have owned their TL for 2 years or more like I did. Plus it's the move I wanted to make. While you may look at it as a downgrade I look at it in a totally different light. I mean that's your opinion. And you know what they say about Opinions.....
Old 11-05-2006, 11:14 AM
אני עומד עם ישראל

LOL!!!!

RSX is a glorified CIVIC. Like the TL is a Accord. There is a reason the TL costs more. It is built better, with better quality. It is a Entry level Luxury car. The RSX is not. The RSX is not a Sports car. A sports car is a car with 2 seats, rwd. Not a FWD car with a 4 banger.

Insurance costs more because of two reasons. Mostly kids buy them and wreck them. Also they are stolen a lot like the Integra.
Insurance is expensive because yes kids buy them, race them, wreck them and scam them. They are not stolen in the same numbers as Integras have been.

The RSX/Integra is a sporty car with a pretty colorful racing history in both here and overseas (since it is still called the Integra everywhere, but North America) it is well put together and very fun to drive. I still would not call it a sports car, but for what you get it performs very well and the aftermarket support is endless.

A lot of modern cars share platforms and the Integra/RSX has always always found its roots with the Civic, but that is where the similarities begin to fade.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:37 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How do you post photos of your car on this web site?

Thanks
brown598
Old 11-05-2006, 12:14 PM
Now with i-Vtec

LOL!!!!

So only RWD cars are sports cars. That's one ignorant statement. Go tell Porsche that their AWD cars aren't sports cars. Go tell Nissan that the 350z is not a sports car because it has back seats or while your at it tell Subaru that the STi and Mitsubishi that the EVO is not a sports car because it has rear seats it's a 4 banger and it's AWD. Pretty ignorant statements seeing that a lot of actual sports cars still have rear seats.

The TL is not built better than the RSX period. And the RSX is not a glorified civic. You obviously don't know shit about cars and thats pretty much proved with your above statements. The RSX/Teg has a HUGE racing heritage. Definitely not a small one like the 1 endurance race that the TL ran in.

When you have built 400hp monsters like me I will listen to the BS you think you know you are talking about. Do you even know how to do your own work on cars?
Old 11-05-2006, 12:20 PM
Now with i-Vtec

Originally Posted by brown598
How do you post photos of your car on this web site?

Thanks
brown598

click on post new thread or reply depending on what you are doing. At the top below size click on the mountain a window will pop up and insert the URL in their. However you must first host your pics online. The best thing to do is go to www.photobucket.com and open an account (it's free) then start uploading pics. It will give you a link under the pics. If you just copy the bottom link (gives you 3 total for each picture) you can just insert that into a reply or thread without having to use the image button at the top. when you post it in the thread/reply it should look like below.

[img]www.mypicturehere.com[/img]
Old 11-05-2006, 01:45 PM
Safety Car

No, its a fact. Your being ignorant thinking a RSX is a "Sports Car" when it isn't. A Porsche is a RWD or AWD 2 SEATER. It is a Sports car.

350z is a 2 seater, RWD. You proved to yourself the RSX is not a sports car.

The STI and EVO are not Sports cars. I forget the name for them but it isn't a Sports car.

Wow, i guess because you now own a RSX everything else is a POS right?

RSX is a glorified Civic. If you don't want to believe it so be it. But that is where it comes from.

You obviously have no clue about cars kid. 400 hp cars? Really? I owned a 900 hp Supra at one time.

Oh and I am a instructor at MSR and TMS Road-Races.

This is going to become a b*tch fest. So am done argueing with someone who thinks he owns a Sports car.

So only RWD cars are sports cars. That's one ignorant statement. Go tell Porsche that their AWD cars aren't sports cars. Go tell Nissan that the 350z is not a sports car because it has back seats or while your at it tell Subaru that the STi and Mitsubishi that the EVO is not a sports car because it has rear seats it's a 4 banger and it's AWD. Pretty ignorant statements seeing that a lot of actual sports cars still have rear seats.

The TL is not built better than the RSX period. And the RSX is not a glorified civic. You obviously don't know shit about cars and thats pretty much proved with your above statements. The RSX/Teg has a HUGE racing heritage. Definitely not a small one like the 1 endurance race that the TL ran in.

When you have built 400hp monsters like me I will listen to the BS you think you know you are talking about. Do you even know how to do your own work on cars?
Old 11-05-2006, 01:55 PM
Safety Car

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_car

Sports car Definitiion

Acura RSX

The Honda Motor Company first introduced the Acura RSX in 2002. The Acura RSX was produced to take the place of the popular Acura Integra. Classified as a sports compact car, the Acura RSX is sold in Japan, US, Australia, New Zealand, and most of Europe. The two trim levels offered for the Acura RSX are its base model and the Type S trim. As a three-door hatchback, the Acura RSX is related to the Honda Civic, Honda CRV, Honda Accord, and Acura TSX. The base Acura RSX uses a K20A3 motor rated at 160 horsepower. The Type-S version of the Acura RSX uses a K20A2 engine rated at 160 horsepower.

http://www.rsxreview.com/
Old 11-05-2006, 02:07 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Fellas it's just the internet....
Old 11-05-2006, 02:55 PM
B-Series For Life.

LOL, ok, I love Hondas and I've owned a '00 Civic Si, '97 Integra Type R, and now a '99 Integra, and they were/are nothing more than a FWD economy car with a bit of performance added in. Yes, the ITR is one of the best handling FWD cars of all time, but does that make it a sports car? NO!!!
Old 11-05-2006, 06:26 PM
Now with i-Vtec

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_car

Sports car Definitiion

Acura RSX

The Honda Motor Company first introduced the Acura RSX in 2002. The Acura RSX was produced to take the place of the popular Acura Integra. Classified as a sports compact car, the Acura RSX is sold in Japan, US, Australia, New Zealand, and most of Europe. The two trim levels offered for the Acura RSX are its base model and the Type S trim. As a three-door hatchback, the Acura RSX is related to the Honda Civic, Honda CRV, Honda Accord, and Acura TSX. The base Acura RSX uses a K20A3 motor rated at 160 horsepower. The Type-S version of the Acura RSX uses a K20A2 engine rated at 160 horsepower.

http://www.rsxreview.com/

First off I never said that the TL was a POS. However, I guess since you own a TL an RSX must be a POS because that's the ignorant mentality you are giving off in this thread. I am just stating mere facts having now owned both that the quality control from Japan with the RSX or Teg proves to be far better than that of the US built TL. Not only that but the quality of products in the RSX seem to be better. Now the TL costs more mainly for features given when compared to other cars. Just because it cost more does not mean that it is better in quality. Just because you spend $30k+ on a car that does not mean that the quality is better than that found in a $12k car. If anyone needs to get over ones self I think it's you.

BTW your RSX Review is wrong. the Type S for 05-06 has a K20Z1 engine which is 201hp. Just because you found it on the net it must be right huh.... . Oh and here you go... go learn something.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_K_engine

Wow you had a 900hp supra. Did you even build it yourself? What kinda turbo. I'm curious because I have a friend with a 800+ hp supra and I am dying to hear your mod list. As for me having a 400hp car I did. It was a '02 WRX wagon Stage 4+ and probably unlike you I built that car from the ground up myself.

Dude we can piss on each other all day and night. I can agree to disagree and that's fine but you made some ignorant statements. Hmm oh that's right and I guess a Skyline GT-R isn't a sports car again because of the AWD and back seats. Damn same goes for the M3 I mean it may be RWD and not a 4 banger but no way it con be a sprts car because it has rear seats. Oh and Porsche's don't have back seats? I mean they might be child size but they are still there. Whatever, i'll just agree that we will not agree.
Old 11-05-2006, 06:26 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
now now guys .. stop fighting... but im leaning a little more towards JDM5lugHatch argueements.
both cars are very very good ! but totally different class of car.
RSX/Teg type r has very good racing history.
and TL is very comfortable near-luxury car.

now i wouldnt say that JDM5lugHatch has down graded at all ... RSX type S is a very well built car and is probably built with the same or better quality then the TL. i may not consider it to be a TRUE sports car, but it is a very high performance car .. for its class out of the box.

pimpin-tl ... your comments about sports cars is not wrong .. but seems a little uneducated .. srry no offense.
most Porches have 4 seats not two .. unless u buy the boxter. but i dont consider that a sports car b/c there is nothing sporty about it .. haha. and also porches with AWD are still considers sports cars. a sports car doesnt have to be RWD AND 2 SEATS.
question .. do u considers the following as sports cars ? b/c the have 4 seats and RWD or AWD.

BMW M3
BMW M6
Mazda RX8
Nissan 350Z coupe
Nissan Skyline GTR
Porche 911 turbo, C4S, GT2, cup series etc.
Pontiac GTO
Lambourgi galardo
the list can go on forever .. all im saying is .. it doenst have to be RWD and a 2 seats to be a true sports car .. coz i consider all of the above sports cars.

and cars like STi and Evos are called rally breed beasts .. lol
wow u used to own a 900hp supra !!! post some pics !! i love supras

JDM5lugHatch congrats on ur type S ! u will have so much fun in it .. and wow ARC ! that is pure JDM bling !
Old 11-05-2006, 06:39 PM
Safety Car

Facts? You mean your opinion. No, the RSX doesn't show the quality improvements over the TL. Sorry. There are many other articles that prove you wrong. You even said the 350z had a back seat. lol!!!! Wrong.

Just admit you were wrong. The end of it. Others even told you also.

First off I never said that the TL was a POS. However, I guess since you own a TL an RSX must be a POS because that's the ignorant mentality you are giving off in this thread. I am just stating mere facts having now owned both that the quality control from Japan with the RSX or Teg proves to be far better than that of the US built TL. Not only that but the quality of products in the RSX seem to be better. Now the TL costs more mainly for features given when compared to other cars. Just because it cost more does not mean that it is better in quality. Just because you spend $30k+ on a car that does not mean that the quality is better than that found in a $12k car. If anyone needs to get over ones self I think it's you.

BTW your RSX Review is wrong. the Type S for 05-06 has a K20Z1 engine which is 201hp. Just because you found it on the net it must be right huh.... . Oh and here you go... go learn something.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_K_engine

Wow you had a 900hp supra. Did you even build it yourself? What kinda turbo. I'm curious because I have a friend with a 800+ hp supra and I am dying to hear your mod list. As for me having a 400hp car I did. It was a '02 WRX wagon Stage 4+ and probably unlike you I built that car from the ground up myself.

Dude we can piss on each other all day and night. I can agree to disagree and that's fine but you made some ignorant statements. Hmm oh that's right and I guess a Skyline GT-R isn't a sports car again because of the AWD and back seats. Damn same goes for the M3 I mean it may be RWD and not a 4 banger but no way it con be a sprts car because it has rear seats. Oh and Porsche's don't have back seats? I mean they might be child size but they are still there. Whatever, i'll just agree that we will not agree.
Old 11-05-2006, 06:41 PM
Safety Car

You can not fit a person or a child in teh back seat of a Porsche. IT is just there to put your suitcase, or other items. It is considered a 2 seater mainly.

And again, the 350z does not have a rear seat. If you want to change the meaning of a sports car, I suggest you guys write a article to change the history of cars and their designs.

RSX is still a economy car made to perform well. It is not a sports car.

Originally Posted by fan_bo
now now guys .. stop fighting... but im leaning a little more towards JDM5lugHatch argueements.
both cars are very very good ! but totally different class of car.
RSX/Teg type r has very good racing history.
and TL is very comfortable near-luxury car.

now i wouldnt say that JDM5lugHatch has down graded at all ... RSX type S is a very well built car and is probably built with the same or better quality then the TL. i may not consider it to be a TRUE sports car, but it is a very high performance car .. for its class out of the box.

pimpin-tl ... your comments about sports cars is not wrong .. but seems a little uneducated .. srry no offense.
most Porches have 4 seats not two .. unless u buy the boxter. but i dont consider that a sports car b/c there is nothing sporty about it .. haha. and also porches with AWD are still considers sports cars. a sports car doesnt have to be RWD AND 2 SEATS.
question .. do u considers the following as sports cars ? b/c the have 4 seats and RWD or AWD.

BMW M3
BMW M6
Mazda RX8
Nissan 350Z coupe
Nissan Skyline GTR
Porche 911 turbo, C4S, GT2, cup series etc.
Pontiac GTO
Lambourgi galardo
the list can go on forever .. all im saying is .. it doenst have to be RWD and a 2 seats to be a true sports car .. coz i consider all of the above sports cars.

and cars like STi and Evos are called rally breed beasts .. lol
wow u used to own a 900hp supra !!! post some pics !! i love supras

JDM5lugHatch congrats on ur type S ! u will have so much fun in it .. and wow ARC ! that is pure JDM bling !
Old 11-05-2006, 06:46 PM
Safety Car

98 Supra Turbo

Upgrades

Power:
Sound Performance 321-Stainless Steel Header and Downpipe, with HKS GT Wastegate
CTC Motorsports CTC67H Turbocharger (700+ Rear-Wheel Horsepower!)
CTC Motorsports Fuel System (HKS Rail, Greddy/Denso 720s, Dual Supra Pumps)
TRD Twin-Disc Clutch with Lightweight Flywheel
FJO Wideband Air/Fuel Meter from WideBandO2.com
HKS Carbon-Titanium Exhaust System
Powerhouse Racing EGR Block-off Plates
Unorthodox Racing Cam Gears (Silver) at +1 Intake and -4.5 Exhaust
Fluidyne Upgraded Radiator
Greddy 10-Row Oil Cooler
Greddy Front-Mount Intercooler (24"x12"x4" core)
HKS Vein Pressure Converter (VPC)
Fields SFC Hyper R Fuel Controller
NGK 3330 (BCPR 7ES) Spark Plugs Gapped to 0.028".
HKS Super Sequential Blow-off Valve and Blitz Super Sound Blow-off Valve DD
Blitz Dual Solenoid Boost Controller (DSBC)
Greddy Boost Cut Controller
'93-95 Supra TT 6-speed Engine Control Unit (no more check engine lights)
Old 11-05-2006, 06:53 PM
Safety Car

I am done. No more worthless bashing especially people who think the 350z has a backseat.
Old 11-05-2006, 08:01 PM
Now with i-Vtec

Facts? You mean your opinion. No, the RSX doesn't show the quality improvements over the TL. Sorry. There are many other articles that prove you wrong. You even said the 350z had a back seat. lol!!!! Wrong.

Just admit you were wrong. The end of it. Others even told you also.

So I assume your name is Andi? Because if it's not you surely know how to cut and paste really good! http://www.boostaholic.com/supra/index.html seems to be the same car and list of parts.

I will admit that I may have been wrong about the 350z. Fine. Done. Does that make you feel better? Also, You are wrong about the porsche because I know people that have had porsche's and have come into my job with both of their kids in the back. But I guess those things that look like seats aren't seats. Wow you are so much smarter than me. Oh BTW a supra can't possibly be a sports car because it does have a back seat. Once again you are smarter than me.....

You are also an idiot that can't admit you are wrong about the RSX. How can you talk about something you have no experience with.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:44 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
ladies ladies ladies

all of you will bow down when I get my G35 coupe, so does it really matter? Lets just leave it at this...

don't run over logs

lol
Old 11-06-2006, 03:26 AM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
98 Supra Turbo
Upgrades

Power:
Sound Performance 321-Stainless Steel Header and Downpipe, with HKS GT Wastegate
CTC Motorsports CTC67H Turbocharger (700+ Rear-Wheel Horsepower!)
CTC Motorsports Fuel System (HKS Rail, Greddy/Denso 720s, Dual Supra Pumps)
TRD Twin-Disc Clutch with Lightweight Flywheel
FJO Wideband Air/Fuel Meter from WideBandO2.com
HKS Carbon-Titanium Exhaust System
Powerhouse Racing EGR Block-off Plates
Unorthodox Racing Cam Gears (Silver) at +1 Intake and -4.5 Exhaust
Fluidyne Upgraded Radiator
Greddy 10-Row Oil Cooler
Greddy Front-Mount Intercooler (24"x12"x4" core)
HKS Vein Pressure Converter (VPC)
Fields SFC Hyper R Fuel Controller
NGK 3330 (BCPR 7ES) Spark Plugs Gapped to 0.028".
HKS Super Sequential Blow-off Valve and Blitz Super Sound Blow-off Valve DD
Blitz Dual Solenoid Boost Controller (DSBC)
Greddy Boost Cut Controller
'93-95 Supra TT 6-speed Engine Control Unit (no more check engine lights)

So I assume your name is Andi? Because if it's not you surely know how to cut and paste really good! http://www.boostaholic.com/supra/index.html seems to be the same car and list of parts.

omg .. pimpin-tl .. i hope u didnt just steal someone elses mod list .. coz that is

Old 11-06-2006, 07:11 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by fan_bo
omg .. pimpin-tl .. i hope u didnt just steal someone elses mod list .. coz that is

I owned that car for 3 months then sold it. Andi is my friend in Dallas. If you don't believe me I can give you his # to call?

Did I build it myself? No.
Old 11-06-2006, 07:12 AM
Safety Car

Andi sold the car to me a long time ago. He has had a C5 Vette and a C6 vette for some time now.
Old 11-06-2006, 07:22 AM
Safety Car

LOL! And why the need for personal attacks? Get this back on topic or I am sure a Mod will close it down.
Old 11-06-2006, 07:55 AM
10th Gear

I see many retards in this thread...
Old 11-06-2006, 08:14 AM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

Received 205 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by S1L1C0N
I see many retards in this thread...
so do I

pimpin, getting a bad post report from you is like crying wolf at this point.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:21 AM
Safety Car

Sorry if I need to report a problem person that wants to really be arguementive against facts everyone has posted. That is why I stopped.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:27 AM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

Sorry if I need to report a problem person that wants to really be arguementive against facts everyone has posted. That is why I stopped.
Im PMin you now...
Old 11-06-2006, 08:41 AM
Now with i-Vtec

I'm a problem person. Dude I have contributed more info to this forum than you ever will. Go grow some balls man if you have something to say to me.... PM me. BTW you came in talking trash in MY thread. Excuse me for feeling the need to argue my point.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:44 AM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

okay thats enough. Take it to PM.....

this thread is done...
Old 11-06-2006, 09:09 AM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

pimpin-tl gets a week off. JDM gets a warning.

Im reopening this thread. If any of you have something you'd like to say to me, take it to PM.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:13 AM
10th Gear

Originally Posted by trancemission
pimpin-tl gets a week off. JDM gets a warning.

Im reopening this thread. If any of you have something you'd like to say to me, take it to PM.

WTF WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU....

JK, dude I love your avatar =)